BACK IN 6 FIGURES

Devery single handedly saved my fucking life

holy shit thank you biz, ill never forget you guys

Attached: 100.png (1124x268, 21K)

Wish I bought more than 20,000 of the cocksuckers but I'll take it.

just be glad you got some buddy

What a day to be a holder. We need bigger exchange now

24HR Volume $365,776 USD

idex was down for maintenance yesterday and today smartass

I thought these guys exit scammed

thats because youre an idiot

explain devery

Is being listed on Kucoin the most realistic option?

Damn, that's quite a pump! What is this shitcoin?

Do your own fucking research. You don't deserve these gains.

Is this this THE prototypical pajeet response?

Attached: 21458173_1096396387130466_6494303220289271489_o.png (730x677, 783K)

im not explaining shit

go read about it, or don't, i dont really care

>ost realistic option
go look up the following list of antoine najarrin on twitter

You know when coin shillers react this defensively you know it's gotta be a shitcoin. Nobody talks like that about BTC, ETH or and of the other major currencies.

Eh it can pump, but in the end all depends from usage of Devery network which I'm not very optimistic about compared to other supply chain cryptos.

it has 5x since the first time i found it and im still looking for my first 5x coin FUUUUCKKKKK

t. brainlet

where the fuck do you guys find these things?

Pajeet settle down

its luck

Devery has been shilled here every day for the past 4 months. I ignored it for a while but decided to give in because my gains were fucked anyways so I just gambled essentially. Lucked out really hard because they turned out to be legit

you probably bought into the pajeet scam memes on biz and decided not to look into it, sucks for you

so hostile lol

Why you gotta lie though?

nigger im a neet and spend all day and night on Jow Forums. This is the first time ive seen it shilled here

Comfy 320% gains for me, and still only a tiny MC... I said weeks ago this was the easiest 100x around, but was told it was a pajeet scam by the amblets around here ... All of /biz should be in this and everyone will make it

What the fuck user. There has been like 5000 threads shilling this.

there are 5000 threads shilling everything, desu

A few of them turn out right

sorry I was fudding because I wanted to accumulate. The team is actual pajeets though, lol. I didn't even end up buying ironically.

congrats, now you can try and turn that into some real money

there's another coin that's similar to dev that gets fudded here because "devs are full of pajeets" but i think it'll go 5x too. it's called leverj.

shoo shoo pajeet
go shit up another street

Look at the mcap and supply, we are just getting started

I don't think it would be a good idea to exit scam a partner like the United Nations.

Eth-based supply chain protocol that can interface with other supply chain cryptos like WTC / VEN etc. They currently have partnerships with the United Nations Food Program, JD.com (2nd largest online retailer in China / #20 website in the world), axpire and NULS. Still a sub 20m market cap, so tons of room to grow. Public sale sold out in 17 seconds, then it got tremendous FUD just about everywhere. It's now started to move and people are realizing what's up.

It's like a 15m market cap. Why are you still looking? 15m is dogshit in crypto.

lie about what exactly?