/CHI/

Attached: elfacebookCHI.jpg (1001x1223, 320K)

CHI
Got a decent amount done today, was a real pain to get going though.

finals tonight also i got some good sleep

Nice

yeah, still just another day though

>the chi and the finn are still here whining

AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's been so long

rude

i love you guys

Trash

How are things?

thanks, user.

matense

stop being rude you're the french poster 2.0

my unemployment was denied because my employer lied about the reason i was fired. ive been worse off but i havent felt this low in a while. we should make a discord or something lads what say you?

Attached: thisTBH.jpg (960x960, 73K)

are you that cholo user who had face tattoo's and liked anime?

suffering

Indeed, trying to get a little more reading done at the moment.

watch njpw

Attached: 1526853405237.png (400x400, 304K)

nice, how much have you done so far today?
I am i've also been watching "Freedoms"

I guess around 6 hours which is more than any other day until now. Usually been between 1-4 hours with 2 or so being the most common. Plenty of 0 days too though.

thats a lot better than zero

Yeah. I'm also not counting in the time when I have the books open and just get nothing done, that would add 20-40% more to the total time. I can't concentrate like before, not that I ever could particularly well but atleast I used to be more or less okay in that department, not anymore.

CHI

you should try quizzing yourself that could also help as well

I've been doing that a bit

No face tattoos but I am in a gang. And yes I do like anime, currently watching my hero academia, just finished hajime no ippo 1st season.

Attached: 1516241028801.png (640x479, 276K)

thats good
so it is you? I remember him describing some of his tattoos but i can't remember much. what gang are you in?

Anyone notice for CHI pride ever since Donald Trump became president?

I am seeing a lot of the younger folk speak more Spanglish and getting involved in activism and generally show more pride in being CHI or Mexican.

Yup
Even my friend who was a really right wing and whitewashed republicuck became apolitical and started learning spanish

not really
>not knowing already

No not me, no tattoos. Gang is called Orange Varrio Cypress. Joined it when I was 14, going to be 26 next year lol. I'm pretty low key though, dont dress like im in a gang.

Attached: image41.jpg (936x1248, 212K)

so then you aren't really in a gang

You could say I'm in a senior position. I can go in depth and explain how the structure goes for pretty much every hispanic gang in california if youre intereste.

Gang tattoos are pretty bad to get. It basically lets cops know you are a gang member and if you get stopped they take a picture of you, your tattoo, and document that you are an active gang member. It also adds harsher penalties that apply to active gang members.

Attached: 4726347.jpg (294x300, 28K)

go ahead. so is your gang just like a block gang?

We have enclaves in the west and north east side of the city. My gang is more of a legacy gang, it was made in the late 1930s so we have a huge presence in jails and prisons, but this also makes us targets for the rest of the gangs in our city and neighboring cities.

SoCal gangs are basically just local drug distributors for the Mexican Mafia. Being a gang member in the streets, and being one in jail / prison are completely different things. In jail / prison everyone sticks to their own race, and Hispanics who are in gangs have to back up the mexican mafia. Any beef or rivalries you had in the streets gets dropped, and you do whatever you're told or you get disciplined.

If you distinguish yourself and gain the leaderships trust you're able to get their connections for drugs. guns, prostitution, money etc..

Since my gang is so old we have a lot of members in leadership positions, this basically lets us dictate who does what and where they do it. Newer gangs realize this and form alliances so they can compete with the older ones. From the top of my head I know of like 5 gangs that we dont get along with all of which are in a 15 mile radius.

Attached: 87d4262cb39a488bc8d6accea9884e63.png (170x170, 51K)

so what are you doing here? also why are you watching anime

I have a love/hate relationship with cholos. My neighbors were from a gang and they were cool as shit. They gave me a Sega Genesis for free and I grew up with some.

On the other hand, some of you vatos are extemely antisocial. My friend's friend was killed by a cholo for no reason. Im conflicted, honestly.

what are you and where are you from?

I was forced to move out of state when I was in my sophmore year of high school and spent a lot of time online, started playing an MMO and met a bunch of people who got me into online things. I moved back since then, and would visit every summer and winter break so I stayed in contact and hung out with everyone from my neighborhood but would play games and watch anime and talk to my online friends when I went back.

My dads side of the family is pretty normal, and all of my cousins and siblings are attending or are college graduates. And all of my moms side are small business owners thanks to the gang money lol so were pretty middle class.

Gangs are pretty evil if youre not well established in that lifestyle. Sadly most of the negative things happen to the 1st generation low income families.

Attached: 23734851_268839763639722_6783382875271069696_n.jpg (356x310, 24K)

I'm a regular CHI from ES South Central. Just the neighborhood, I don't bang, I don't rep shit.

I grew up in the 90s though, when you guys were out of control. Many say that the gang injunctions were racist and for gentrification purposes, but I think they did help tbqh.

what made you move?
I don't live on the west coast so I don't know much about the gang culture

>what made you move?
my mother lol. I was just getting into trouble in school, and i'd always be out, she knew i would hang out with my cousins but she found out about the things we would do and she thought I'd end up in jail or dead so she sent me off to live with my dad.

Attached: 19931757_129936110931708_4823323577069600768_n.jpg (1080x1301, 110K)

Any hatecrimes against Blacks or whites?

where was that?