Brown women are superior

Brown women are superior

Attached: 1513576120902.jpg (634x412, 60K)

true

>pic unrelated
She's white

>She's white

Attached: brainlet.jpg (702x800, 55K)

>that nose
She's half black

she is Iranian therefore non-white, sweety.

But Doctor Peterson suggested Iranians are white.

>Peterson
who?

>George Peterson

Attached: 1503460389907.png (1879x1384, 571K)

Who?

Jordan*

He can check out footage of southern coastal parts that's full of dindus imported by arabs.

I wanna lick her nose

>Iranian
>literally Aryan

I want to lick her teeth

Half the Iranians are whiter than me and I'm white.

I want to kiss her cheek desu.

fuck off snownigger

qt :>

:>

mega-nasals

Did he? Didn't know he was redpilled on the Aryan question

Attached: Proofster.jpg (249x243, 6K)

I agree

Attached: rina.jpg (577x960, 47K)

hello nigger

Were.
I am Iranic you subhuman

how are iranians and poles anyway related

asians are honorary whites

"Iran" literally means "Aryan"

In a Pinocchio cosplaying contest maybe because of their Giant disproportionate noses but they fall short and anything else they can't cook clean or suck dick at least my mom can't so I don't know they do make a very loud sound when you try to rape them at their sleep I'm just playing around you know fucking weirdos

Attached: 1501832491100.jpg (655x527, 49K)

so this is the power of post-invasion Iraq...

>if she's beautiful, she's white
As expected from wh*Toid

Attached: 1512171014096.png (451x505, 151K)

Fucking shit hahaha that's a very convenient reaction picture which caused me to burst out kinda laughing
What do you mean my nigga? Are you trying to be humorous or is that an actual observation? If you're talking about shitposting power that's nothing comparing to my golden days go to the North Jow Forums and ask them about that araqi nigga that used to post YouTube videos all the goddamn time I was banished from that board because maybe I was too annoying and vexing maybe I was too potent with my shitposting power I don't know all I know is that no one that has the same flag as mine can get a single response on that board because of me they called me a great name i was not worthy of they deemed me the moniker of "the iraqi sperg" it was fantastic the entirety of that board is just scared of that flag because of me because I was so retarded with my posts that the entirety of that board decided to just point a metaphorical middle finger to me and just told me to fuck off I mean that's how you really know who is a old fag on Jow Forums those who think that the Iraq flag on Jow Forums is a rare thing that's how you can judge it kind of like a litmus test for beginners on Jow Forums