Which is harder?

Be a mexican crossing the border to USA.
Be a syrian making your way to North Europe.

pick one and explain why.

Attached: 505915012.jpg (612x408, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tI61sihSX4
youtube.com/watch?v=IBrxJQ6pUB0
youtube.com/watch?v=-mHn8Kamn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-eriNOlFE
youtube.com/watch?v=15FvQLpDFks
youtube.com/watch?v=BO737aaaOxU
youtube.com/watch?v=CmrABfOZ4Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=h8EjdaEaJ7g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Mexican can build up a life in the USA.

An arabic foreigner here will never be accepted. And an illegal will live on the street.

Be a mexican crossing the border to USA.
Because they actually care

youtu.be/0tI61sihSX4

Obviously the former.

You have plenty of unwatched routes to Europe, and no crazy Texans to shoot at you on simple sight.

I think more people are dying crossing the Med than the desert on the America/Mexico border.

Europeans actually want syrians in their country for some reason, so it's probably easier for them than mexicans trying to cross into america

lol why are you guys so xenophobics against them?

Being Mexican is harder because it's illegal, claiming you are a "refugee" is legal unfortunately

Attached: marokkanen.jpg (691x470, 126K)

Mexican who cross the border to the USA, because France has no future, the country is poor and is part of the EU.

they waste tax money (social benefits), have no intention to change that and are disrespectful towards the natives

yeah but you are not refugee until you arrive in an european country, right?

This but unironically

no one asked about France, m*D

>disrespectful
any example? i've seen a documentary and some of them seems like good people.

also, do refugees in germany speak the language?

Its really hard for a shitskin like a syrian or an argentinian to adapt into european culture

>police stops a car for driving without a seatbelt

youtube.com/watch?v=IBrxJQ6pUB0

Why so rude? i did nothing :c

>do refugees in germany speak the language?
no

examples:
- refugees burning down their shelter because the cleaning staff only cleans the shelter once a week
- groping volunteers handing out food
- raping native girls
- stealing at supermarkets
- protesting for more free money although it's at the level of national unemployed people (and above the average wage of the countries highlighted in the map)

Attached: deu.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Ayyy lol ,kek

/thread

oh i got it, they really earn a lot of money lol, more than i do for month.

what about kids? they speak it? go to school? maybe the next generation will be way better when they get in the uni.

A majority of Moroccan males in the Netherlands have been suspected of a crime.

But those are africans, how are they refugees? lol, or if you're black, you can be refugees?

People consider refugees the same.

in order to become a refugee you only need to throw away your passport and claim you would be Syrian, 2 years minimum guaranteed and a shot at citizenship if you manage to drag out the process for enough time

It seems like you didn't get the point. How about a million Brazilians going to Argentina and being given so much money every month on top of a free flat, free food and free health care (all paid by Argentinians) and then claim more money and committing crimes in Argentina?

I don't know about the kids. They go to regular German schools and the news reported that native parents don't like it because it slows the progress of their own children and everyone gets dragged down.

non white = refugee

how you don't get in crisis with all that money spending?

Syrian, without question. They’re escaping a literal war zone.

Yeah, i think the same.

by not lowering taxes although the budget would otherwise allow it and having the highest income tax rate in the world

Attached: Cost of Wages Due to Taxes in OECD.png (956x859, 46K)

kek

harder to deny a syrian than a mexican. one's coming from a wartorn hellhole, the other is coming out of greed and taking the easy way out

I mean, it’s not even a legit comparison. Being worried that your entire city could be barrel bombed to ashes in a second is not the same as escaping from general poverty and gang violence.

I could understand if it was compared to Venezuela, maybe, but the answer would still be Syria.

The war in Syria is over, 95% of the area is as safe as Mexico or safer and there are more than 10 peaceful countries between Syria and Germany.

>one's coming from a wartorn hellhole, the other is coming out of greed and taking the easy way out
both come out of greed, the Syrian wants free money while the Mexican at least wants to work
arguably the Syrians and the """"Syrians"""" are much more greedy
they could stay in Turkey or Morocco, both peaceful countries

most of their towns are complete rubble though no? not really comparable to mexico

Because fuck 'em

> there are more than 10 peaceful countries between Syria and Germany.

also, here you can see someone taking a vacation in Damascus 4 months ago:

does police there actually use scooters?

>The war in Syria is over, 95% of the area is as safe

Attached: 91D4E52A-18F5-4D88-8051-0A7FD982B0EF.png (621x702, 56K)

I think the same. (serious) mexicans see the dollar like a super rich coin. Theyre are just for winning dollars becase mexican PIB is already a shit. Syrians (i imagine) are literally escaping. Mexicans just taking dollars for a better economy. There are mexicans that return to the home once they get some american money

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-eriNOlFE

youtube.com/watch?v=15FvQLpDFks

youtube.com/watch?v=BO737aaaOxU

youtube.com/watch?v=CmrABfOZ4Zk

yeah mexico may be the smallest economy out of the three in north america, but to compare it to the middle east is just retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=h8EjdaEaJ7g

> Syrians (i imagine) are literally escaping
->

Linking low-quality youtube videos is not a good way to win an argument. If you don’t like the refugees, just say it, but don’t waste my time with made up bullshit.

>showing evidence won't make me reconsider my pre-made baseless opinion
okay, fuck you then. I'm sure not everyone is as dumb as you so posting videos of Syria in 2018 showing that it is a safe place to live isn't a wasted effort.

spending money fuels the economy - it means more sold consumer goods, more contracts for service industry and when the chimpouts happen for construction and security services as well.

obviously it's still a net loss if the migrants don't integrate and obey the law, and is a burden on taxpayer, the institutions and siphons resources away from investing in infrastructure restitutions, nevermind actually expanding it

>Syrians spending money fuels the economy
>Germans spending money (that they saved by lowering the tax rate) doesn't fuel the economy
???

Well i dont know much about the MEna

Stop embarrassing yourself and your country.

germans don't spend money, they save it in banks who in turn push it abroad in exchange for those juicy, high interest greek bonds

just watch the videos, you can see what Syria actually looks like in the current year
These people don't need to flee to Turkey, then continue to "flee" from 5 other peaceful countries until they reach Germany

Post some contradicting evidence or fuck off, brainlet.

>all Germans are multiillionaires who can already afford to buy everything they wish for, including basic stuff like a home
you are literally braindead if you believe that

Attached: Figure-1(26).gif (500x352, 12K)

you don't really understand what saving money means, do you
or the concept of renting, apparently

why so many first worlders are so greedy?
it was just a matter of luck, that you were born where you born.
so, what gives you the right to deny others people your luck?

Buddy, if you’re honestly asking why Syrians don’t just “stay in Turkey”, you clearly know little to no history about the region to begin with, let alone what’s going on right now. Posting Jow Forums-tier infographs and youtube blogger videos isn’t going to make that any less the case.

hint: look up home ownership rates in Greece

so blame your government and your ultra rich companies. why do you blame immigration for that?

If you are referring to me among others, it's okay for me if people come here to work.
What is not okay for me, is my tax money that I myself had to work for in order to earn it being forcefully taken away from me by the government to hand it out to random people who think they are entitled to the money I worked for.

Foreigners earning their own money in Germany = okay
my money given to foreigners = not okey

If you're not officially refugee and your asylum form is rejected, you're pretty much illegal alright.

bet they have no way to earn that money b themselves, they are not prepared to integrate into a complex society like the german, they need the german help.

and that money wern't "forcefully taken away from you", you live in a democracy, the goverment do what the people want.
those "lazy" refugees didn't have that luck neither.

I don't blame immigrants for low home ownership rates in Germany.
I made that post to show the Czech that not every German is so rich that the only option he has is putting 100% of his money in his bank account.

It really seems all of you have no idea about the concept of working to earn money.

>gibtugal

>they are not prepared to integrate into a complex society like the german
Not my fault and not my problem. It's their fault and their problem. How about YOU "helping" them if you care that much by sending some money?

Yeah, and apparently "the people" want to take my money to hand it to foreigners. "The people" wanting to do things doesn't mean it isn't enforced by force.

it's your problem, thats why you have to care, like it or not, mass imigration won't stop and it'll change your country for the best of for the worse, that depends on how you manage immigration now.

>How about YOU "helping" them if you care that much by sending some money?

i live in a third world shithole, and even so this country have more people arriving than leaving, here anyone is welcome. and i help embracing the politics that allows that.

i have no right to tell other people where and how they should live, and you don't have it neither.

and it seems you have no concept of what responsible people do with money they earn from work. Nobody's talking about 100% - except if you mean the Syrians and "Syrians" that I'd estimate to be much more ready to spend their pocket money than German would.

I actually sympathise with southerners that having own home is a nice thing, but as a value store or God forbid actual investment it's not so good, especially in a country with well developed financial infrastructure like Germany.

>i have no right to tell other people where and how they should live, and you don't have it neither.
Then don't tell me I need to give my money to anyone I didn't decide to give it to myself.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that German people should spend their own money however they decice to spend it?
You don't need to force people to give their money to Syrians so that they economy grows.

Being an Arab in the US

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo

im not telling you that you should give them your money. im just saying that it's silly to think that immigration can be stoped. so instead of trying to do the imposible (banning immigration) you should focus in finding a way to make it less problematic. if you don't want your money to be spend in them, then start to look whose money will be spend on them.

maybe those that will profit from the cheap leaborforce should pay.

holy shit you are retard

I'm not forcing anyone to spend on anything. Although migrants, like any other force of nature, doesn't really care what your choices are - they are a situation that demands government attention and spending, one way or another. I'm merely pointing out that higher demand is unlikely to throw the economy into a slump, although as I added in next post, that's not really a comfort or a good thing overall.
Personally I wish Germans, and all the other Europeans, including the new ones, happiness and nice and peaceful life. Preferably somewhere where they won't be causing conflict and tensions.

Besides Germany was kinda neglecting its infrastructure even before the migrant waves as it was reforming its welfare and budget. But that's neither here nor there. Right now I just hope your authorities can put fear of God and Law into those who would take advantage of your hospitality so you don't have to face situations like that incident where a migrant camp chimped out at your police patrol for trying to deport one of their number.

don't you have a supreme leader to vote?

>everyone gets to decide whatever they want to do
>except for Germans, they need to pay for everyone who decides to go to Germany
Leave this website. I sound like a 16 year old pot smoker with a che guevara poster in his room.

You agree that overall the migration is a net loss for the average German, good.
You still think that Germans should enforce this situation, retarded.
The only solution is cutting social benefits for migrants, so that they fuck off when they can't support themselves and only the ones who can support themselves stay here.

okay, and you keep screaming "i don't want to give them my money!" while they keep getting into your country, and getting your money.

that will change something for sure.

the only reasonable and intelligent response is to change your government and prevent immigrants from entering, of which 70% are economic immigrants and not refugees.
Anyone who defends what is happening in Europe is clearly not objective, in addition to the huge number of Arab countries around Syria that can receive these immigrants because they have the same race and culture

what do you think "enforce" means?

kek that happens here, except our immigrants aren't Brazilians

you don't need to tell me, read the thread and see that is what I was posting before

I don't have the power to change the politics of Germany. If I had I would cut all social benefits for migrants as I already explained. If you think an individual can change the fate of a country, make Argentina as rich as Germany and fly in some refugees.

Attached: 2018-05-20 21_44_50-enforce Bedeutung im Cambridge Englisch Wörterbuch.png (764x326, 15K)

Fuck off leftist.
Those policies ruined Argentina and are ruining Europe

t. illegal immigrant

nice, you can use dictionary, well done.
Maybe you should use google translate to express yourself outright? What do you mean by "germans" "enforcing the situation"?

Maybe you meant to say "accept" or "tolerate" or perhaps "welcome"?

propoganda isn't evidence

Since you don't seem to care about the topic of this thread, would you mind to tell me how much money you earned by translating between English and your native language?

Attached: upwork.png (706x1176, 121K)

>reasonable and intelligent response is to change your government and prevent immigrants from entering

you can't prevent billion of people to reach your country.
even usa fail doing so, now they are full of hipanic people.

>If you think an individual can change the fate of a country, make Argentina as rich as Germany and fly in some refugees.

i don't lose anything trying.

>Those policies ruined Argentina and are ruining Europe

jajaja claro, el problema son los inmigrantes, que compran y especulan con el valor del dolar y las lebacs. no?

Attached: continental population.jpg (641x465, 30K)

Nothing, but judging by your performance you seem grossly overpaid. Happy for you desu.

Even if that was true, videos posted by people showing what their vacation looks like don't fit the definition of propaganda.

>even if that was true
holy shit just fuck off back to russia you damn shill

>literally the first place out of more than 20,000 people hwo took the test
> judging by your performance you seem grossly overpaid

he is french

I am pretty sure that historians use propaganda as evidence of propaganda activities, so your over-simplified statement is wrong.
In this context, sure, propaganda is not reliable if you want to judge what a country looks like.
But still,
>videos posted by people showing what their vacation looks like don't fit the definition of propaganda.

>videos of people who go to x to make x not look like y when it is common knowledge it is y for the majority of x are not propoganda
back to russia

Syrian is way harder. A Mexican can cross a poorly-guarded border and immediately blend in with the majority-Mexican population of the Southwest (15% of Americans are latinos, and most of us live close to the Mexican border). You can easily find employment, and as long as you don't break the law it's also pretty easy to avoid ICE/Border Patrol detection. America is also more familiar culturally to you, with the similarities between English and Spanish, Christianity dominating both countries, even the way the countries are organized is near-identical so that's not going to be confusing to you either.

Syrians have to get out of a warzone, then go through Turkey, then a whole string of crappy southeastern european countries in order to get to Northern Europe, and once there they're pretty much stuck as unemployed refugees because they don't speak a European language and are completely alien culturally/religiously.

DeShawn Marquis Wallace Freeman, you refuse to post contradicting evidence and yet you claim others who in fact showed some would be the ones spouting propaganda.
Just post a video showing how Damascus looks like in 2018.

but they receive gibs.
Beaners don't, from what I know.

how about Douma it's a suburb in damascus that was flattened harder than baghdad when we invaded it? Oh wait I'm sorry ivan ivanovich ivanovisky I guess that doesn't count
Back to Russia where you belog

They get free public education, free access to public roads, public libraries, protection by public services like the police/fire departments....those are all gibs as far as I'm concerned.