Will Germany ever be surpassed ?

Who will surpass the Germans' economy ?

Attached: map-of-Europe-2018.jpg (2048x2631, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_education_system
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia if they join EU and get their shit together. They have a lot of resources but are too stupid to properly harvest them

The European Federation

But they will never join the EU and why would they need to join it when they export their resources anywhere

>implying you'll accept Russia

Probably not, for many reasons; their multitude of powerhouse cities and domination of the Euro and EU in general being the most obvious. Since the Euro and the EU are the way in which Germany exert their power, the demise of the EU/Euro would be the most probable situation which would allow for another economy to take power which could subjugate Germany into their economic order.

I have a feeling that even if/when the EU falls, Germany will still maintain power over Europe, but it will be weakened

I will.

We would propably declare it as a national holiday and celebrate your participation every year.

Personally I would love to. But everyone in the EU has veto rights and Eastern Europe seems to hate you more than death :(
Maybe when they get wealthier they will be less butthurt

The political reality of Russia mean this is incredibly unlikely, even if the claim you make oabout resources is true, it would take a huge change in the whole structure of their polical and economic system for Russia to be able to usurp Germany's power

Nobody because the have 20000000 more people than Italy, France or the UK:

Fuck EU then, accept us into Visegrad pls

France in long term.
Their population is stable while our declines harshly.

They have 85 millions inhabitants.

I think the reasons go a bit deeper than simply population, more things like mentioned in

German population keeps growing. Just not with Germans. France has a higher birthrate but will never catch up with Germany.

It's roughly 80 millions.

True but keep in mind Germany was already powerful and #1 in Europe during the DM days.

Hell westen-Germany was bigger than the UK or France

>EU denies Turkey the membership because it has become an islamic dictatorship
>EU accepts Russia, a dictatorship de facto
Sure

Of course they will have to apply to our standards before they can enter.
But lets say Putin dies from Acne and the next dude turns Russia into a real democracy and people vote for EU-integration.

I don't think anyone woulod seriously deny their efforts.

this happend before the euro currency scam

Attached: GDP80ss.jpg (915x73, 26K)

Well they are european for a start

Damn, Brazil used to be a G7 country.

No one, they have a working system and smart people taking care of it; as long as they don't do the autisms again they will be the european ecoomic powerhouse for a very long time

Istanbul is not European. Turkey is not European

That's what I'm saying desu

Of course, I'm just saying that at the moment EU's members won't accept them because of this

Yeah good point, the Euro just solidified and projected the power they already had. I think its because Germany has so many productive cities (owing to its history) as opposed to UK or France, which have one major city which has to handle everything and is inefficient. (again owing to their histories, as homogenous countries for a long time). The result is that Germany's history means they have many powerful cities and regions which is much more efficient.

I reckon thats part of it

would german economy get any significant effect when russia completes the northern gas pipeline?

Gas is gonna get cheaper but nothing significant. Most jobs that pipeline will create are for russians. Theres somewhat of a scandal since the German chancelor before Merkel now has majority ownership of gazprom and is good friends with Putin

Attached: mail_22449_39641.jpg (640x475, 80K)

The backbone of the German economy is the myriad of small- and medium-sized companies, most of the time family-owned businesses that make up the so-called German 'Mittelstand'.

These very innovative and agile high-tech companies are not beholden to quarterly figures and shareholders but in it for the long-term. In their respective niche they often are global players and sought after for their cutting-edged products around the world. Think of some kind of elaborate pumping mechanism that is used in extreme environment or some obscure alloy that has very specific applications.

Coupled with Germany's unique dual-education system, this economical model is not easily replicated, especially not by the UK and France who fell for the service economy, academia, centralization and big multinational meme.

>the German chancelor before Merkel now has majority ownership of gazprom and is good friends with Putin
lmao

well, at least it's not Soros or something who owns that

>muh euro

>The backbone of the German economy is the myriad of small- and medium-sized companies, most of the time family-owned businesses that make up the so-called German 'Mittelstand'.
We have the same here. I think small industries are a disadvantage though, they don't have enough capital for R&D

The neocons in the Pentagon is actually scared that one day Russia might join the European fold thus giving Western Europe complete access to Russia's resources. It's why they opposed Russia joining NATO after the break-up of the SU.

Do you think France is trying to imitate your model ?

Germans are doing alright with euro. Why can't you be as efficient as they are? Why was your currency weak? It's like you are looking for an excuse to depreciate your currency to flood markets with your cheap low quality goods. Why can't you produce something of high quality?

we will beat germany

sweating already t.bh, you are getting close

>Germans are doing alright with euro
Lol, you don't say

You should read up on the Euro/EU. Obviously Germany are doing well out of the Euro, they control it. This means they can control countries such as Italy when financial troubles occur, because Italy do not have their own fiat currency and can't print more money - unlike the UK or Poland, Italy have no central bank which works in their interests, they have to rely on the European Central Bank, which looks out for the interests of Germany and France, hence why they offloaded franco-german bank debts onto Greece.

Germany's foreign policy is the reason why your country exists in the first place.

Yeah I know feels good man. All our scum went to Germany and you come here and spend your money. Danke Deutschland.

Germany is actually quite angry at how Mario Draghi is using the Euro, since it helped weaker economies during the crisis

Nice post but it doesn't really correspond to reality. Every Eurozone member state has the same voting rights on the board of the ECB. So Malta's vote has the same weight as the German one and they are continuously outvoting Germany. All these rescue programs would've never happened under the watch of German central bankers who continue to sue the fuck out of all this shit in front of our constitutional court.

>since it helped weaker economies during the crisis
lol no

83* if you include “temporary” migrants/new “migrants”.

>I wanted to end up like Venezuela

Attached: 1523101253878.png (653x566, 22K)

wtf I love Germany now

>being a piddino
you traitors have lost the election and will disappear completely in the next ones, why don't you shut the fuck up like the good cuck you are?

Attached: 1517087632111.png (645x729, 105K)

this 100%

germans really believe this kind of bullshit easily, uh?

>you don't like hyperinflation so you must be a piddino

Attached: 1523207180174.png (1440x1557, 738K)

80% of the other Germanic countries have already surpassed Germany.

What do you mean by believing? All of these things have happened. The head of the German Federal Central Bank always spergs out on TV when the ECB and Draghi decide on another aid program.

>majority ownership if Gazprom

What?

Russia is not a dictatorship, it's an oligarchy. Putin is just a figurehead, not real power.

>dual-education system
Care to elaborate?

That’s most countries though

Pretty much an open secret. Theres a ton of articles in German but I can't find any in english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_education_system

They are implementing it in Korea now.

It's in 8th place today.

Attached: df.jpg (514x447, 61K)

Our King is said to own 25% of Shell.
Our former Prime Minister (Balkenende) had a brother who is into oil pipelines.
The former vice-prime minister now works for Shell.

Never trust a Russian, they will either seek to control or destroy the Union. All Russian subhumans must be executed.

We had this apprenticeship thingy before we went full retard.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M

Greece, naturally.

retard spotted

I don't agree, but let's assume Germans "control" euro then.

The thing is, why wasn't Italy able to do the same? Why EU is controlled by Germany and not by Italy? In the picture posted by the user from Italy you can clearly see that at some point Italian economy(PPP) was larger than Western German one. So what happened? Why didn't Italy take the advantage?

it doesn't matter, the rest of the EU will greet you with open arms. It would be equal to finally ending the several thousand-year long civil war of Europe and would end up with neither of us having local rivals anymore
come home white man

can somebody pls photoshop mace windu's face over macedonia pls

>Implying we wouldn't
Idk about the others, but French people would. Half of them are scared of Russia because of "muh 6th generation tanks/Missile" propaganda from RT,
The other half thinks you're the saviors of Europe or justs wants to fuck with the US/Israel.

Attached: 1501974476871.png (298x223, 99K)

>but are too stupid to properly harvest them
Are you preparing another invasion?

I think ya're the retard mate. Taking population into account is stupid comparing third world shitholes, but comparting western European countries population must be taken into account. You can't expect two equally developed countries to have the same size of economy if one has 4 people contributing to the economy for every 3 the other has.