France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women

>France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women
France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women
>France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women

independent.ie/world-news/europe/france-to-fine-men-up-to-750-for-wolfwhistling-or-making-sexual-comments-to-women-36918999.html

Geez, are you even allowed to talk to women anymore?

Attached: 1517873500810.png (224x309, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/vie-quotidienne/famille/outrage-sexiste-quels-comportements-seront-sanctionnes-31-01-2018-7532130.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that manner of posting

It;s like you are not even trying to hide the fact you are a Jow Forumstard

Attached: BELARUS.jpg (849x450, 52K)

>Geez, are you even allowed to talk to women anymore?

Only if you are obviously black and or an immigrant, not even meaning it in an ironical way.

A reminder: France bans paternity tests.

Im not?

Who even wolf-whistles apart from Americanos, Albanians and other darkies?

Im white though?

Good thing I am not a disgusting norm*e.

>Albanian
>White
Choose one, Ilir.

Here

Attached: IMG_20180511_112642.jpg (2976x3968, 2.71M)

Who even wolf-whistles anymore period? I'm pretty sure nobody has done that since the 1950s.

stop worrying about that
>or making sexual comments
so basically flirting isn't allowed

Attached: 007.James.Bond.The.Living.Daylights.1987.png (565x589, 219K)

Actual frog here

Here is an article to help you understand that not only wolf whistling will be forbidden. Since yeah, it's not that used anymore. Ironically maybe.
leparisien.fr/vie-quotidienne/famille/outrage-sexiste-quels-comportements-seront-sanctionnes-31-01-2018-7532130.php

>you can't walk too long behind or next to a girl who doesn't talk to you
>you can't look at a girl for too long
>you can't ask any personal question
>you obviously can't say anything sexist, which is pretty much anything that will come out of your mouth
>you can't comment on her clothe
>you can't comment on her body
>you can't comment on her face
>you can't make any comment period
>you can't whistle

Attached: Outrage sexiste.png (1149x662, 564K)

Just speak to a woman properly, like to an equal human being, you dumb animal.

>>you can't walk too long behind or next to a girl who doesn't talk to you
>>you can't look at a girl for too long
>>you can't ask any personal question
>>you obviously can't say anything sexist, which is pretty much anything that will come out of your mouth
>>you can't comment on her clothe
>>you can't comment on her body
>>you can't comment on her face
>>you can't make any comment period
>>you can't whistle

Attached: 1525893733161.gif (413x243, 51K)

It's not allowed either if she doesn't answer or if she doesn't 'allow' you to talk to her.

also
>an equal human being
What do you mean?

Said hi to my mum this morning and got the door kicked by three cops I'm posting from the police department now

>equal

women aren't equal to men, dumb faggot.

How are you supossed to talk to women anymore?

>Just
You literally don't understand how absurd those laws are.
Our police state started 10 years ago with the LOPPSI law, which is the reason why sankaku channel is banned in France. Then we had a law after Charlie Hebdo that WILL send you before a tribunal if you are mean on twitter, and now we have another retarded law that will assuredly backfire.
And of course, the Charlie Hebdo law did absolutely nothing to stop muslims. They used the Playstation 4 to coordinate for the Bataclan.
I don't know what is needed to make the EU steps in, like in poland or hungary, but the amount of liberticide laws we have had in the last 10 years should warrant it.

>he thinks France still has chance to recover

cute.

keeeeeek
remind me to never go to france

I don't think you understand the goal of this law.

It's to emasculate us more than we already are.
Push us to consider faggotry
Give full power to women
They will be the one choosing their partners.
But since that won't happen, we will die out, and only the ones who don't respect laws will procreate.

It's part of the genocide. And we must accept it by the name of gender equality and erradicating sexism.

I'm inclined to believe it refers to randomly saying sexual stuff to women passing by and the like, not to women you picked up at the bar and are attracted to you or women you are dating.

Nice desu exterminating french men is the first step towards repopulating fr*nce with less mean people than Gabachos.

It's funny you'd say that to me because when I went to Spain, I got mugged with a knife in an elevator in Sevilla during a school trip. I was like 13.
I found that breddy mean.

>It's not allowed either if she doesn't answer or if she doesn't 'allow' you to talk to her.

Then fuck off and don't talk to her fucking turd. Would you trying to talk to me even if I didn't? Nope, because you risk your face being punched. You just exploit female physical weakness to satiate your animal sexual drive.

You sound pretty mad. Calm down faggot (or tumblrina who lost her way)

How do you start a conversation if you fear you'll be an outlaw depending on what the girl will answer?

>you just exploit female physical weakness to satiate your animal sexual drive
What's wrong with you, you didn't like it when daddy touched your private parts?
How is talking to someone exploiting an alledged weakness?
Come on, I'm a manlet, what the hell would I exploit?

>then fuck off and don't talk to her
Yes, that's the idea of the law. No interactions.

Attached: 1526755843982.jpg (2560x1439, 814K)

>Il suffit donc d'une seule fois
>Only once is enough

Everything south of león is subhuman.

>despising even dirty madrileños
I like your style. You're my friend, hombre.