Your cunt

>your cunt
>how is your survival skill?

I have zero. I'm afriad of bugs and I definitely can't start a fire or make a weapon outside of Minecraft

Attached: images (50).jpg (513x287, 39K)

Attached: received_454596694974538.jpg (960x720, 135K)

i can use a shotgun and start a fire but thats it

You maked it?

no but there are so many of them

What's the best way to kill myself if I'm lost in the forest with no tools?

its ok, nothing special.

Attached: received_454597694974438.jpg (960x720, 179K)

survival skills are honestly worthless in the modern world

The only places that you could be lost in, at least on land, are so inhospitable that none of the skills would really come into play.

How will you prepare for apocalypse?

3/10
i can start a fire in dry weather but where I live 8 months out of 12 i probably can't survive in the nature a single day

Learned it in the army.

What is an army person doing on 4ch?

Attached: 1526314658511.png (1159x665, 231K)

>survival skills
>army
Nice try recruiterfag

Wtf are you implying?

Attached: received_454597688307772.jpg (960x720, 200K)

you heard me

That I'm recruiting soy boys on Jow Forums for the Dutch army?

Only soyboys are in the army.
Again
>survival skills
>army

Attached: received_454597681641106.jpg (960x720, 190K)

k

Attached: received_547023248962528.jpg (1080x1812, 125K)

psyop for his cunt's defence prolly.

Attached: wizapu.jpg (2273x2511, 874K)

I know how to travel around the forest, climb trees, use an axe, and scare off most wild animals, but I wouldn't be able to survive without any basic equipment/clothes for long. I can't handle nights for sure.

This one time I went out to a secluded beach that has no pathway through a redwood forest and almost got lost at night trying to get back to my car. Prior to walking off the pathway, I laid branches marked as 'X' every 20 feet or so, made a circle around them with the dirt, and planted any longer branches straight up when I would have to cross a thicket. Only thing I could rely on was my phone flashlight and branches I laid out pointing my way back, which to my surprise were much more visible than I thought they would be. I severely underestimated the pitch dark, amount of bugs and other nocturnal creatures that popped up during my hour long trek back. Another mistake I did was not telling anyone where I was going. On my way home I kept thinking of all the 'what ifs', like a mountain lion popping up, or running in to stream, or running in to a bush of poison ivy. Would do it again, but with more equipment, knowledge, and maybe bring a buddy along. I highly recommend NorCal's redwood forests. Make sure to hug/breathe on the giants.

Dig down into the soil with some heat insulation around your body like leaves or grass. Your body heat will stay and keep you warm if you got good enough insulation. Like an improvised sleeping bag.

Also try to build something to reduce wind as wind will take away your body heat and increase chance you will start to get dangerously cold.

kiddo pls. once zombies emerge we will inherit the earth

Attached: total badass.png (398x531, 207K)

Why not build a house from wood?