Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Attached: n.png (702x826, 471K)

(((Jewish))) (((matchmaker)))

Oh Nonooo no

OH NONOO

based

El anglosaxone, esclave de Los judios

What does her religion have to do with it? It's obviously just a coincidence not even worth mentioning.

*inhales*

Conspiracies

This but unironically.

lol

this but unironically

This but unironically, it's just a coincidence that happens every time.

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY
STOP LOOKING INTO PATTERNS

That happens everytime you apply confirmation bias?

Not only your image has no sources, but the info itself has no sources.
Neither the prince or princess confirmed it.
The person in the pic hasn't confirmed it.
The article contains no interview, it's all based on hear say.
And the whole thing is being spammed by/pol/.
The only thing that the couple has confirmed is that they met on a blind date set up by a friend. The press invented the rest.

End. BTW If you read the first letter of each sentence in my post it reads "Gullible".

This but ironically

Poor Harry, being forced to marry a black woman to please the jews. She probably used old jewish magic on him

Attached: 54545454.png (225x225, 4K)

Of course, that's how confirmation bias happens. I'm not even going "da joos" Jow Forums style, they're just over-represented in this stuff same as IDK, Asians are over-represented in Buddhism.

Sorry user my Algerian is a bit rusty desu

Over-represented in sensationalist articles based on hearsay that Jow Forumsacks cling on to to further their narrative?

Jews always make it about race.
Like how when that guy in DC ranted about rothschilds controlling the weather people called him an anti-semite.

I don't need Jow Forums to google, user. And Jow Forums is a broken clock, it's bound to be right two times a day.

The article is pure speculation. The last part suggest another British aristocrat arranged a blind date.

"Just a coincidence you stupid goy. Now give me Shekels"

What? No, this Jow Forums making it about race.

A jew didn't make this, Jow Forums did.

jewish americans have been using blacks as their puppets to undermine white society for close to a century now, don't be such a dunce

More like a Cohen cidence haha amirite

user what the fuck are you talking about right now?

Jews supporting another group historically oppressed in their struggle for equality does not equal some shady plot to undermine white people, Stormo.

it's just rumors

Wow user, stop right here. This is why you're still a virgin.

they did it for profit and so that their own group could get ahead while blacks dealt with all the suffering during the struggle. not from the goodness of their heart

>WAAAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>MUH OPPRESSION

hahaha nigger

He's thiiiiis close to admitting systemic racism is real and when he sees oppressed people figuring it out and working together he's afraid it might end

Your daddy works at the embassy, Thiago? He drives for Mr Smith?

Da jooos did it!

>pretending to be this dumb

what kind of fucking name is that

>((()))

Attached: 1526731977017.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>not from the goodness of their heart
adding to this, the only ones who really were supporting blacks from the goodness of their hearts were liberal whites, because they had nothing to gain and everything to lose for the sake of morality

this but unironically

Attached: 1523193525880.jpg (222x268, 18K)

This but ironically

really makes me think...

Attached: 1454242626281.jpg (850x1035, 61K)