How do you tell someone is a nouveuxrich in your cunt...

How do you tell someone is a nouveuxrich in your cunt? Here when you can tell when someone is driving such a car but doesn't send his kids to private schooling.

Attached: 1526810658283.jpg (2100x1386, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stucco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: nintchdbpict000267006603.jpg (960x954, 378K)

When someone driving such car, but put paper sheet on license plate when parking to avoid parking fine.

when they speak russian

Anyone who drives this should be quartered and impaled with all their relatives up to 10th knee.

Attached: foto-mercedes-benz_rect_4b97853704d5b22851155efcb68f4cf5.jpg (740x415, 55K)

these

t h i s

>they live in humongous shitty houses (McMansions) in the middle of nowhere and commute two hours to work every day
>think German cars are the pinnacle of luxury and status
>have loads of money but still dress like shit

Attached: 1518652920462.png (668x455, 487K)

>private school is for rich retards here

Attached: file.png (640x604, 662K)

Who's stucco?
Husband? Wife? Children?

Lord Akhmed is okay?

I dirve one of these in GTA Online :(

Attached: file.png (640x360, 415K)

I think private unis are quite different in northern Europe

Whatcha talkin about Fatistanist, this is good looking for an American haus.

Stucco is a cheap plaster used for interior walls. Very shit.

Criminals don't drive off-road version.
Besides their cars are black as their souls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stucco
a lot of these houses use a fake synthetic version of this which is basically just painted plywood. It's shit.

American houses being constructed poorly isn't a meme, it's a serious problem.

Oh I thought it's like "fucko" but about people who can't go through doors because they are fat.

you have no taste then

those exist too

>see a range rover with tinted windows
>it's always some dirty muslim inside it

what's with arabs/mussies and range rovers?

>American houses being constructed poorly isn't a meme, it's a serious problem.
The Chinks now build high rising 3 floors a day...

Its not a case of "ok" there are just no rich russians who have had money for more than 25 years.

Sending your kids to private schools are actually a nouveaux-riche thing here because private schools are looked down one here.

Russian Arab or Chinese

Not following the rest of the herd is the most ungerman thing.

i don't know probably pajeets.
Over here it's a milf car, rich husbands always buy it for their wifes. 95% of the time there is a MILF driving one.

this

Nouveuxrich just describes people who made their own wealth. Entrepreneurs, doctors, etc etc. Most of those people dont conform to these stereotypes

It has more to do with the fact that public schools already are competitive and academic performance is not considered to be a commodity you just buy.

There is an obligation to fulfill by the student, not be the school. Here, going to private school effectively marks you as a rich retard that failed in the public system and had to rely on daddy's money to get through the school system. If you are telling a German that you went to a private school he will at first wonder what kind of learning disability you had as a child.

here "nowobogacki" (direct translation of noveau riche) has only pejorative connotation ie. people with more money than brains, extremely bad taste, showing off their wealth.
I'm pretty sure noveau riche refers to the same. There's nothing wrong with being a self-made man.

To be fair I'd call Donald Trump noveau riche because he ticks off every bad stereotype associated with the term (especially his bad taste in pretty much fucking everything) despite the fact that he is not "self made" but his wealth is largely inherited.

Attached: viktor yanukovich - golden toilet.jpg (475x640, 72K)

It's quite different here, private universities are a status symbol and usually miles ahead over normal universities

Here they made their wealth by stealing from others by being sraightforward bandits during 90s or by stealing later on by being in government, which is currently made up from bandits

saw this one in matte black with russian plates in small town germany a while ago lol

True. It's a shitty car.

If they're white and alive

Russins are notorious for tackiness, crass behaviour and generally undermining white privilege.

So bydlo

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-14-19-50-32.png (1200x1920, 1.08M)

Isnt it forbidden for jews to drive german cars

People inside are worse than grug trafficking ethnicity (gypsies), because they control them.

Scum who owns cars like this often has their shitspawn, or subhumans who brought them to this world in foreign countries because there are better living conditions.

Jews driving Fords is wayyyyy more ironic considering how much of a rabid kike hater Henry Ford was.

>Nouveau riche" (French: 'new rich' [nuvo ʁiʃ]) is a term, usually derogatory, to describe those whose wealth has been acquired within their own generation, rather than by familial inheritance.
It's oruginally a term literally made up by useless inherited wealth faggots to insult self-made people

>undermining white privilege.
Isnt that a good thing?

Originally the term "nigger" wasn't pejorative as well.
Doesn't matter what the intention was then, what matters is the contemporary definition.

Maybe the bydlo that ran away in the 90s. Nowadays most rich Russians are much more subtle and tactful

It's literally the same definition

>Part of Russians scams other part of Russians
>Brit blame all Russians
You're asshole
Also UK is notorius refuge for Russian economic criminals.

Here they are. People who school privately are looked down upon as retarded.

Lol I know right it's like he's implying that all Russians are rich scumbags
But what else to expect from a faggot with a chip on his shoulder

>put paper sheet on license plate when parking to avoid parking fine.
Kek. Is that a real thing in Russia? Can't the officer that's writing the ticket just rip off the paper?

True, I work for a lot of very rich people.
The ones that made their own money are much different.
They are more like normal people and very nice.
Old money people are assholes.

tbf sports cars aren't that expensive nowadays

>Anyone who drives this should be quartered and impaled with all their relatives
too small?

Attached: Mercedes G65 amg9V.jpg.png (712x457, 380K)

this, OP's car ss actually just 50k

He’s a raging Lithuanian Jow Forumstard faggot, not a brit.

It's fucking shit

kuzucuck is not a Jow Forumstard.

Only criminals drive those

Niggermobile the car. Seriously every person i've seen driving these were trashy nouveuxrich who likes attention.

Attached: file.png (1268x634, 670K)

my gf wanted to have a car like this too