Have you a good life?

Have you a good life?

Attached: questioning feel.gif (741x747, 10K)

nah i've fucked myself and it'll take a long time to unfuck it

No, I have bad life

I'm comfortable but surrounded by ignorants and bad vibes, and the worst part is that I will die this way apparently

yes but im not making anything out of it because i have no idea what im supposed to do with it and you don't get any guidance from anywhere so im just floating

>and you don't get any guidance from anywhere

There is a place.

Attached: Bibel_5.jpg (1488x992, 1.23M)

im sure that'll give me plenty of information on how to find something satisfying i can do on a saturated modern labour market

it's ok

It shall.

It's kinda ok, except for the fact that in a few years I will be forgotten by everyone and I will die alone and they will find my rotten corpse after months.

And that's a good thing!

no

nah i'm going to kill myself soon

seriously?

Yeah.
This will turn into a no if I find out I get rejected for my post-graduate application for a university in the Netherlands.

Are you proxy?

if you have nothing else to live for, please live for the fact that you have a pretty rare flag.

>30 years old
>university drop-out
>no wife or kids
>no friends
>an alright job
>health is alright

It's not that bad, I guess.

yep
not sure what i'm doing on int though

i googled that place and no hes not serious

My dad has been wasting money hoarding antiques and other garbage for 30+ years.
Our garage is filled with antiques; we have barely any room to walk in it. I've tried him to convince him to sell them, but he thinks that he is a fantastic salesman and will only sell them if he gets a tremendous offer.

Me too, thanks

>Our garage
So you are over 30 years old and you live with your father?

he's probably a proxy
don't. why?

I'm curious, what's it like for someone in your situation cash-wise? Do you have significant savings as a result of living a presumably modest life and not having family expenses?

How is it that you've neither wife nor friends?

no, I'm 18, but my mom told me he started collecting shit 12 years earlier

oh ok. But don't americans get kicked out of house when they turn 18?

only if your parents are assholes.

It happened in the past but not so much these days. Affording a place in SOCAL is tough.

I don't have a life.

if you want to off yourself, go to russia first

nope

Why?

>I'm curious, what's it like for someone in your situation cash-wise? Do you have significant savings as a result of living a presumably modest life and not having family expenses?
I imagine it's certainly less expensive without kids, but I do pay a lot on rent, because I don't want any roommates. I got a nice job, it pays enough for me to live, I'm not really able to save much, but I make do.

>How is it that you've neither wife nor friends?
I've had relationships, but they didn't work out. Same with the friends thing, all the guys I used to hang with in high-school went in different directions and I find it hard to start friendships in my 20s.

my parents gave me everything they could and I can live comfy, so I work hard to show appreciation and to not waste what I've been given.
So I'd say I live a good life, but I have too many bad habits.

How are you going to do it?

Yeah, I am pretty optimist. In high school, I hated studying So I didn't even take the sat and didn't take any ap classes. After graduating high school, I spent 1 year doing bullshit jobs. After that, I started feeling regret, enrolled in a community college, did 1 comfy year there and now I got admitted to like 3 universities. I am going to do electrical engineering.
That's a huge meme. It happens mainly when you are going to live on campus but if you are going to commute or work a min wage job, most parents let kids live with them.

yes, pretty comfy life actually, i work 2 months per year and i make enough to save 30k a year

good luck with your studies
don't fuck it up

dehydration since i'm a fcking pussy

what do you work?
and what do you do in your 10 months off?

Yes, I get welfare money.

That's fucking stupid.
Get yourself some charcoal and a car or tent.
You can research the rest.

i am an olivenigger (olive tree farmer)

No it's shit

wait, you make ~15k/month by olive picking?
in turkey or in greece? also, do you accept gastarbeiters?

Actually yes, the only problem I have is being single which isn't that bad considering how shitty women in general are nowadays. I'll continue to work on it next year most likely, this year I've already had enough.

he is the farmer not the picker for what I understand

i make 11k/month on avarage, i was lucky to inherit a lot of land. i live in greece. Are you free on november and how does 60 euros for part time sound?

ohh i get it now
i feel so stupid now
unironically thinking about doing it one season after i finish my studies, might be a good experience for discipline

Australian here, I’d unironically work for you - I’ll be in Europe in summer anyway. You interested?

I was born relatively good looking and healthy, but sort of weak in character, which has cost me a lot. I feel that if my parents had disciplined me more and had set out more of a path for me when I was younger I could use the few talents I have. Instead I just floundered, and I’m worried I’ll never make up for the lost development. Now I just need to figure out where I want to be, whether it’s achievable and how I can get there

Hmmm. I am interested . What courses did you take in community College that got you admitted at an engineering school after only 1 year?

English 1 and 2. Calc 1 and 2. Physics 1. Chemistry 1. Engineering intro class. An engineering matlab course. Macroeconomics and Microeconomics. My gpa was 4.

My life is pretty good, yes