Be korean

>be korean
>study 15 hours a day
And what is the reason for this girl studying half her life away? Becoming the next Elon Musk? Starting the new Samsung? Working at Cern or NASA?
No, she wants a stable job and a stable marriage.
youtube.com/watch?v=TXswlCa7dug
What the fuck is this? Do people honestly study 15 hours a day to have a ''stable'' life?
Why?

Attached: 125726119771.png (400x381, 108K)

Tyrlylylylylylylylylylyly
Tyrlylylylylylylylylylylylylylylylylylylylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylylylylylylylylylytyrlyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylyly
Lylylylylylytyrlylylylylylylylylylytyrlylyly

Attached: tyrle.jpg (470x365, 50K)

I shitpost 15 hours a dday

What do you need to do in Sweden to have a stable job and stable marriage, Akhmed?

I'm not an Achmed but i have no clue what you need for a stable marriage, all marriages end in divorce here.
Jobs is either degree, contacts, personality or a combination of them

So what you get if you study 15 hours a day in Sweden?

Depends, ever heard of the saying ''Work smart not hard''?
Something like that, a dumb person working 15 hours a day gets about the same as a smart person working 30 minutes a day

>Working at Cern or NASA?
Damn, it would be nice.

no its not
t.Cern scientist

one of the many reasons im glad my parents moved us to america. its not perfect here either but much better than the awful education system in korea

If you want a lazy and good life then Europe is a much better place than America I think.
But one thing that is great about America, is that failure is an option. And entrepreneurs are expected to fail once or twice before they make it.

In the Netherlands people don't take risks that could result in failure. And if they do, then no one will get it. Which is very suffocating.

This, I can confirm.

Why not?

Well no shit, i don't understand gooks fucking obsession with everything having to be done perfect.
In every walk of life, anyone that has become number 1 always says the same thing, they failed a thousand times before they finally got it.
People need to fail in order to learn, it's how you grow and mature as a person.
If you go through life everything carefully planned out, everything has to go according to plan and once something is out of line your whole world crumbles to pieces.
They build this society where no one is allowed to fail and wonder why everyone is suicidal at 20 because they treat people like drones.

im actually visiting europe (france and england) for the first time in august! hope to make it to the netherlands one day too as i hear its full of tall people and ive always wanted to feel normal

It depends on where you go. In the inner city of Amsterdam you will only find tourists. If you leave that place you will enter a different world, snoreville. Of grass fields, cows and windmills. That's where the tall people live.

If you're not an idiot you could get to the top 0.1% (atleast in education) by working 15h a day.

The best thing I love about American education is its flexibility. You love math and wanna go to a great stem school. You can learn up to calc 2 in high school and even lear some linear algebra or differential equations. You hate math ans you are more interested in buissness you can take only up to algebra 2 or precalc and instead take some ap macro, micro and a marketing class. You have alot of choices so no need to be stressed out. And the sat just covers few subjects and you have alot of time to study for it and you can take it even 3 times.

this may be an ignorant question but if im not a huge smoker is amsterdam worth the trip or would you recommend another city

That sounds like my 98% of my State

In the Netherlands if you suck at 2 subjects, they will drop you to a lower education level. Smart kids get trained in everything and get like 14 advanced subjects. And you can drop all the way to 6 basic subjects. And your hopes of studying at a university will disappear.

Amsterdam is worth it. The Rijksmuseum. The canals. The red light district at night. It's all pretty fun. And Rotterdam is 30 minutes by train. The Hague is 30 minutes by train. Utrecht is 30 minutes by train. Even Paris is 3 and a half hour by train. There are probably direct connections to all touristic things in the country.

Staying in Amsterdam doesn't mean you have to confine yourself to the city.

You can also be in Brussels in 2 hours by train.

One British Prime Minister raised his children telling them to only work 4-5 hours a day. I think this is better advice than what they currently do in South Korea. As a poster already said in this thread, work smart not hard.

That sucks, when I was in high school, I was a fuck-up my first to years and started doing really my last two (honor roll/ almost made valedictorian). That would have sucked if I got demoted for my first to years.

thanks bro, appreciate it. i actually have some wiggle room in my trip schedule so if my brother is down i might just visit

>I shitpost 15 hours a dday
based

talk that shit Sweden

you hit the nail on the head!

If I were you I'd make a Vienna, Prague, North Italy tour.
Or stay in Paris and do a day Amsterdam, a day London and so on by train.

I got dropped because I sucked at French and German. I've never needed those languages in my life. And I actually speak conversational German. But you can't just go around using the wrong grammatical cases in some foreign language and expect to go to university.

i would if i could but its a family vacation and my parents have made the plans since theyve been there a few times already. not that im ungrateful, i just wont have too much freedom. my brother is planning on staying a little bit after they go back because he has money and can afford it but im still a student. my parents told me they could just handle the extra payment if i wanted to join him but i feel a little guilty about it so im on the fence

You should go with your brother. I went to a Milan > Rimini trip with my brother, paid for by my parents, which was great.

Which part of Europe are you going to?

High school in big inner cities is a joke

I failed my first two years, and my academic adviser simply asked my old teachers if they could change my grade to a 65 (passing) so I could graduate during my senior year. Got like 13 failing grades changed into passing.

i'll have to double check but i think im going to prague and paris. yeah im prbably going to end up doing the trip since i plan on paying my parents back for everything theyve done for me anyways but its just wierd since its my younger brother

How the fuck could you fail high school. What subjects did you flunk? Don't know about your city but nyc has some very good schools.

*dropped to a lower level
I did get a bachelor degree eventually. But not a bachelor-masters degree reserved for the better students.

>i'll have to double check but i think im going to prague and paris
Then you'll have lots of freedom to check out other places. Are you going from city to city by plane?

Every subject my first two years.

I am in NYC. I just didn't go to school, that simple. I would leave home in the morning, walk around for like half an hour until everyone was gone at home and just come back, did this for like two years almost every day. School never called or notified my parents. In my junior year I realized how stupid that was and fixed my shit.

slants aren't human

i honestly dont know lol my parents just told me to save the date and ive been too busy with school work to ask them for more details

Studying 15 hours a day is what actually educates people and push needed information into their brains.

It's called being busy being uninterested in your parents plans. :p

But Prague Paris does sound good to me desu.

If you travel too much in a short time span, then everything starts to look alike. That's also a risk when you travel too many cities in a short time span. Sometimes it's better and more fulfilling to just spend some time somewhere.

If I were learning 15 hours a day I'd either
>be in the top 1% of my country financially
or
>be so burnt out after a few years I'd be inefficient as hell not being able to apply any of my knowledge
Fuck, if my goal would be to have a fucking stable job I'd probably fuck off to North Korea or something.