Watch american TV series

>Watch american TV series
>See imperial units everywhere (yards, two cups, feet...)

I hope the next modern soyboy democrat candidat for the next election will win and he will metrified this country

Attached: 19C.jpg (529x397, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimli_Glider
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China will make AI based video player software that would change it on the fly.

Source ?

Except that you'll also have to read it in Chinese

Attached: newton-message-pad.jpg (630x331, 69K)

I have no clue why we still use imperial units. In certain cases involving heat transfer and other applications involving the movement of energy, imperial units are better because of the larger scales; however, 90% of the time they are annoying.

I mean you know why it's because everyone is used to them

It's a thing from early 90s, don't fuck with me

Russian system is better, as usual
>The basic unit is the Russian cubit, called the arshin, which has been in use since the 16th century. It was standardized by Peter the Great in the 18th century to measure exactly twenty-eight English inches (71.12 cm). Thus, 80 vershoks = 20 piads = 5 arshins = 140 English inches (355.60 cm).[2]

>A piad (пядь, “palm”, “five”) or chetvert (чéтвepть, “quarter”) is a hand span, the distance between ends of the spread thumb and index finger.

Attached: tumblr_n2bozeeTrA1qdfjhdo1_1280.jpg (625x800, 156K)

Changing units will cost money and cause some meme accidents like what happened in Canada . That's the only reason the government didn't change the unit system.

Russian Standard > Stolichnaya

>cause some meme accidents like what happened in Canada

Story ?

Only homemade vodka ('samogon') is really great.

Attached: IMG_20180520_232034.jpg (1487x799, 161K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimli_Glider

neither Clinton nor Obama made any effort to metricate the US, so I don't think this is a partisan issue

Old. New generation is here for this, pic related

Attached: h.jpg (1028x675, 125K)

We use what we like and comfortable with. Why do Euros want to Eurofy America?

They will change calendar first. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar

Because europeans made America, it's like America is a holydays chalet for us.

Fun fact: USA could use Metric if the guys transporting the metal thing didn't get of course and get raided by pirates.

Just stop watching American TV

I love FoxNews. What do?