Why do mexicans do this?

why do mexicans do this?

Attached: 7i67i.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

So retarded.

Foreigners in the Army ... learn from our history ...

I don't get why people dislike mexicans so much
They're hardworking
Sure they came here illegally, but so what? they still pay taxes. They're a huge economic group responsible for millions being pumped into the economy.
And they're nice, from what I've experienced. They rarely breed outside their race. They share similar values to US.

Like, holy shit mexicans are good fucking immigrants, I don't understand why people complain.

t. Argentinian CHI

Attached: 1520402796797.jpg (500x500, 84K)

>t. Argentinian CHI
So basically Pedro Rossi

Come back home fratello

holy fuck please kill yourself

I don't dislike mexicans btw, they're like brothers for us.

I don't like the idea that the unironically cheers for another country if they are in the army.

Like goths and bavars in later imperial army

>They're a huge economic group responsible for millions being pumped into the economy.
what about the billions they send back to mexico?
its a bigger revenue than their oil

My last name is Belgian
Actually zero Italian blood coursing through my veins, I know that's rare for an Argie

Immigrants work hard af and I'd hire them for manual labor over any white.

>t. white with landscaping company

>I don't understand why people complain.
Some of them are actual criminals, we export both, hard workers & criminals. Ying & yang niggah...

>they still pay taxes.
Dude they're literally illegal immigrants, they ain't got no papers, they're not gonna fucking pay taxes. They do undeclared work, undermining all of the efforts unions have made in the last century to guarantee an acceptable wage for ordinary people.

It’s true. Magapedes are just mad Mexicans work harder and are willing to take more risks than them and Magapedettes are mad spics looks a billion times better than them

That's impressive.

EVERY argentine i met are AT LEAST 1/8 italian minimum.

Still you're from a culture that is literally the buffer culture between iberian, italian and ''hispanic'' world.

>undermining all of the efforts unions have made in the last century
Meanwhile all the republican retards are proud as fuck of having ‘right to work’ laws which nullify all work unions have made.

>muh hardwork meme
only the first gen because they start from scratch. the generations beyond that are gutter trash.

Not real Mexicans

Because America's identity is a fucking white country and that's why it's successful, not because some parasites came from some Amerindian 3rd world shithole

Mexico's GDP's oil money doesn't surpass the amount of money Chicano cancer like you send back to their country

What's it say?

USA at 56% is still richer and more succesful than the whitest European states. And within Europe the states with most immigrants (Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands) outperform the 100% white ones

Meanwhile all the liberal retards are proud as fuck for having created sanctuary cities which make returning illegals, specifically criminal illegals, a lot harder.

>Sure they came here illegally, but so what?
yeah just fuck laws n shieet nigga, open borders nigga who cares lmao.
>They're a huge economic group
because there is so fucking many of them.
>And they're nice, from what I've experienced.
Because if they aren't they'll get deported.
>They rarely breed outside their race.
Eh. They usually have large families.
>They share similar values to US.
if they come illegally, they don't share the values of the nation.
>Like, holy shit mexicans are good fucking immigrants, I don't understand why people complain.
kill yourself

Legitimately kys.

ikr, think of how absurdly high US gdp could be without all the blacks and spics.

>what about the billions they send back to mexico?
True, but any poor immigrant from any country overseas will send money to their family. Especially if they're family-oriented like Mexicans. I'm sure SE Asians send money home, etc. If anything it keeps inflation at bay? idk

Sure, you're bound to get both sides. That's OK.

You know there are sales taxes on everything, right? Unless you live in Oregon. Besides, a lot of them will get a SSN from someone diseased or something and legit contribute like an actual American. I shit you not.
>Unions
II've been to a local union meeting before for my work, they're hugely pro-immigrant. Especially if they're responsible for maintenance and building services. That's legit 100% Mexican workers.

I don't know, I think the US could do much worse than Mexicans tbqh. NOONE, ESPECIALLY spoiled bratty teenage white boys, will do the jobs they perform.

They disgust me
They should be shot, traitors
Also this

*gdp per capita

It has nothing to do with race. The hate is entirely ideological. Most of these people don't speak Spanish, hold Mexican nationality, or have ever been to Mexico. They are Americans and are too retarded to come to the realization that their ethnic or cultural background is in no way special. They hold onto this identity, that while relevant to their parents is nothing more than a fleeting and unknown concept to them. The overwhelming majority of them are to American to even be considered Latin Americans.When other Americans or Latinos point it out, they get all triggered and try to put you down with their pathetic attempts to speak their intelligibly broken Spanish.

They are not Mexicans. They are just retards that fail to comprehend that Mexico is violent place where they would be poor as shit, and that the border is the only thing keeping that madness outside of the United States.

See I wouldn't have a problem with Trump and his "hate" for Mexico if he kept it for illegal wetbacks only.
But he has rallied dumb Americans into being as anti-Mexican as possible, legal or not. He has brought this cancerous mentality that ALL MEXICANS ARE BAD even though he kept bitching about the illegals only.

So you can blame the average redneck Ameritard for this propaganda against Mexico.

Attached: 4e3013679c13dcd826877e0672f9133d.jpg (681x766, 420K)

>What's it say?

So everybody here speaks Spanish except me?

Yes because in that scenario nobody would have to do any low income jobs and all Americans could focus on high earning stuff, lol.

>I don't know, I think the US could do much worse than Mexicans tbqh. NOONE, ESPECIALLY spoiled bratty teenage white boys, will do the jobs they perform.
Indeed spoiled white boys don't form ultra brutal drug cartels, that's just a thing that mexicans do.

Reminder

Attached: 1519615561414.png (924x768, 874K)

Fat boy was home within a few weeks

By that thinking wouldn't every country have to have the same gdp per capita?

No since shitloads of countries don’t even have high earning jobs.

Get real do you think immigrants are the reason why a McDonalds job won’t get you a mansion ? You think any magapede is going to pay $50 for his big
Mac so he can make American great again?

kys cuck
i bet you also defend the illegals who come here

>Sure they came here illegally, but so what?
lmfao. people like you make my blood boil. shits on the people that come here legally.
>they still pay taxes.
I assume only sales tax. That's it.

Not to quote the "stealing our jobs" meme but they quite literally are. No company is gonna hire an actual american when some illegal will do it basically almost for free. They aren't gonna ask questions, pay raises, benefits, they do their job and shut up because they know if they don't they're fucked. I don't hate mexicans or immigrants, but illegals and the people defending them are cancer. kys

I love you Matias Pascucci
The only worthless ones are cholos

No, see, that's different.

Because when you go to Whiteland illegally, you still get all the benefits actual citizens get, ranging from welfare benefits, to healthcare, and a free education to boot.

That is not the case for illegal Mexicans.

Where's the translation?

nobody cares about that. any roofing company is happy to hire them. and insurance companies are ok with that. you can officially hire them to have your roof replaced and it is cheaper. so it is a food chain. nothing wrong with that. and they are nice people. poltards fuck off.

"Look, DT, who defends the US. Look who fights for US' freedom"

>Not to quote the "stealing our jobs" meme but they quite literally are. No company is gonna hire an actual american when some illegal will do it basically almost for free.
Do you really believe this.

Drumpf was just throwing a party about US unemployment being lower than ever and yet somehow all the Americans are unemployed and suffering because of Mexicans.
Magapedes on here tell stories about ‘lol come to america I make $100k as a plumber!!!’ and then tell you all the Mexicans do it for free

nos kitaaan nuehtros chaaaajoos!

>shits on the people that come here legally.
I came here legally. I spent thousands to jump through all the bureaucratic nonsense hoops.

But do I resent mexicans for coming here illegal? Absolutely not. I live an entirely different lifestyle than them. I'm comfortably middle class and I'm afforded all the benefits citizens get (almost all)

So there's truly no comparison.

stop going on a rant about magapedes or drumpf somethings you autist.
>Drumpf was just throwing a party about US unemployment being lower than ever and yet somehow all the Americans are unemployed and suffering because of Mexicans.
how many americans do you see in the landscaping business? roofing? construction? probably not a lot. companies are happy to hire workers for slave labor

Alright, that's nothing, don't see what the big deal is.
They should watch it though, any more than that and they'll be in shit.

Fine then. Don't see how someone who went through all the hoops can like people who ditched it and gets to be here for a small price to pay unlike you. But just fuck laws and shit i guess.
>I'm comfortably middle class and I'm afforded all the benefits citizens get (almost all)
Congratz, you're a normal citizen.

there was an article in NY times how some us businesses are suffering because of the labor shortages due to trump's policies. but one of them said "but i still support trump". the absolute state of those retards.

they do it to trigger fat americans

as you can see by this thread, it works

Attached: 1526149355308.png (400x400, 178K)

>trigger fat americans
>chicanos talking to each other
what a retard

t. didn't even read the thread

too many jobs are a problem?

arguably without mexicans, americans would have advanced so much technology in terms of agriculture. the same way the netherlands raised their agriculture productivity while keeping high wages, with automation. so in a sense mexican inmigration to usa has been a detriment to the whole planet.

too few immigrants willing to work those jobs. no americans want them.

NOOOO CHICANO YOU ARE NOT ARGENTINE

Nope. American agriculture is already the most advanced on the planet. A few US farms could easily feed the whole world. Why do you think euros are so butthurt about muh Monstanto and shit.

Then maybe wages will go up.
Maybe the lazy fuckers should do them jobs anyways and stop being on welfare.
I live near an area that has farms, Mexican drive hundreds of miles to work in the fields, but blacks won't walk there.

los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen, boludos malparidos mogolicos

So blacks are basically as lazy as whites.

No mames c mamut :v

Dutch farms are Polish/Romanian colonies though combined with high tech stuff
The EU blocked Bayer from buying Monsanto actually

Whites are at about 6% unemployed here, blacks 60%, not from those numbers.
Also, the black neighborhoods are literally surrounding the farming area

>they're like brothers for us
kys

whites literally have a lower unemployment rate than hispanics

>They share similar values to US.
unironically true
if republicans really want to enforce their agendas they should stop antagonizing mexicans so they vote for them

>NOONE, ESPECIALLY spoiled bratty teenage white boys, will do the jobs they perform.
Because those jobs don't pay shit, because immigrants have undercut wages.

I’m sure Brandon was gonna get his hands dirty if it paid $2 more despite him already having a $200k trust fund and will inherit a 800k house when his parents get shipped off to a retirement home

They usually dont Mexicans are massive cucks. Theres this mexican youtuber in Canada and he came to the worst street in Vancouver then made a remark about how hes unhappy the government is spending so much tax money on junkies. The comment section was full of pissed off mexicans upset hes coming to another country and has an opinion.

Cringe

Looks like open treason to me

Hope Solo is my favorite immigrant.
I wish I could see her naked.

Attached: hope-solo-620x400[1].jpg (620x400, 39K)

Just like kneeling I suppose?

And that is literally why a fucktard like drumpf got elected, turns out people dislike it when some illegal comes and does his job for pennies.

^This

Real mexicans don't participate in foreign wars and don't serve the evil jewish interests. The only country mexicans are in debt with is Ireland. I would only die for Ireland not for a bunch of warmonger burgers.

Attached: Ciudad-de-Mexico.jpg (1772x884, 351K)

But you can

All Trump supporters, and other legal immigrants want, is for people to come here legally.

messykakans make good footsoldiers, the kikes in washington know this, thats why they gave them citizenship in exchange for helping to destroy Iraq.

Who wouldnt want them in their military?

Attached: Meanwhile In Mexico.jpg (875x569, 343K)

Indeed

it was the most manipulated election ever and still it was a close call. so let me just say that despite his narrow victory a lot of people in this country do not support trump and everything he stands for.

really?
i really want to see her pussy. i wonder if she shaves it.

this

Aztec genes automatically give them +1 combat strength.

It's an attempt at teaching biggots that Mexicans are useful and important for USA, aside from cleaning toilets.
On the other hand it's statement, they think of themselves as Mexicans first.

>real mexicans

Let these people in!

They've been memed, hence the senseless hate.
Then again, those *ngloids just tend to have a senseless hatred of anyone, really.

>Most of these people don't speak Spanish, hold Mexican nationality, or have ever been to Mexico.
Family ties mitigate that while they last, and most still have ties to Mexico at this time.
The ones that don't speak spanish are just Americans, not chicanos.

>their ethnic or cultural background is in no way special
Only for you. Fortunately, your rubbish opinion is irrelevant and you are a nobody, not even a fellow Mexican, so I wouldn't have to be lumped with a dumbass like you.

>They are just retards that fail to comprehend that Mexico is violent place where they would be poor as shit
The USA is no different in many, many places, and chicanos tend to be impoverished here as well. Better off than they would be in Mexico, but still poor.

>that the border is the only thing keeping that madness outside of the United States
The madness here is just different. The US is a far different place from what you think that you know in your comfy armchair in your cave. I dare your pansyass to actually visit us.

You don't know us.

>Then again, those *ngloids just tend to have a senseless hatred of anyone, really.
As a Québécois, I'd say it has more to do with this. A lot of the rhetoric used against Mexicans is very similar to that used by *ngloids in Canada against the Québécois.

They heard jews were looking for WMDs they thought it was illegal aliens and signed up.

Attached: vasquez.jpg (255x197, 6K)

>America's identity is a fucking white country
no its not sweetie...

because jews in usa encourage this behaviour

>"its the joos"

Attached: 1508533706541.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

listen to satan, he knows his children well.

Entitled Americants just want someone to blame for their own shortcomings

Nothing new

You're either trolling or completely delusional.

Not really. Kneeling during the national anthem as a protest of police brutality isn't the same as soldiers proudly displaying another country's flag. I hope they were dishonorably discharged for this garbage. That being said, any soldier who knelt during the national anthem should get the same treatment.

i agree with you, but I think your stance might be the somewhat unpopular one these days
but that might be cause I'm from one of the more conservative parts of the states

if only mexis didn't look so goblinish though
why couldn't it be 11 million irish instead? then there would be more redheads

Attached: 10178128_605359629549564_8025964326226304003_n.jpg (667x668, 76K)

>tfw mexicans are doing what germanic tribes did to the roman empire

Attached: 10670174_10202842059359288_6891001359578952152_n.jpg (540x540, 35K)

Pic related says: "Donald Trump, look who defend the United States, look who fight for the liberty in this country"

t.chicano