European Federation

Why are Europeans against the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again?
Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?
Or maybe do you like your American masters too much?

Attached: EU28_as_a_single_entity.svg.png (1280x979, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Macedonia_to_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can one believe in a united Europe when all nations are throwing insults at each other and there's basically no esteem between peoples?

Because we don't want to be with you, subhuman scumbags.

>How can one believe in a united Italy when all nations are throwing insults at each other and there's basically no esteem between peoples?
-Vittorio Emanuele II

In fact Italy is not working under the unification.

fight

Because the EU is incompetent and actively tries to undermine European nations.

It's just banter. I don't feel animosity against other Euros

Why are obsessed about it? I swear everytime I see a thread about federal europe it's a macedonian flag. Your country isn't even in EU for Christ's sake

ITT putin, trump, xi shills

Ave emperor macron

>presidents thinking they are monarchs
pathetic

Me neither, but there are truly mean people both in Italy and outside.
Also, I still have many doubts about the idea of a solid empire which doesn't have a unique language.

someone get the guillotine

We would just Waterloo France again.

but it will be in, right? or am i wrong?

Leave us the FUCK alone.

this

>Why are Europeans against the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically

We are not, we have the EU at all. It doesn't need to be a federation though.

Let's hope desu

One day, probably

i would actually love the idea of a truly united europe, i just hate the fact its inevitably going to be yet another neoliberal mess that doesn't actually care about europeans

The Dutch population voted against the European constitution. So did the French. And The British vote to leave.

Is it a good country or a shithole? i don't know nothing about it.

Yeah fuck cuckrope

Attached: dutch-greek-cartoon-e1436890848338.jpg (702x481, 79K)

>Why are Europeans against the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again?
I don't want an Europe which compete with the USA. I'd rather want a Western Europe which works with the USA and Canada.
>Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?
A united Europe, especially with the countries of the East is clearly a bad thing.
>Or maybe do you like your American masters too much?
Yes

No idea, probably your average depressed Balkan country

I think it's a good country with beautiful places. Just a bit poor.

This

Our Prime Minister openly stated he would never hold a referendum about a Nexit here. Because he knows we'd leave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Macedonia_to_the_European_Union

They don't even have a single acquis screening opened
One day, maybe, when we'll settle our current economical and refugee-related problems

And that's EU for you. Ignoring popular opinion.

do yuros here know about this and what do they think about it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Because we don't want to be with you, subhuman scumbags.
>this flag

Europe can only be strong if Turkey becomes a full member state and the EU capital is moved to Ankara also Bosnia, Albania, Azerbaijan, and North Cyprus need to be given full membership

Sad

Euronationalism?

based chile, Mosley was right about everything

Attached: mos march.jpg (2048x1536, 235K)

Nice try, Hassan.

We are too economically different and Germany is the only one getting real profit from the euro. I'm in favor of the free trade union, but such a weak institutions like the ones of the EU will not succed in uniting Europe. We would need a war or an existential threat to actually unite, maybe the increasing African migrations would cause that eventually

Attached: 9a094c2ee1ace2fe15932ae1f4daf939.jpg (680x620, 36K)

this poster has six legs

This too

Come on guys, we haven't yet learned how to be multicultural. Let's at least try it before judging it, okay ?

Turkey hasnt learned how to be multicultural either.

Yes they do. They have Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks, Bulgarians and Kurds.

Modern times are the times of chauvinism.
It's a very hard task to unite Europe.
But a charismatic man may convinence the European People of a Unification.
Ones it kicks in we will experience a new never been National Pride but not for irrelevant little countries But for the Origin of Humanity and Modern Civilization Europe.

And genocide all of them.

You really have to go back.

If you with "Europeans" means the elephant in the room - the national politicians that likes to keep ther sniper's nests. I'm sorry, their nation states.

Oswald Mosley (British fascist) wanted a federal Europe to stand on it's own independent the US and Soviets and kick out all the blacks

>Armenian Genocide
>Violently destroying and driving the Greek population out of western Anatolia after they attempted to revolt for indpendence
>Violently putting down any attempt at the Kurds trying to make their own state

Turkey sure is capable at accepting other cultures.

this who'd want to share a country with the B*Ltics

>same Macedonian and same Fin as always

European countries will Always see each other as competitors, not friends, unless there are common interests. Could it be between two countries or two blocks of countries divided on cultural basis or the way to manage economics.
Also, we don't need to compete with China to provide a plentiful, fulfilling life to our citizens. Actually, competing with China would result in the exact opposite.
Plus, the EU is USSR lite, it just uses economic means instead of tanks. Contractual power given by population/military/net contributions is non-existent and the authorities from non-countries with a handful of million people (From Belgium to Luxembourg or some baltic state) expect to give diktats to UK or Italy because they're some of the few who actually gain anything from this project, and the horrendous, punitive approach often proposed and sometimes applied, "follow the superstate's directions, even if it concerns your local policies and undermine your people's safety or [insert threat of economic nature]" is disgusting. I hate the EU, and even the shit they feed you on pro-EU newspaper "It brought countries closer! You have more freedom of movement and blah blah blah" only works for those who are too young to remember how it was before.

you're half right lad, he wanted a federal europe that also included the canada, aus and NZ to ally with the yanks against the soviets, he did want to kick out the blacks though

Attached: are ossie.jpg (587x800, 96K)

Turkophobia

Pretty based

the dude in your pic somehow disgust me.
I wonder why.

>upholds free trade, free movement and liberalism
>USSR lite

Even if I'm El Creatura, at least I'm not the roach.

its natural for germans to fear the eternal anglo

Attached: ossie.jpg (415x553, 55K)

>free trade
lmao

BASED Macedonia!
Never stop posting these.

>im a nationalist, thats why i want my country to be a corrupt hellhole full of sexual disease, alcoholism and krokodil like my ideal country, Russia. Also Europe would be stronger if the EU dissolved and everyone was on their own so Russia can continue chewing up Eastern Europe and that the US can continue creating refugee crisises.

Racist. Turkey is your NATO ally, okay? Treat them with respect goy.

I for once prefer the roach over El Creatura.
Turks may be their own weird kind of people. But there are still people diferent to the shart who lost his humanity and strives as a disgusting dumb creature attempting of undermine and destrioy the human race.

Mhmmm

Attached: fta-map-1900pxl-November-2017.jpg (1200x680, 339K)

>Turkophobia
it's like homophobia, it doesn't exist

Because nobody wants to be with us, brown shitalian

>its not that noone votes for my fringe unrealistic ideology, its because $institution has a cultural marxist/fascit agenda!

Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Attached: R8ulbIh.png (2000x1053, 36K)

This poster has six teeth.

>grey area mor big then EUrope
>grey area not richer

Right

Attached: 1517750028158.png (576x461, 85K)

the EU must be reorganised into the first european empire!

Attached: HEE.png (2000x1333, 731K)

Turkish people are the most oppressed and discriminated against ethnic group. What have they ever done ? They are innocent, it's just the rest of the world that is bigoted against Turks.

People like you are a part of the problem!

>nitpicking
That's all pro-EU folks can do. An authoritarian superstate, an authoritarian superstate in the making.
USSR did have free movement within its sphere of influence btw, the limitations concerning changes of residence were enforced only due to a housing shortage.
Our "free movement" only encourages brain drain.

brown hands typed this post

Australia and New Zealand should also be green

Why do you want to become a Chinese puppet?

... and unironically this ''nation'' never worked after unification except for the 1917-1936 timespan

Bored of being a German one. Just for the keks.

i really don't see a european federation happening anytime soon.

Emigration and any travel abroad were not allowed without an explicit permission from the government. People who were not allowed to leave the country and campaigned for their right to leave in the 1970s were known as "refuseniks". According to the Soviet Criminal Code, a refusal to return from abroad was treason, punishable by imprisonment for a term of 10–15 years, or death with confiscation of property.[14]

The passport system in the Soviet Union restricted migration of citizens within the country through the "propiska" (residential permit/registration system) and the use of internal passports. For a long period of Soviet history, peasants did not have internal passports, and could not move into towns without permission. Many former inmates received "wolf tickets" and were only allowed to live a minimum of 101 km away from city borders. Travel to closed cities and to the regions near USSR state borders was strongly restricted. An attempt to illegally escape abroad was punishable by imprisonment for 1–3 years.[14]

Looks like the refugees are out in strides today.

it must happen so we can stand against godless orientals such as yourself

This, the yellow peril must be stopped at all costs!

hmm

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Europe.png (2000x1455, 522K)

Thanks for proving my point dumb Creatura.

>The Dutch population voted against the European constitution. So did the French.

Referendums are terrible, they simplify complex problems to "yes" or "no". That's why you have your representatives, professionals to tackle such issues.

If you don't agree with the fact you've recognised the EU constitution then simply pressure your politicians about that, they can't withstand a massive dissapproval with their policies. It's democracy, after all. The thing is, your people probably don't care that much or realised they were wrong.

you'know maybe you europeans should do another Opium War or something, you guys worked well together back then

That's a very poor reason.

Gay people are the most oppressed and discriminated against ethnic group. What have they ever done ? They are innocent, it's just the rest of the world that is bigoted against Turks.

Lesbian people are the most oppressed and discriminated against ethnic group. What have they ever done ? They are innocent, it's just the rest of the world that is bigoted against Turks.

Black people are the most oppressed and discriminated against ethnic group. What have they ever done ? They are innocent, it's just the rest of the world that is bigoted against Turks.

White people are the most oppressed and discriminated against ethnic group. What have they ever done ? They are innocent, it's just the rest of the world that is bigoted against Turks.

>capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again?
How does it concern me though?
Why the fuck should I voluntarily give up things that concern me (autonomy of my country) to get things I do not receive benefits from (some wealthy porker being able to screw the rest of the planet even more)

:^) When are you going back to Turkey? There's plenty of Kurds and Armenians to kill still. Can't seem to kill your natives as well as we did.

Greece is a NATO member. China has literally no control over them.

Okay, you just triggered me and need to stop immediately okay? I will not tolerate use of language against Turks. You are lucky that i'm not currently in my save space otherwise i would have teached you lesson you will never forget.

#PunchNazi's

What's the difference between e""""u"""" and China anyway? We are not exposed with debt to China. They came here to build, not steal.

>Okay, you just triggered me
being triggered is your normal state

I unironically like Americans more than Western Europeans

In the EU you have multiple poles of power to which you can fluctuate to like France, Italy and Germany as well as institutions from which your country can make itself heard and build blocks within the union. Once you've given yourself to China they can do whatever the hell they want with you. Just look at a similar case, Moldova. They are an absolute shithole because it is not in Russia's interest to see them develop.
Your reasons for hating the union are short-sighted and petty at best.

>Or maybe do you like your American masters too much?
Of course. America rebuilt and maintained peace on this continent after retarded europoops kept destroying it time and time again.
God bless America and fuck e*rope and e*ropeans.

>Emigration and any travel abroad were not allowed without an explicit permission from the government. People who were not allowed to leave the country and campaigned for their right to leave in the 1970s were known as "refuseniks". According to the Soviet Criminal Code, a refusal to return from abroad was treason, punishable by imprisonment for a term of 10–15 years, or death with confiscation of property.[14]
We're talking about free movement WITHIN the union.
>The passport system in the Soviet Union restricted migration of citizens within the country through the "propiska" (residential permit/registration system) and the use of internal passports. For a long period of Soviet history, peasants did not have internal passports, and could not move into towns without permission. Many former inmates received "wolf tickets" and were only allowed to live a minimum of 101 km away from city borders. Travel to closed cities and to the regions near USSR state borders was strongly restricted. An attempt to illegally escape abroad was punishable by imprisonment for 1–3 years.[14]
How does it disprove me? I already said there was a residence change restriction for lack of housing and to avoid depopulation of more rural areas, but contrary to what most Westerners say, propiskas didn't concern most movements. A lazy copy/paste to disprove an EU/USSR surface-level comparison is all one can do to defend this Union, i call it good news.