Anyone wants to move to czech republic?

Anyone wants to move to czech republic?

We are looking for anybody, even without skills and experience in any field. From werehouse worker's to managers. No language needed

There are now more job vacancies than unemployed people and these people are just horrible people and literally unemplyable

EU nationals prefered due to paperwork

Pls pls pls

t. HR guy and I want some bonuses

Attached: ec33766536d93cf12982002c7d029807.jpg (850x478, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_shop
czso.cz/csu/xa/prumerna-mzda-v-praze-ve-4-ctvrtleti-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that shit, as nice as it may look.
t. 176.5 cm

lol
i would if i could, one day

If the hourly salary is more than 26euros with 35% flat tax for a person with no education or qualifications yeah. That is what I get here can't settle for less.

Come one dude

Just for one year

I met an English guy who was riding around Europe and had a heart attack and moved to the Czech republic and got a gf and swore never to go back to the UK.

I actually might one day since i have relatives living in Prague

are the wages better than here? i doubt so
and i don't care where i live desu because i don't go out anyway

Attached: 1523458832580.jpg (400x333, 17K)

just import a bunch of brown ppl lol

How is the living conditions? Is it corrupt like Ukraine and Poland or more like Germany? Is it liberal/atheist? Good imfastructure? Average wage?

>HR guy
neck yourself

If I moved to Europe to live 3 or 4 years there I'd choose either Portugual or Czech Republic. The first one for obvious reasons (language and culture) and the second seems to be a friendly country. Not very crowded, not poor. not very rich either, although quite developed.
The problem is: I have no idea how to be introduced in such a land.

I have few jobs in Prague for norwegian speakers in my database. Exxonmobile, no degree, customer service

Starting salary 2.5k €+accodomation

Serbian people are now in prefered immigration program

It takes about 3months of paperwork tho

I want to, but I think Czechs will treat me like shit for the communism and shit.

Nah not really

There are like 30k russians living just in Prague

People are thankful for liberation and butyhurt about 68. So its neutral attitude

I have no idea how can I learn it, at least the basics, on the internet. There is no avaliable material to learn the Czech language whatsover in the internet.

Pls reply, I am Canadian and Czechia seems nice to live in. Could I teach English there? but i heard the British are taking up those jobs. I went to Ukraine before and roads are shit, corruption, decaying infastructure, is Czechia like that? Are the roads/buildings good? Are police uncorrupt? Is there lots of depressing commie blocks?

Duolingo?

What could I do as an English native speaker? Sadly I dont have EU citizenship, only Canadian, would it be hard to get a work permit?

Can i really offer money to random women in the street and have them have sex with me?

ano, už učím český :3

Decent

Between poland and germany

Most atheist country on this planet

Infrastructure meh

2k USD per month

I don't know where to start.
Is it possible to just come to Czech as a tourist and find a job and rent apartments? I don't have money for Uni :(

Nah unfortunately its staged

It just plays the fantasy for "rich" foreigners that there is some magic country where yiu can fuck anybody for few euros

I'm planning on doing MA soon and i was thinking applying for one of those Visegrad Scholarship programs. My cousin got her MA in Prague this way and now i think she's an assistant at Charles University. Haven't heard from her a long time

It's shit. If you want to LEARN a language you should live among the native speakers.

What jobs are available for me if I only speak English and don't have EU citizenship?

I heard Prague is quite expensive and that the locals hate foreigners.
Also how easy is it to live in Prague with only English as your language?

Nope

Unfortunately your future job must be advertised for 3 months across whole EU job seekers offices and after 3 months without respond you get that job

If yiu study in czech its free for anybody, even if you are from namibia

giv czech gf not job

We have freelance visas for people from us, canada, aus and nz

Do you have cnc machine shops?

Language schools are free as well?

2,5k euros. lol I'm not an immigrant from africa.

But is the programme taught in Czech or English?

Start with freelance visa and adter 6 months get permanent residency. Than its easy to find any job in any field.

Does Russian diploma have any value?

>Are the roads/buildings good?
Roads are notoriosly shit (twice as exepsive as in Germany for only half the quality), but still above Eastern Europe. Buildings depend on city and neighborhood, but it had improved a lot since a I was a kid.

>Are police uncorrupt?
No, at least not in the way you would notice if you don't watch national news.

>Is there lots of depressing commie blocks?
They are painted in fancy colours, so they are only depressing to the people forced to reside in them.

People dislike arabs, gypsies and tourists

But if you live here its completely different story

what's the pay

>Anyone wants to move to czech republic?
salary? 35k is a good start for me

There are about 7k job vacancies just in prague for English speaking people

So it should be easy

It's 2018, user. Martin now offers money to "random" British tourists to have sex with him.

i would do it if you paid me 5 salaries in advance

I think there is a summer school for foreigners before the school start

what about weather ? is it cold?

Boilermaker/sheetmetal worker/ non cert welder. Any industry ? Preferably in or near Prague.
Or are these not the type of jobs that you're looking for ?

Attached: 1525082982537.jpg (1024x681, 68K)

Also, what about vocational schools? Can I get a job after graduating?

If you are native spanish speaker than thats easy

go fuck yourself

Do you guys still speak a lot of german? You are the best ex-warsaw pact country and probably closest to the west culrurally.

You're Russian, I don't think you should go visit Butthurt Belt countries unless you want to come back in a body bag.

Shops?

But we are the largest car producer per capita so they are everywhere

I heard the rents can be quite expensive? How is the healthcare? Are people there friendly? Is it easy to make friends? Would you describe your country as comfy? My city is full of pajeets, chinks, and Africans, is it like that in Czechia too?

Neah, it's fine. my friend visited Prague and locals were friendly to him. They even invited him to drink on putin's birthday.

Well its still second most popular language after English in school and moat people can hold simple conversation

machine shop is a place where machines are used in manufacture, not a shop where they are sold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_shop

At least my sufferings will come to end, so I'm not afraid.

Well, nice to know. Would speak english anyway.

give more info, an american company have offered a job here, if the climate is not such bad and girls are friendly i would move to cz

Unironically yes

Rents are really high atm thanks to NIMBY

Healthcare is very good

People are not really friendly on streets but once you get into pub you are good

There is only one big non white minority vietnamese... About 1% of the population and gypsies around 2%,rest is european

If you like beer, hockey and spending weekends in cottage than yeah its comfy

4 months are kinda depressing, rest is nice

Would love to live in Prague desu. Will you pay me a UK salary? If so, we've got a deal.

lol Croatia is a way better place to live than Pepikland

Pepiks dont even have a sea hehehe

I dont think so m8, I tried via MLSA portal a few times and no bites.

t. accountant

Yiu can expect 1800-2000k£ as a graduate native English speaker

So its definitely lower

What would you pay a cook? In six months you can call it chef too

>2k USD per month

stop lying pepik

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2018.05.20-17-34-39.jpg (901x707, 90K)

is there any website to find english speaking jobs
are any student programmes offered in english

I'm currently on £2.75k per month desu, and I'm also getting a PhD fully funded while I work. So although I'd love to move to Czechia for a little while, I guess I'm going to have to stay in miserable London for the time being because I've lucked my way into a good career already

Norwegians are impossible to hire outside of Norway because Norwegian salary is the best in the world, no matter if you are a simple cleaning worker or an engineer

What's with the saltiness, jacek ?

>I heard the rents can be quite expensive?
You can get a shared flat in Brno for like 150$/month.

>How is the healthcare?
Quality of the west for the price of the east (aka free). In some areas even above west.

>Are people there friendly?
>Is it easy to make friends?
To white foreigners? Yes. But people are less open than in America.

>Would you describe your country as comfy?
Kinda, it's not as depressing as in the East, not so competitive or mixed as in the west and financially stable unlike the south.

>My city is full of pajeets, chinks, and Africans, is it like that in Czechia too?
We have Gypsies, Vietnamese and Eastern Slavs. If you meet an African or Pajeet there's a solid chance he's higher class than you.

Its 2k usd/month in Prague

czso.cz/csu/xa/prumerna-mzda-v-praze-ve-4-ctvrtleti-2017

Your data are in euro, after taxes and we have 1.5 million people self employed people not in stats

Your map basically shows factory workers and government employees

What do you do m8 ?

Sounds good

Good luck

Jobs.cz expats.cz

Just chnage the language to English

>thread about Czechia
>showing salaries from Prague

why you didnt use stats from Hradcany, it would be like 7000 eur/month

Sounds too good to be true, being able to live in beautiful Central Europe with decent salary and barely any rapefugees

Attached: mxLudyhs_400x400.jpg (387x387, 24K)

>You can get a shared flat in Brno for like 150$/month.

You're pathetic. You show salaries from Prague, but rent prices from Brno.

Typical HR guy.

That portal is useless lol

Lots of jobs are not even advertised there

Its used for companies who wants hire Ukrainians and they need that 3 months limit without respond

fuck off racist cunts

Well 99% of the expats are living in Prague or Brno

>no sea
>no skyscrapers
>no good vodka
>congested cities with narrow streets

no thanks

>Typical HR guy.
lmfao true.

I wished the whole kind of HR p*Ople could be purged from this earth. They're literally worse than communists.
Especially so if they're female. Fucking cancer of mankind.

Not me

We are 2 here

$1500 national average
$1800 average in Prague

Workplace consultant, would give more information about what that actually means but there's not actually that many people who do it and I could potentially be identified, so I won't. Essentially just a London meme job though

Ta, maybe I can earn a shitload and retire to Prague at the age of 30, that would be nice

>$1500 national average

proofs? and I hope it's not gross

>7000 eur/month

Sign me up senpai, is Hradacny a nice place?

Jobs in restaurants are notorious for paying under the table

So it really depends...

Just bring in some pakis lmao

thanks user.
how quickly can one establish residency there?
we are less than a year away from Brexit, and Id hate to be sent back.

Thats Prague castle district

just like the Buckingham Palace

Since you are still eu national its the matter of days

You just need bank account, your rent contract and go to foreign police

Shove a tampon up your butt, cunt. You are not contributing anything to the discussion.

>Well 99% of the expats are living in Prague or Brno

So you should also show rent prices from expat districts, not commieblocks like . You make westerners believe that you can rent a room for $150 in a place a westerner would agree to live in.