188cm

>188cm
>ok face
>15cm and thin penis

What's the point of living when the only bodypart of yours that matters is worthless
No gf ever
I want to be a midget with a big dick

Attached: rose-byrne-photoshoot-for-evening-standard-may-2017-1.jpg (1280x1879, 209K)

Bump

193cm 15cm penis here. i have a gf of two years and have slept with a decent amount of women and noone has really told me my dick was/felt small. it looks comically small compared to my body so after we have sex many of them told me they were surprised it felt so big inside them if anything. dont count yourself out and dont blame your average dick for your failures bro

Did she have orgams with you ? Anyway you have an alpha size, girls prefer tall guys than big dick, also your dick is average for white guys

im not white im korean. but yea ive made girls cum before. its really not that small man unless your dick is as thin as your finger girls will still gasp when you go inside them dont beat yourself up about something you have no control over. confidence being sexy is a meme and a truth at the same time

Is yours thin like mine?

idk what you would consider thin. its about the same girth as a cucumber of that size lol

Mine is 12.5/13cm around

cucumbers are thick
it doesn't really matter that your dick is 15cm, because its thick enough to make a girl feel "full" as you mentioned in your other post
this faggot is an insecure freak because he has a pencil dick

sorry i have no idea how big that would be ive never measured my girth before i dont have a measuring tape but dont let your insecurities take over

I'm 173cm but with a 18cm dick and I would kill to be like you, stop complaining

I would kill to be like you

1m88 with 15cm > 1m73 with 18cm by far

Nope

Lmao just go have sex with a girl
It's easy man, she will enjoy it and you will feel better about yourself

Bump

Are you the Hungarian Jorge

Jorge is 1m50 tho

Fuck off

>What's the point of living when the only bodypart of yours that matters is worthless
there is none, kill yourself

Bump

What do you mean? I found an ad with a girl and we were fuckbuddys for a while, pretty chill, no strings attatched, she always enjoyed it.
You should try it out. Are there any sites for that in Hungary?

Stop trolling my threads, I told you million Times before

Man honestly, if you just found someone to have sex with this would all blow over, really.

Go away big dick troll

Agreed, Hungarian is hyping up sex and doesnt realize its not even a big deal

Why do you keep making these threads

I just want a gf

You do understand that pump and dumps care about your cock size, but a girl who honestly loves you for you, her last concern will the size of your cock.
Your character, you interests, you personality, your display is a million times more important to a girl looking for commitment than your cock size is.
Size queens and one night stands care about size, girls worth keeping shouldn't

Unintelligent post

Bump

Rose Bryne's only nude sex scene was with an Asian guy in "The Goddess of 67". Great indie movie and it was the role that made Hollywood give Rose a chance in Hollywood.

Attached: movie-the-goddess-s1-mask9.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Rose plays a blind girl in Australia who almost gets raped by her bogan uncle. The Asian guy goes to Australia to find a vintage car and their adventure begins in the Outback

Attached: 5l.jpg (1789x1229, 377K)

And the sex scene between them was amazing. You can feel the heat between them as the Jow Forums golden body of the Asian boy caressed the pale white skin of Rose and they writhe in pleasure with each other.

You can find the clip on the tube sites, just search for Rose Bryne Sex scene or nudity. Or just watch the movie itself.

Attached: ia4gdb6lnf7lg7al.jpg (1400x879, 85K)

Bump

bump

bbump

lol, 15cm is ok and it's easy to pump it to 16cm.

175 tall and 14 cm dick. Never had any complain.
You are an insecure retard.

183 cm and 17 cm penis. I'm ok with this

bump

You are me. Let's fug.