About

Why are there so many young Poles in Germany?
Is it true that Germany has a problem with low birth rates by the Germans?

Attached: Kurwa_brothers.jpg (251x201, 6K)

>Old times
>Go to Polish supermarket and roundup every man and woman whenever you had labor shortages
>Literally auction them off in German towns for forced labor
>Kill 20% of their population that refuses

Modern Day
>destroy their economy and force their young to find work in Germany
>destroy their birth-rates and end up killing more than 20% of their population

Its just Germany doing what it does best, AGAIN. Poles do not be rused.

Attached: lapanka.jpg (800x559, 54K)

The only Pole I know here has a German father

Young Poles love Germany.

>Why are there so many young Poles in Germany?
because Germany has way higher wages than Poland. Poles are not so different from Germans.
>Is it true that Germany has a problem with low birth rates by the Germans?
as does every developed nation, just like Greece

>Why are there so many young Poles in Germany?

Unlike Greeks, young Poles usually work.

Because Poland is shithole. Slavic national idea money now

From what I know, Polish liberals and leftists adore Germany
They are the ones who often shit-talk Poland and leave Poland for Germany

Polish liberals don't need to go to Germany for work. They are well enough educated to find work in their home country. It's usually conservative village plebeians who need to wash dishes in London or Berlin for living. It's like this in every country.

This is bullshit. Young Poles are in UK and not in Germany. Or do you mean "Poles" that were born in Germany.

There was an incident not long ago in which a bydlo Pole working in Germany threatened to kill/harm Ukrainian shop cashier working in Poland and told her to go back to Ukraine. Even the judge who sentenced him laughed and ask 'why do you want to throw other people from Poland and work/live in a foreign country at the same time?

>They are well enough educated to find work in their home country.

But the same jobs are paid better in Germany, no matter if it's a bydlo job or a job that demands a degree. So people of all kinds move to Germany. Especially, that if you have working for a renowned German company in Germany in your CV it will help you to find a better job in Poland + you have precious experience.

bydlo detected

Because Poland is in the EU, Ukraine is not. Poles can move freely in the EU, because we paid for this privilege with our industry, our agriculture, our honor, we sold everything to Germans for pennies. Ukraine didn't pay anything, their industry and agriculture are still in Ukrainian hands, yet they can work in Europe. Is this fair?

Because most poolacks are disgustingly unpatriotic, cynical, materialistic, and ridden with inferiority complexes
They fetishize germland like they used to with burgerland, they think moving there will instantly make them a richman when in reality most end up as pathetic toilet scrubbers an average germ or any other westoid will forever look down on

I hate immigrants, but I hate emmigrants even more.

>because we paid for this privilege with our industry, our agriculture, our honor, we sold everything to Germans for pennies. Ukraine didn't pay anything, their industry and agriculture are still in Ukrainian hands

Boo-hoo. And it just so happens that Poland's overall GDP is 3 times that of Ukraine, while it was more or less at the same level in 1991. Really makes you think.

pfffhahahah

>And it just so happens that Poland's overall GDP is 3 times that of Ukraine

It's not our fault that you're so hopeless that even though you keep your national industry in your hands you can't use it properly and make your country's economy thriving. With Ukrainian chernozyem, Ukrainian industry, Ukrainian tourist potential, even a 80 IQ retard would create a paradise. But not Ukrainians.

It also happens that you didnt reform and remained an informal part of Russia while getting fisted by oligarchs birthed from the nomenklature of the previous system.

Gee, maybe that should've been taken care of.

If it hadn't been for the massive privatisation in early 1990s, you'd be in the same situation as Ukraine right now.

Poland had its own nomenklatura whose economic influence was mostly obliterated in result of Balcerowicz's reforms. Which involved massive privatisation and selling industries for pennies and turned out to be a price worth paying.

>If it hadn't been for the massive privatisation

What are you talking about? You had this privatisation as well, that's why your industry is owned by private, Ukrainian enterpreneurs, not by the state. Do you have any state-owned companies left? If so, there are few of them.

You can't become a rich country, if you don't have your own industry. But you can stay poor even if you have one, Ukraine is the example. Look at Belarus, they saved their industry, modernized it and now they live quite well, considering that they're sanctioned by the EU and their only relevant trading partner is Russia, but they can provide everything Russia needs with better quality.

Omg Poles are so cringy. Why do people even bother talking with these butthurt idiots. Even Ukrainians are more reasonable to talk with.

>and selling industries for pennies

Oh, so why our nomenklatura didn't buy it, if it was offered to be sold for pennies?

Yeah, Ukraine had its privatisation and it was privatised by the only people who had money in Ukraine, which means criminals and people connected to the communist regime.

Jaki debil....

>Yeah, Ukraine had its privatisation and it was privatised by the only people who had money in Ukraine, which means criminals and people connected to the communist regime.

So we had the same kind of privatization, yet in Poland it yielded completely different results than in Ukraine.

Maybe there's something wrong with Ukrainians? And maybe Poland would never be like Ukraine, no matter what we would have done in the 1990s, just because we're different people with different mentality?

Because the Germans et al. simply had more money and could outbid local Janusz's.

>So we had the same kind of privatization, yet in Poland it yielded completely different results than in Ukraine.

Because privatisation in Poland involved foreign investors and in Ukraine it didn't. Investors were and still are afraid to come here because of the lack of rule of law.

Though not perfect, the rule of law in Poland and property rights protection is at an infinitely higher level than in Ukraine, of course. But don't delude yourself - this is entirely due to the EU accession process. Not because of any inherent superiority of Polish bydlos.

That was not privatisation so much as dismantlement. Still better than maintaining status quo but a lot of capital went to waste, the economy contracted and the companies that were actually somewhat competitive were killed off systemically. That was the influence of our nomenclature but that was as far as they could go.

And you? What did yo actually do? You didn't even throw the commies out of the parliament for one term, haven't you? So instead of taking bribes they wholesale took over and for the subsequent quarter century nothing was done about it.

The problem is that you haven't actually strived for freedom, it just came to you and the commies were the ones who grabbed it. A failing of spirit that now takes its toll.

Also: having foreign capital doesn't mean one has to agree to everything. A lot of developing countries have laws that limit or shape the character of foreign investment. Things could've been done way better if Russia wasn't a semi-legit threat and we could just hang a couple thousand cunts in the streets when it mattered.

>But don't delude yourself - this is entirely due to the EU accession process. Not because of any inherent superiority of Polish bydlos.

Wishful thinking. We were on a better trajectory since the 90s, way before we made laws compliant with EU.

>simply had more money

Why would it matter if it was meant to be sold "for pennies"? It implies it was sold for less it was worth - therefore - it was sold to someone who was promised to get it anyway and there was no bidding (because there wasn't).

And this "someone" were westerners, mostly Germans. Our government gave them our industry for the promise that we would be allowed to join the EU. And they went for it. Our enterpreneurs couldn't even take part in this privatisation process, my father remembers it very well because he worked in a factory the workers wanted to buy and set up a joint-stock company, they raised money the factory was supposedly offered for by the state, but the state decided to sell the factory to some western "investor" for the same money the Polish workers wanted to pay. Of course the factory was closed after several years.

I tell you another story - we have a successful train manufacturer called PESA. They sell their trains all over Europe, to Italy, Germany etc., these are very modern and reliable trains with reasonable prices. And this PESA was just a typical commie train manufacturing factory that went bankrupt in the early 1990s and was left to rot like hundreds of similar factories in Poland, because even western investors said it would be unprofitable to modernize it, so our government believed, why wouldn't it? But one guy, who was one of directors in the commie factory, couldn't agree with it, he with his friends collected money, bought out the rotting factory from the state and...turned it into one of the most important Polish enterprises now.

And now think, it was only one factory that was saved like that, hundreds of other factories literally rusted because the state was advised not to do anything with them by westerners as, supposedly, these factories were "unprofitable" and "unrepairable". Other factories were bought out by westerners and either closed or turned into assembling plants without any R&D.

>You didn't even throw the commies out of the parliament for one term, haven't you?

Who are you trying to fool, Polan? You had post-communists in parliament all the time until 2015 and they were in power for some 10 years in that time.

>The problem is that you haven't actually strived for freedom

Obvious bait is obvious.

>Also: having foreign capital doesn't mean one has to agree to everything. A lot of developing countries have laws that limit or shape the character of foreign investment. Things could've been done way better if Russia wasn't a semi-legit threat and we could just hang a couple thousand cunts in the streets when it mattered.

Well, Ukraine recently tried to do things better, but it ended up with a Russian invasion and annexation of parts of its territory. You just got lucky that Russia was basically on its knees and didn't try to destabilise your country for your attempts to join NATO and the EU. Again, luck.

>Wishful thinking. We were on a better trajectory since the 90s, way before we made laws compliant with EU.

You realise Poland signed the association agreement with the EEC as early as 1991 and the free trade part came into force already in 1992? Foreign businesses could clearly see that Poland would be reforming itself because it wanted to join the EU which made it a better bet.

Also, you realise PESA is basically bankrupt, yes?

>But don't delude yourself - this is entirely due to the EU accession process. Not because of any inherent superiority of Polish bydlos.

Another question then - why did Polish bydlos vote for Balcerowicz and supported his reforms, while Ukrainians didn't vote for such liberals? Maybe our bydlo is still way superior to your bydlo?

Because Ukraine was in the Soviet Union and didn't have as many liberal elites as non-Soviet countries.
Curiously enough, the only post-Soviet countries nowadays that are not shit are Baltic states which also happen to be in the EU.

>Because Ukraine was in the Soviet Union and didn't have as many liberal elites as non-Soviet countries.

So were Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. It's not an excuse. And our liberal elites emerged after 1989 too, before that they had no power at all.

>bu bu bu muh sld

But first they lost, at the very beginning. Their grip on the legislative branch was too tenuous to do what they did in Ukraine and form very early on there were several rival options that would make them pay for trying, one being the partially coopted solidarity remnants and libs, the other revisionist right like PiS. In Ukraine commies did all of the transformation pretty much alone, am I correct?

Also you realize you're talking to more than one person yes? Don't talk to me about PESA or w/e.

>Also, you realise PESA is basically bankrupt, yes?

It's not. It just needed capital to realize the orders it got (and it got so many orders because its products were reliable and the European train companies wanted them) - they signed too many contracts and didn't manage to realize them without developing their production base they needed capital for.

Thankfully, now we have a protectionist state that bought most of shares of PESA and they continue producing great trains and trams all of Europe wants. How isn't it successful? Volkswagen is also partially state-owned, there's nothing wrong with the engagement of the state in economy.

Fuck off.
Greeks work a lot.
And anyhow, I can't deal with all these post-crisis dick measurments any longer.
We all have psychological issues due to overworking, isolation etc etc etc and random Polish guy tries to act as a better bitch for employer.
Whatever.

>Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania

Had an actual period of independence between wars which led to the development of elites and patriotic attitudes. In Ukraine it only really started in 1991.

>In Ukraine commies did all of the transformation pretty much alone, am I correct?

Commies and criminals. Yanukovych and Akhmetov both started as petty crooks.

>privatize everything they said
>that's what the west did they said

Attached: screenshot-www.4-traders.com-2018.05.20-22-51-17.jpg (638x292, 37K)

>cut your siesta time from 2 hours to 1 hour
>We all have psychological issues due to overworking, isolation

So basically everyone and their grandmother sees poles and subhumans and insteed to improve poles just turn on Ukranians to conseider themselves as superior at least to them?

This thread makes me want to exterminate poles even more.

Ehhh, jesteś idiotą I konieć.

>Had an actual period of independence between wars which led to the development of elites and patriotic attitudes. In Ukraine it only really started in 1991.

Oh, so now pre-war history matters? So now you should understand why Poles are superior to Ukrainians. Because we had actual history, elites n shit and we would never repeat the Ukrainian way, our people aren't the same like yours, even our bydlos.

Poland was recreated after WW1 to help keep Germany in check. I'm sorry.

>So basically everyone and their grandmother sees poles and subhumans and insteed to improve poles just turn on Ukranians to conseider themselves as superior at least to them?

Why are Germans allowed to think they're superior than us and show it everywhere but we can't point out the real reasons why our state would never hit rock bottom like Ukraine? I have nothing against Ukrainians, but they need to know their place, otherwise they start to show off too much.

>-t. volga turk
New Germans are not welcome in Greek threads, too swarthy.

>but they need to know their place, otherwise they start to show off too much.

Because this is massive bydlo think. You belong into a gas chamber.

Jebaj się.
Ukranians are people just like everybody else.

Fringe opinions like that remind me of the poison pleb Greeks say about Cypriots.

Thank god I could somehow unhatch myself from all that!

>Poland was recreated after WW1 to help keep Germany in check. I'm sorry.

Just like all Baltic states and pretty much every Central-Eastern European country. So what?

Btw you could get independent Ukraine, but your people didn't even want to fight for it. There were like 30 million Ukrainians, how many of them joined the Petlura army? Several thousands? Most of Ukrainians were either indifferent or supported the Soviets. Did you think Poles would sacrifice their lives for your freedom and give you a country? You didn't sacrifice anything so you didn't get independence, that's easy.

>Ukranians are people just like everybody else.

Of course they are. But we're not talking about being human or not, but about their political and economic abilities. Just like there are wiser and stupider people, there are also wiser and stupider nations.

Wiser people are wiser because they had the opportunity to do so.

Poland should be like a big brother to Ukranians.

>Ukranians are people just like everybody else.

No, they're more like Russians than anybody else. lel Political turanians without oil or gas to sell, very unfortunate in a world where you can't earn money through raiding or some such.

Cultures vary, cultures aren't interchangeable or equal. To tell Eastern Slavs everything is fine with the way their tsarist-modeled systems work would be diplomatic but deceitful and of no benefit to them. Poles unlike decadent cowards in some other parts of Europe are confident enough to tell it like we see it.

>Poland should be like a big brother to Ukranians.

Ukrs build their national identity on butchering Polish civilians. They publicly worship ideological instigators of mass ethnic purges. Barring commie influences their mentality is alien to ours' as well. We have no particular moral obligations towards them.

Its because they dont give a fuck. I know some people that work / used to work and live in UK, DE, NO/DK and CH. What do they have in common? They want to make decent money they cant earn here. Germany is one of the many options that EU has to offer for young people from any country.

We are Greek

If I said "Germany would be exactly the same shithole like Poland if not the Marshall Plan" you'd all come up with arguments how much I'm wrong because Germans are naturally superior to Poles because of various reasons and they would never repeat the "Polish way".

When I compare Poles and Ukrainians the same way, suddenly all the board becomes a staunch defender of equality between nations.

We did try, we supported the maidan, we let them work and study here, we support them in foreign relations, and how they paid us back? They praise Bandera and UPA, name streets after them, they attack Polish tourists in Lviv, they yell about repeating the Volyn massacre etc. Well, they even say that Russians are better bros than Poles, so wtf? What do they want? Now we start to think supporting the maidan was a mistake. Ukrainians are the same like Russians, they want to be with them, just they want special treating, that's why they sometimes get mad at Russians, just like a younger brother is mad at the older brother but in fact - they're very similar to each other and love each other and don't belong to any other family.

Man, I love Poland, but at some point you have to let the past go, enven though it hurts like hell and should never be forgotten, and focus on the present and future.

Fucking life...

>but at some point you have to let the past go,

It's Ukrainians who don't want to let it go, they "revived" Bandera, who was already almost forgotten before 2013 and the vast majority of Poles didn't know who he was and most of Ukrainians barely knew it. But they put his face on flags and waved them in the name of "independent Ukraine".

>writing whole paragraphs about how you're slightly less of a subhuman than another subhuman
Autyzm i kompleksy

Man, I wikipedia'd the guy.
It is trully shit, but gotta keep common sense.
I tell it out of experience from the crazy stuff happening in Greece.

What past? This is the present. The same organization is calling for taking of Polish land. They even sent a manifesto to our parliament in the 90s demanding dismantlement of the whole state. lol

You go barter for someone else's headstones, peddler, we don't trade ours' for lukewarm feelgood bullshit. The world is not comprised of sopping vags ready to debase themselves for "cohesion", as much as that may seem the case from London or w/e.

this

And you don't admit and never judged the persons responsible for burning sorbs and Germans in a former concentration camp. The Memorial gets regularily defaced as well.

You did not have the balls to have ONE pole be sentenced and dragged it out so he died of old age rather than lose the "Christ of nations" Standing. I know this is a small Thing, but you fuckers aren't Saints either. Stop being so mad.

>Giedroyc doctrine
Absolutely not

I was literally living in Lesvos and did a military national service in refugee camps and Cyprus.
I admitt I am not a super hard guy, but I don't give fucks about being one.

Anyhow, I went to Poland in winter, and the generall lack of Empathy is suffocating.

>And you don't admit and never judged the persons responsible for burning sorbs and Germans in a former concentration camp.

You mean the puppet government that ethnic Poles weren't even 40% of and those who were were commonly low ranked excriminals? Those are "us", huh cunt? Maybe if you didn't wreck the continent and lose an aggressive war of extermination to Soviets they woldn't install the PRL regime maybe? Ever thought of that?

We tried to prosecute the perps but Israel didn't agree to extradite, let that say something. lol Now be on your way and don't post again if you have any integrity, you human-shaped lump of dog shit. I had to deal with what you did to both sides of my family for decades and live in a world busted by you and you come wit h this bullshit...

What kind of empathy did you expect? Should we feel sorry for you, because you're Greek or what?

No.
Empathy doesn't just mean feeling sorry for someone.

Who is "we" anyhow?

You tried to exterminate our nation and now you dare to complain that we don't respect you well enough? The fact that there is any memorial for dead Germans in Poland is something you should be thankful to us for.

Why don't you complain that no American general was sentenced for killing Germans on German soil, yet you demand Poles to be sentenced for doing the same?

because through EU we enslave them and steal their children

>demand I forget about the wholesale slaughter of my people and get spat in the face by "lil bro" Ukrainians
>talks about empathy

You have none. You're just a run of the mill decadent that would eat shit and ell his family for money.

>Empathy doesn't just mean feeling sorry for someone.

So I don't know what you expected from us.

The Poles.

Ok.
This is autism.
Fuck spending energy talking to you.

Did not expect anything, just stating my fact.
It is sad actually, and I don't say that in a obnoxious way.

Maybe come up with some talking points next time beyond "u should be gud boi", vapid twat. Wish you luck in your many pointless ventures.

Poles are sick. Brainwashed. I wish I were born in England

Thank you.
Nawzajem kolego.

We're rather a close, reserved and introvert people. It's not sad for us, it's just how some nations are. For instance, we don't really like "southern" attitude, smiling to everyone in the street, talking loudly in public places etc., it makes us feel uncomfortable.

Polish autism is hysterical

>can go to UK tomarrow
>but there's no mom's basement and free tendies in London
>stay and whinge LOUDLY

proglodytes in a nutshell

>You did not have the balls to have ONE pole be sentenced
Actually we executed plenty of our war criminals

If I could go, I would be still a pole raised among brainwashed descendants of hussars, drunk all the times when they speak about "polish dignity"

People in the South also have problems with people acting like loud faggots with something to prove.
But I mean, in Poland it's the opposite, like people trying hard to pretend not giving fucks.

I don't say it in a bad way.
Probably got culture shock,
but generally, I felt massive emotional problems...

>England
There are so many interesting nations on this planet and yet you picked one of the worst ones there is.

Depends what you do I guess.
I am fucking off back to Greece though.

>destroy their economy
>Jow Forums unironically believe in this

>because we paid for this privilege with our industry, our agriculture, our honor, we sold everything to Germans for pennies
Oh shut the fuck up already, Seba.

hi guys I'm the OP and I'm so glad that my thread has so many answers I love you all guys

Attached: gZ38ujB.png (657x527, 27K)

We don't have a problem with Poles, they are fine and good bros here. Birthrate is low, but it's better than in most other countries actually.

We actually have more Poles in Germany than there are in the UK. But we don't make a fuzz about it. Poles are hard working people and almost all of them know German. They are actually pretty nice.

I also here alot this when I talk to Poles in real life There is Kachinsky and other politicians blaming Germans us all the time. But we simply ignore it for the most part

These are no Poles, they were ethnic german resettlers with former polish citizenship and their children
Actual number of Poles in germany is about 300k.

No, they are pure Poles, 2 million. Everybody who is born here is German.

Lots of them got a German citizenship, thus count technically as German.

Attached: 021652.jpg (555x537, 78K)