/ex-yu/

Gospodar Balkana edicija

Attached: 1526824025094.png (1196x824, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MQOVbNRrro
vocaroo.com/i/s0OIcQSSZMJ6
vocaroo.com/i/s1sXBDkud91P
vocaroo.com/i/s0vGkcIDDMaC
youtube.com/watch?v=jjuiHECJXfc&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaječar
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1526827232343.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s0m4yQBE6FDO
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prvi za baziranog gospodara Mila

Attached: wnPa8yf.png (1024x1097, 602K)

Attached: 1403634517219.jpg (400x602, 20K)

alban vecno na aparatima
pravite novi da ga razorimo jos vise

napravim ti sestru lol

Attached: 1526668108371.jpg (5892x4442, 2.35M)

*kills all weebs*

Attached: nkvd.jpg (536x666, 23K)

mama ti je jebada dbi dudl dudl dijasporo
*pisses on your grave*

Attached: main-qimg-18b5e37d4db081bcc42bc72cf76dc770-c.jpg (602x851, 114K)

napravim ti sestru lol

bazirani dominique
*trostruki deb na mlaznjaku*

Attached: caed252a74d84e14341b08fe8cc51e4e.png (638x354, 210K)

selite se svi ovdje

*pisses on your grave*

selim ti se mami u cervix l0l

Attached: 259.jpg (542x519, 155K)

*pisses on your grave*

Attached: 1469319251611.webm (1280x720, 919K)

selim ti se mami u cervix l0l

Bice bolje Anone

Attached: Shes+cute+and+deadly+_48eb3368cb23748ca9150dd44c7fe303.jpg (326x326, 28K)

selite se svi ovdje

*debne na mlaznjaku*

Attached: tumblr_p77joaXHDO1sbmanao1_1280.jpg (1111x1920, 344K)

*debne na mlaznjaku*

I fucked your mother the day after yesterday you fat fuck. We heard you masturbating to anime in your room, and your mother started crying because you are so weak. She wants you to be like me when you grow up. But you are older than me so you can just kys

*posere se smrdima u usta*
Heh nista licno

Attached: tumblr_p75g3vwbxr1sbmanao1_1280.jpg (1280x1811, 334K)

baziran

HAHA yes TODAY hhahahha!!!! actually right now I am typing this + I am in your mother. Now I'm out. Now I'm in again. hhahahaha weak fat fuck. Can't wait to cum in your mum and then leave her like you dad did hahaha

HAHA yes TODAY hhahahha!!!! actually right now I am typing this + I am in your mother. Now I'm out. Now I'm in again. hhahahaha weak fat fuck. Can't wait to cum in your mum and then leave her like you dad did hahaha

Based

Attached: tumblr_p774jwtxTz1sbmanao1_1280.jpg (1059x1920, 318K)

Smrdi i dudl dudl dijaspora na aparatima, pogotovo kurvin sin sa balka dbi dbi!

Attached: tumblr_p7cbey5AWX1redc48o1_1280.jpg (1280x905, 178K)

Majmunko upravo sad.

Attached: 1526795881809.png (400x416, 137K)

I'll break your neck bitch

Attached: tumblr_p72lshdeEY1sbmanao1_1280.jpg (848x1200, 109K)

Majmunko ti upravo mamu kurvu jebe, nesto se ne poklapa
*cetvorostruko debne na mlaznjaku*

Attached: tumblr_p7j99sQSEk1redc48o1_1280.jpg (659x979, 66K)

>Majmunko ti upravo mamu kurvu jebe, nesto se ne poklapa
*cetvorostruko debne na mlaznjaku*

Attached: 1493757072499.png (601x508, 127K)

Evo ispaznio sam testise u tvoju mamaru, sad cu da joj se poserem niz grlo

Attached: tumblr_p5kdpmPJP41s8r1a7o1_1280.jpg (1280x1565, 340K)

Slatke grand blue curice dbi

Attached: RQ6FMXu.png (556x642, 355K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1MQOVbNRrro

Odvratan si!

Dijasporko
Odvratna ti je mamina pizda kad zavrsim sa cijelodnevnom jebacinom

Attached: tumblr_p7gxh0TG9l1qz64n4o1_1280.jpg (830x1920, 172K)

t. *zaplake u susjednoj sobi svaki put kad ulazim u Bojanicu*
Ništa lično, kinjo.
Samo dalje drkaj na anime curice.

Izjeban si zajedno sa mamarom, vrati se odakle si dosao
Biraj
>>>/balk/

Attached: tumblr_p7j5uslkZc1sbmanao1_400.jpg (382x540, 33K)

Evo ispaznio sam testise u tvoju mamaru, sad cu da joj se poserem niz grlo

Majmunkovo lice.

Attached: 1526818331600.png (600x642, 231K)

I fucked your mother the day after yesterday you fat fuck. We heard you masturbating to anime in your room, and your mother started crying because you are so weak. She wants you to be like me when you grow up. But you are older than me so you can just kys

Izjeban si zajedno sa mamarom, vrati se odakle si dosao
Biraj
>>>/balk/

Ne, ovo je lice tvoje mame dok je punim

Attached: tumblr_p6imwfjWEU1td53jko1_1280.jpg (600x800, 107K)

Crvatko spammerko i mymoon-ko zajedno sad.

Attached: 1526812422301.jpg (800x800, 153K)

Vrati se u svoj mrtvi konac guzobolni debilko, ovo je anime general

Attached: tumblr_p5hejp3hkM1vzr9eoo1_1280.jpg (969x1200, 281K)

t. 22 postova do sada.

t. 22 puta sam ti uso u mamu do sad

Attached: tumblr_p68lz9qk6r1vcg3qfo1_1280.jpg (850x1511, 251K)

Ne, ovo je lice tvoje mame dok je punim

Attached: tumblr_p6imwfjWEU1td53jko.jpg (600x800, 160K)

t. 22 puta sam ti uso u mamu do sad

Bazirani dominique puni zlovensku debilcinu

Attached: bca.jpg (500x505, 23K)

Attached: SNAP GULAG.png (1200x794, 519K)

Kill yourself leddit nigger

Attached: yunyun__by_kazenokaze-daw2j8o.png (800x1131, 569K)

Attached: tumblr_p6v1wai9mi1sbmanao1_1280.jpg (860x1214, 313K)

>Monti-niggers from monti-negria

I FUCKED YOUR DEAD MOTHER YOU SON OF A GOAT BITCH FUCK FUCKING FAGGOT GO DIE OF AIDS

Attached: tumblr_p3t9z4nmEP1wq784vo1_1280.jpg (850x1355, 239K)

Samo report i ignore ovog debilka sa balk
I FUCKED YOUR DEAD MOTHER YOU SON OF A GOAT BITCH FUCK FUCKING FAGGOT GO DIE OF AIDS

Attached: d4709bd22cf3a7c5aa61d95a7cd1640d--arte-latte-latte-art.jpg (736x981, 86K)

Attached: tumblr_p76xxcTgNz1uajrdfo1_1280.png (1200x1800, 3.27M)

>the day after yesterday
so today?

bad dudl apply your self

vocaroo.com/i/s1sXBDkud91P

Attached: 2e5c4cd0d26b9f7c780a279402b6438282b49b72_hq.jpg (900x827, 47K)

based fat american

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vGkcIDDMaC

skitnice chekajte me ja nemam gde

AZGANG is the alt right movement from Zajecar, Serbia from all I know. They've had stunts in their region against the pro EU government but since our media is blocked there are no articles about them, but I know their gang is growing bigger day by day.

AZGANG is a multimedia group mostly from Zajecar, Serbia, they're making videos, trap music and based memes.
Remember these names: Djocko, Fixon, Muja, Prota, Dzambo, Aristos, Euklid, Sasser

youtube.com/watch?v=jjuiHECJXfc&feature=youtu.be

For all who don't know, Fixon is a member of the ex-yu's most famous duo, the Black Tomcats.

Other one is Djocko Harizmatovic, they are 18 and they live in this town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaječar

Djocko is a guitarist, he is the original oldfag and the creator of first ex-yu thread. He discarded the pointless "dudl" meme so we could reply to all strangers who come to our thread.

Fixon is not as popular as Djocko is with women, but he is a nice guy who listens to good music and he always shares good music with us. He is the host of their popular vocaroo show, Crni Macori.
Also, he triggers some autists like Cevapboy, Shitboy and maybe Perfumeboy im not sure.

They are so popular here and there is no middle, you love them or you hate them, there are only 3 guys who hate on them and everybody else adore them, especially Osijekgirl, who slept with them on the last Guitar festival in Zajecar

Attached: filip firulovic and djordje milosavljevic 1.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for thespam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Majmunko ova je tebi posvecena volim te

These guys are in short, saviors of ex-yu threads. Before them it was darkness, boring lame space wasters who had no influence or their post had no effects. Countless shitposts about war, politics and namecalling.
But the light shined upon us, in late 2016. the Black Tomcats appeared...Who are the black tomcats you've been wondering now?
The Black Tomcats are two ex-yu users, Djocko Harizmatovic (some say that he's been the original ex-yu thread creator) and Fixxon Delevigne.
They're 18 or 19 at this moment (May 2018) and they're known for their great taste in music, especially in new stuff, metal, trap, rap, and some folk (Dara Bubamara is their bitch).
Also they produced some legendary memes like Kraljev Pecat (The King's Seal), dbi (da budem iskren - to be honest in English) and many, many more.
AZGANG is their ... gang! Logically, lol. They're a political alt right art movement (from what I've heard) and they're making a huge impact on our social networks too, not only on Jow Forums. Some of them are not nameposting, but their names anyway: Euklid, Sasser, Muja, Prota, Dzambas, Aristid.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Attached: filip firulovic and djordje milosavljevic 2.jpg (1920x2560, 1.33M)

u jebote ovo mi je nesto prepoznato
sta je ovo?

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for thespam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

can I get a really huge, slow, rundown on them?

Attached: img_1706512_4107.jpg (500x500, 58K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0m4yQBE6FDO

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

This is embarrassing, but please hear me out. I am a senior, and try really hard to get good grades at school. My girlfriend of 6 months has a schoolgirl fetish, and so a week or so ago we decided to role play in an AP exam setting, since my exam had happened that morning. We even went so far as to set up desks and a blackboard in our living room.She was the "proctor" and I was the student. She read through the special pre-examination instructions as provided by the previous exams released on the collegeboard website. Unfortunately, we didn't have the AP Student Booklet, as you can only get those from Collegeboard. So I had to just make a fake one and used the AP number label from my real exam that I had a week ago. She read through the whole thing and then uttered the final sentences: "You have 69 minutes to complete this section. Please turn to page 1 in your booklet, read the directions, and begin." I started working on the fake AP Human Sexuality BD exam we had drafted a few days prior. It was meant to be as arousing as possible, which, when combined with the "high stakes" environment, would ideally be very stimulative. A few minutes into the exam, I couldn't help but take a gander at her crotch, as she was wearing a very skimpy teacher's uniform. She said "please keep your eyes on your own paper", and I said...I don't have to. I've already finished. She said "I'm going to call the office of testing integrity if you don't stop", and I replied "I guess you are going to have to, because things are about to get a little more interesting." I then proceeded to slap her crotch with force echoing throughout the house. She moaned slightly in excitement. She stood there sternly as I took off her shirt, bra, underskirt, and panties, and then bent her over a table before thrusting my penis forcefully into her vagina. The slamming made me flow my fallopian fish stock all over her master of ceremonies.

mislim da znam ko si dbi
Pero?

bosnia,albania i have to word for you:fuc bad

HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE TURK STINK DOG

YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT TURK

1186 BOSNIA STEAL THE SERB CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY USA+CROATIA+SERBIA=FUCK YO UBOSNIA

we kill the bosnian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay

WHERE IS THE CLAY

ww2 we kill 200 bosnian tanks

FUCK YOU BOSNIA YO ARE THE SHIT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THE TURK ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

DEAR BOSNIA PRESIDENT, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY PRESIDENT. I KILL YOUR HORSE

-TUPAC

I WILL DIE FOR SERBIA. I DO NOT FEAR THE BOSNIAN WIZARD. I WILL NOT AFRAID

fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere fuck you croatia, slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER

serb has wisdom of the falcon.

GO BACK TO MONGOLIA....HAHAHAHAHAHHA TUPAC SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

This is embarrassing, but please hear me out. I am a senior, and try really hard to get good grades at school. My girlfriend of 6 months has a schoolgirl fetish, and so a week or so ago we decided to role play in an AP exam setting, since my exam had happened that morning. We even went so far as to set up desks and a blackboard in our living room.She was the "proctor" and I was the student. She read through the special pre-examination instructions as provided by the previous exams released on the collegeboard website. Unfortunately, we didn't have the AP Student Booklet, as you can only get those from Collegeboard. So I had to just make a fake one and used the AP number label from my real exam that I had a week ago. She read through the whole thing and then uttered the final sentences: "You have 69 minutes to complete this section. Please turn to page 1 in your booklet, read the directions, and begin." I started working on the fake AP Human Sexuality BD exam we had drafted a few days prior. It was meant to be as arousing as possible, which, when combined with the "high stakes" environment, would ideally be very stimulative. A few minutes into the exam, I couldn't help but take a gander at her crotch, as she was wearing a very skimpy teacher's uniform. She said "please keep your eyes on your own paper", and I said...I don't have to. I've already finished. She said "I'm going to call the office of testing integrity if you don't stop", and I replied "I guess you are going to have to, because things are about to get a little more interesting." I then proceeded to slap her crotch with force echoing throughout the house. She moaned slightly in excitement. She stood there sternly as I took off her shirt, bra, underskirt, and panties, and then bent her over a table before thrusting my penis forcefully into her vagina. The slamming made me flow my fallopian fish stock all over her master of ceremonies

bosnia,albania i have to word for you:fuc bad

HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE TURK STINK DOG

YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT TURK

1186 BOSNIA STEAL THE SERB CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY USA+CROATIA+SERBIA=FUCK YO UBOSNIA

we kill the bosnian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay

WHERE IS THE CLAY

ww2 we kill 200 bosnian tanks

FUCK YOU BOSNIA YO ARE THE SHIT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THE TURK ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

DEAR BOSNIA PRESIDENT, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY PRESIDENT. I KILL YOUR HORSE

-TUPAC

I WILL DIE FOR SERBIA. I DO NOT FEAR THE BOSNIAN WIZARD. I WILL NOT AFRAID

fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere fuck you croatia, slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER

serb has wisdom of the falcon.

GO BACK TO MONGOLIA....HAHAHAHAHAHHA TUPAC SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

Attached: 1111.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Within no time, I could feel the shitty ectoplasm frothing from my shit winker and all over her vertical smile. There was penis pudding haemorrhaging from her clunger and she was wetter than an otter's pocket. 30 minutes in, we were ready for more. She really wanted to take the testing environment to a whole new level. She proceeded to insert the entire exam into her vagina, moaning in delight as I clutched and slapped her breasts. Then, she saw my AP number label on the desk, and said to me "this is a part of you". You're inside of me now. She then licked the label ferociously before sticking it into her anus, and yelling "OH MY GOD I AM FINALLY WHOLE". This was such a sexy moment for the both of us, and I finally shot my load all over her face and boobies. She also had an orgasm a couple seconds after, spraying clear juice all over the floor. We made out for a few seconds, and then started to clean up. Fast forward to yesterday. I began to think. Wait a minute...I don't know where my AP number label is. I mean...the last time I had it was...oh god. I ran to the phone and called my girlfriend, who was just a few houses down. I said "Oh my god did you ever pull my AP number label out of your anus when we were having sex?? I NEED that to get my scores." She replied nervously "Um...uh oh I don't remember ever pulling it out. And...I think I might have seen something looking like it when I took a dump a few minutes after that." I freaked out, and wasn't sure of what to do. We tried looking around the exam area, and I even tried picking around in her asshole for bits and pieces, but it was no use. I have no idea what it was, and I am very scared I won't get my scores. Is there any way I can get this without the AP Number?? I'm very scared.