/ourgirl/ 14 year old Holly from Bo'ness Scotland giving zero fucks for saying what everything else is thinking

/ourgirl/ 14 year old Holly from Bo'ness Scotland giving zero fucks for saying what everything else is thinking

Attached: 1526832429222.jpg (1394x983, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoonieBabe1/status/997853944415211522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our Queen is Argentinian.

racist bitch, i hope her grandchildren end up brown

>A 14 y/o girl agrees with my views!!!!
Sad, cringe.

well... he sure hit jackpot am I right

Attached: ugly roastie.jpg (660x552, 56K)

is she gonna get arrested for saying that

only pure brittonics not of *nglo-s*xon descent or n*rman descent or of r*man admixture should be allowed on the british isles

Is she still alive and free?

Isn't Prince Philip Greek ?

>*marries into owning a western nation*

He is, and the rest of the royal family is german anyway

Neither them,
Celtics like Brittonics came to the British Isles much later thant he first settlers

Only the first human settlers should be allowed on the """""british""""" isles

*snap*

Dutch tribes killed off the first inhabitants though.

>there should be a royal family

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

t. non-country

>spain is a non country
thanks sherlock

Well your monarchy at least actually did something useful once

he assumed you're scatalan

Fund our murderous fascist dictator's war efforts?

No, replaced the facist dictator with a democracy

Attached: Snap!.jpg (921x752, 198K)

After supporting him in ending our democracy?

I said once, didn't I?

how long until the police take her in?
i give her 2 days max

>spain is a non country
Correct

Thanks sherlock

she got bullied off twitter

You're welcome.

Here you can even go to prison for insulting Donald Trump. :^)

Franco rounded up and killed those who burned churches and killed nuns and tried to destroy Spanish culture. He was a hero.

Except when the priests were basque nationalists, of course

No I think anybody wh9 dug up dead nuns and priests and put them on show all across Spain was put to death if caught. Franco was the only one who could make them all pay with their lives and he did it then turned Spain into a modern European country. He was a violent authoritarian man but it doesn't mean he wasn't a hero

Attached: spanish2.jpg (588x380, 46K)

this counts as black? wtf

>people listen to the opinions of 14 year olds
I'm a high school teacher and I speak from experience when I ask: Why would you do that?

I mean, I'm sure she's speaking from a very well thought out, rational and well researched position with a background of very solid historical knowledge.

Attached: 1495853587949.jpg (533x496, 139K)

Well she seems to have the opinion which 90 percent of Brits would have had 50 years ago so she must be doing something fucking right. Imagine King George the Nazi sympathizer watching this

>Well she seems to have the opinion which 90 percent of Brits would have had 50 years ago so she must be doing something fucking right.
What was so good about british opinions 50 years ago?

Because the opinions you dismissed as those of a mere 14 year old have far more basis in British history and culture than this bullshit

Franco had a number of nationalist priests executed for their support for democracy.
Also this whole "the church dindu nuffin" narrative is absolute bullshit. They were hated for a reason.

lol well how do people feel about their greek royals, or dutch royals, or their german ones?

Or is there something in particular about americans or blacks that makes them undesirable?

>some white kids who grew up repeatedly told they are racist and oppressors aren't being brainwashed and instead are becoming robustly right-wing and racist

bravo liberals

Franco betrayed the falange fuck that rat

>thinking right-wingers have ideals

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Princess Principal - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.09_[2017.09.17_11.01.53].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

twitter.com/JoonieBabe1/status/997853944415211522

twitter lefties love dogpiling young people who say things that they consider unacceptable, and emailing their schools/workplaces to try to get them kicked out of school/fired, because they get off on ruining peoples lives over opinions that they don't like.
They're psychotic.

I know a girl who got kicked out of college because she mentioned on tumblr something about being harassed by a muslim guy and occasionally making posts which were critical of islam and mass-immigration, and some muslim girl in her class who found her tumblr posted it on twitter and got her followers from around the world to email the college en masse about it, and some american with tens of thousands of followers jumped on it too and shared it, and the muslim girl went on to lie that she "doesn't feel safe", all because the girl said non-pc things on her own personal tumblr blog. It's insane. Police even investigated it because the college apparently filed a report, but nothing came of it because she didn't say anything that 'bad' at all, she just pissed off muslims and lefties. The world is overpopulated with petty psychotic cunts.

I despise lefties. Bootlicking cunts. I always see them tweeting police accounts asking for people to be arrested for expressing views they don't like on Twitter.

>tfw no underage racist gf

Attached: 1526599859855.png (968x928, 827K)

white is redundant in that sentence. Brits = white