How can britbongs be happy with royals? Are they happy paying for them? If the marriage of yesterday happened here...

How can britbongs be happy with royals? Are they happy paying for them? If the marriage of yesterday happened here, ppl would literally chase them with pitchforks.

Attached: beady.png (266x348, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKXrgMKz8iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously why is that tho?
>casually dropping how the british wedding was so americanized at dinner
>dad starts FUMING and yelling at me how he hates royals and monarchies and leaves the table early
jesus chill you never stepped a foot outside of italy lmao

Attached: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (236x147, 8K)

daddy is 5 star brainlet

I've always heard they were a net positive due to tourism bucks but I doubt its true

>casually dropping how the british wedding was so americanized at dinner

very good lad although the bride was american so it was bound to happen. also tell your dad if he disrepects my queen i'll beat his face in

T. Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia

We are very happy with it because we are not jealous, bitter poorfags and most of us appreciate the history and tradition. Do you expect British royalty to get married cheaply? That would be fucking embarrassing

>We are very happy to be cucked

Attached: ret.png (231x219, 22K)

You're an embarrassment.

I have a good life with a decent job and money so why would I be mad about my countries royalty living in total luxury they deserve it for being born with royal blood. Only jealous poor people give a shit. Even most poor Brits don't care though it's tradition

>haha they waste millions of our taxpayer pounds on a fucking wedding while our healthcare system falls to shit but it’s okay because tradition or whatever

A FULL SIZE KEK STAMP

>For 2015/16, the overall NHS budget was around £116.4 billion
>Royal wedding cost: £150m if i remember correctly

Going to make absolutely NO difference whatsoever

Being a cuck is a long, cherished tradition deeply ingrained in british culture

Attached: 1520432871005.jpg (506x780, 129K)

Oh Nigel.

Attached: IMG_4597.png (591x422, 24K)

>I'm happy to pay my taxes to some leeches just because they were born in the right family

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

It's part of our history and culture

wrong we are servile people.

Stalin is part of ours, that's why we have gulag and no laws
high five, bro!

wait so what if their baby is going to be black or at least a little shade of brown
I've been hearing she's part african or something

pay me millions and ill be a net positive.

The British are an embarrassment and criminals.

>waste
Mate how much do you think the royal we4dding brought in? Tourism, tv rights, everything, it's great for the economy.
Taxpayers give 56p to the upkeep of the royal family annually meanwhile as I mentioned above they bring in loads of money through tourism.
Yes because having a constitutional monarchy is like having Stalin as a leader.

bootlicker, france has no royal family and they bring in much more money

Shut up you fucking lefty faggot. I'd wager France brings absolutely ZERO income from the tourism boost from royalty since they don't have one. Or do you mean tourism generally? In which case so many other factors come into play as to make your whole point laughable. Fuck off, moron hahah

>That would be fucking embarrassing
I guess that leaving the EU got you more funds to pay for it

What a stupid response

the state of bongistan

youtube.com/watch?v=uKXrgMKz8iU

Nevermind the costs, but aren't you annoyed with the fact that some random asshole is "of higher blood" and generally worth more as a human being than you are simply because he was born in the royal family? Aren't you obliged to bow before your queen or king?

There will be homeless people regardless of a royal family or not, most of them are alchies and druggies.

I gladly bow before my queen because she is my queen you retard. And she is of higher blood because she's royalty and that's the way it's been since forever and that's the way it's goign to fucking stay commie cunt

>they deserve it for being born with royal blood.
They'd bleed just as you would. Blood is blood, nothing royal about it

>generally worth more as a human being than you are
Purely subjective, who says they're worth more than me? Who says I'm worth more than them? It's completely meaningless. They may be wealthy but I have more freedom in every aspect than them for example.

literal actual unironic slave mentality
nice

I bet my life as a British "slave" is better than your life as an Italian fucking 35 year old living with his mother hahaha

sad

This happens when you never had Napoleonic laws in ur cunt

>neet calling other people neet
lol

Attached: 1524397276279.png (615x766, 605K)

>the limp wristed conservative response
cant handle it when you main positive point is dismantled.

> Yes because having a constitutional monarchy is like having Stalin as a leader.
well yeah, but Stalin is a Churchill in that comparison, and he doesn't value only colonial lives, not all of them
monarchy is more like having a Stalin that isn't a leader, didn't do a day's work or risked anything in his life, and lives a much more luxurious lifesyle

What you said is like saying
>The USA gets more tourists than Italy and they don't even have a colosseum!
It was a shit response that didn't make any sense, as the other user said there are loads of other factors as to why France gets more tourists than us.

>I am proud of being considered inferior for no meritocratic reason
Nothing worse than a willing slave

Oh no... you have those genes...

stop misrepresenting me. People go to versailles not for king louis but because its a sweet palace. Who the fuck goes to windsor castle for the royals?

Would you honestly want to be an English Prince? You may have money but you spend your life going to various countries doing ceremonies, have the press on you at every waking moment and can't really do what you want. I think it'd be shit but I know slavs are very materialistic and only care about money, so to you money is everything.

>all these countries without any culture that cant comprehend royalty

Attached: 1520429879347.png (377x300, 92K)

Imagine they had a monarchy, people would go to Versailles in the hopes that they would see Louis the 23rd or w/e, there would be royal weddings in France, Americans would go crazy for that. If France had a royal family they would probably get more tourism revenue and without their ex monarchy you wouldnm't have famous buildings like the Versailles.

how's the sheikh of swedistani doing lately?

maybe I'm materialistic, but what, specifically, are the downsides again?
that press follows you? that's all rich people.
that you can't do what you want? what is it that your royalty wants, owning slaves and fucking children? why are you sure that they don't?

after all, you exist, and you work to earn their living. that means you're a part-time slave, basically 'collect 500 and you get a slave' sort of a package, and powerful brits fuck children

Thats a possibility sure. But I just dont like the purely utilitarian argument about how much money they bring.

Appealing to tradition is more convincing.

US has Cardashians, pretty much the same thing
what you describe doesn't require what is basically public property to fund the thing

>Purely subjective, who says they're worth more than me?
You're supposed to bow down before your king, while she's not supposed to bow down before you. If some other britbong had to choose before saving their life or your life, they'd be obliged to pick the former regardless of how talented and benevolent you are as a person, because your life is literally worth less from the get go. Isn't that correct?

Holy shit based.

Mind if I save that pic for later use my germanoid friend ?

>hard life of a prince
At this point it's gotta be bait

nah some retards actually believe it. Probably trying to cope with thier shitty lives by saying a princes life is hard.

>what is it that your royalty wants
Why are you thinking like that? When I said you can't do what you want I meant you as a human being. Imagine if you wanted to go to the pub just for a drink and to chill out with a m8, suddenly you have paparazzi and it becomes a big thing, security hanging over you akll the time, you can't go into a career you want to, you can't be yourself.

Not everything is about money mate, there's a hell of a lot more to life.
I support both arguments, unlike leftists I want to keep my culture and traditions going.
Cardashians are a recent thing, we've had royals for hundreds of years would you not want to continue an age old tradition that's part of your identity?
You're still thinking too narrow minded m8, in the grand scheme of things bowing is fucking meaningless and people only bow to the Queen on rare occasions like Knighthoods and the like. They wouldn't be obliged at all, it's a fucking constitutional monarchy why are you acting like the Monarchy has absolute power and we're in the Middle Ages again?
I didn't say it was hard I highlighted how you don't have the same amount of freedom as everyone else does. You can strawman if it makes you feel better. You joining in with the Russian just proves my point that slavs are materialistic and think money=happiness completely. That's why you waste your money on BMWs and clothes thinking it will fill your empty shit life. I presume Communism is to blame.

Our monarchy costs 350 million a year. :^)

Going to the gym now btw I'll be back in 2 hours.

Attached: 1526153480552.jpg (641x900, 77K)

can I ask you why weve continued to reduce the power of the crown? Its a natural progression to a republic started by the based whigs.

Constitutional Monarchy is empirically superior to republishits. Deal with it.