India is making progress in reducing street shitting bros

Soon we can be smug about being a less of a subhuman shithole than Pakistan, Bangladesh, black people African countires, etc..

swachhbharatmission.gov.in/sbmcms/index.htm

Attached: 1483186167208.jpg (540x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.pk/pdf/threads/swach-bharat-closing-in-on-80-doubling-coverage-from-start.550497/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
quora.com/Why-india-does-not-pursue-for-russian-engine-jet-technology
indexmundi.com/facts/mexico/people-practicing-open-defecation
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=499
indexmundi.com/facts/india/people-practicing-open-defecation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unrelated, but why are Indian leftists so obsessively pro-muslim?

supepower by 2020

Attached: let's go boys.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Who says bullying doesnt work?

Have we beaten Pakistan already? Bangladesh became nearly ODF many years ago, though.

If you're talking about politicians, it's because they form a large vote bank.

If you're talking about every day Joe who are leftists, it's because they're "much oppressed minority" in India.

Oh fuck yes. Good for you, India.

So, what about this program?
Government invests in toilets in private houses?
No bully

Bangladeshis statistical organization the BBS is considered very untrustworthy.

I think online one of the few talking points that Pakis and Bangladeshis used to gloat over was per capita income, malnourishment, open defecation, etc..

We beat Pakistanis per capita income a few years back(the salt when that milestone was achieved was sweet).

Sample thread.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/swach-bharat-closing-in-on-80-doubling-coverage-from-start.550497/

I think they're still ahead of us when it comes to income poverty though.

good for you guys
superpower by 2020

I unironically think we and China are gonna be the next USA vs Russia fighting for global dominance

So, in Goa they still continue to defecates into the sea

Attached: Goa.png (1024x698, 409K)

Yeah the government funds building private and community owned toilets, improves water supply, sanitation and waste management.

Swachh Bharat has been a success in terms of reducing open defecation but not so much in terms of reducing general filthiness like garbage disposal.

Although it's estimated that 143k people may fall back each year to open defecation this initiative also has plans to induce permanent behavioural change.

The states which are still lagging behind are UP and Bihar when it comes to open defecation. State which has made the most progress I think is Tamil Nadu.

China is too far ahead.
Simple stat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Despite being several times larger than us , they're still growing at similar rates to us. We simply cannot compete.

Unfortunately it seems so.

Dude, our stats are also very flawed and debatable. There's no way to tell that people are actually using the toilets given to them. You have to realize that the open defecation problem is completely cultural and has nothing to do with lack of infrastructure or poverty. Non-Hindus have no cultural motivation not to use toilets. If you have them access, they would use them. That's why you see how most of the African countries have less OD prevalence than us.

>this initiative also has plans to induce permanent behavioural change.
This is definitely needed if people got used to open defecation for centuries.

This program very much understands that as well. They're also trying to get permanent behavioural change.

It's an uphill task desu. If ignorance was the only issue it could be easier but most Indians have this "you think you know better than me" attitude even if they're dirt poor street shitters.

My father right now is listening to a illuminati believing politician and gets pissed at me if I tell him to not listen to that dumbass.

He refuses to get western toilets with shower bidets despite having middle class money.

t. German on vacation

(OP)
Hey India you can just transfer your poo to Russia if you wish. We're ready to accept it.
Since we're grouped in BRICS we must display some solidarity

Was this an attempt to make a "SHIT BRICS" joke?

Hindu religion is satanism!
Hindus and indians are satanists, your krishna is satans dog
that why bestgore is filled with gore videos from india

>Indian government statistics
Ahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heт, пpocтo пyтинcкaя Poccия - этo и тaк тyaлeт и пoмoйкa, гдe люди зaдыхaютcя oт cвaлoчных гaзoв и тpaвятcя пoддeльным cыpoм, тaк чтo гoвнo индycoв идeaльнo впишeтcя в этy кapтинy.
Mы жe пpинимaeм paдиoaктивныe oтхoды, нy вoт и дepьмo из Индии пpимeм

Slightly off topic. How much of this is true?(the first answer)
quora.com/Why-india-does-not-pursue-for-russian-engine-jet-technology

Former rich Portuguese city invaded by poos from other parts of india

How so? Their population is still overwhelmingly Konkani/Marathi.

I agree it's not great or 100% reliable but it's more reliable than you think. We have one of the better statistical organizations when compared other third world countries.

First answer describes that Indians "are just good importers". You'd be better at judging it. But it very fits modern state of Russia in lot cases.

The fact that you had to stop street shitting is enough to make you a permanent subhuman shithole.

>*kills you and eats your heart*

>People practicing open defecation (% of population) in Mexico was 1.68 as of 2015. Its highest value over the past 15 years was 10.47 in 2000, while its lowest value was 1.68 in 2015.
indexmundi.com/facts/mexico/people-practicing-open-defecation
Idk, man.

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=499

Attached: 1526655775738.png (557x521, 414K)

Haha
Mexico btfo

actually everyone should watch the full video not only that

Attached: DARKER Than BLACK - S01 E13 - A Heart Unswaying on the Water's Surface, Part 1 (720p - DUAL Aud (1280x720, 163K)

The implication being?

Yeah and it happens in rural shitholes where nobody really fucking notices it.

Streets are devoid of shit that isn't from dogs.

I think we all have seen it many times already.
>Yeah and it happens in rural shitholes where nobody really fucking notices it. Streets are devoid of shit that isn't from dogs.
Same case with India.

>UP and Bihar
Is there anything good that happens in UP and Bihar? As far as I've read, they have always been pretty backward.
GODDAMIT!

Attached: 15226813218823.jpg (1440x1080, 752K)

>Google Indians shitting in public
>All of them are pictures of cities

>All of them are pictures of cities
They don't pay the photographers to go to rural areas.

I've watched the entire trip, myself. The guy even passes through Bulgaria a couple of vids later, so that was both a treat and a surprise.

Bihar is posting 9 to 10% GDP growth rate surprisingly.

indexmundi.com/facts/india/people-practicing-open-defecation
See for yourself what mean.

Cool.

Who is that girl(guy?)?

look it's that one beaner who thinks his country isn't a shithole too. Mexicans have got to be literal subhumans. Your people are permanent leaches wherever they go

I'm Indian-American and while we're the richest ethnic group in the US you're a border hopping garden-tending, chipotle employee chicano

Being able to wipe your ass with money does not make you less subhuman