Can you name all of the counties of the United States of America...

Can you name all of the counties of the United States of America? If you cant then you are either a muslim nigger or a communist chink-loving faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (640x405, 78K)

Manhattan
Nantucket
Roanoke
Texas
Walmart
McDonald's

U first

Attached: 20180216_183554.jpg (5312x2988, 3.31M)

Kill yourself

or I just don't give a fuck about your shitty obese country

US is effectively two different cunts - america and coastal libtard cities.
They have to split their ways, earlier the better.

>tfw you can name all 50 states and still are a commie chink loving faggot

Attached: 1469649846631.jpg (640x480, 89K)

I can get like 47 or 48 depending on the day, but I almost forget Nebraska and Kansas

t. vladimir putin

This.

desu im moving to a coastal libtard area only because I like nature

We can help. Price is Alaska.

If you easily exchange your principles on some comfort, you are part of the problem, son.

Attached: 1736252.jpg (468x250, 14K)

I think if the Russian military attacked Alaska, Alaskan citizens and state police + local police departments would be sufficient to repel the invasion

>my principles
You can't change other people, and I don't like living in areas that make me uncomfortable as a white person. I like snow, cold, trees, and rain.
I might be able to get some people out of their liberal retardation through convesation but I lost hope for most of them.

Maricopa
Pinal
Coconino
Mohave
Yavapai

San Bernardino
Riverside
San Diego
Orange
Imperial
Los Angeles
Santa Clara
San Luis Opisbo

Russia is peaceful country and never attacked any cunt.

Stop whinning. If you think you cannot change anything, look at Trump and his supporters for a moment.

Attached: 93e741d83607630dd2fafdc65c5c2922.jpg (600x300, 29K)

>whining
I'm not whining, I just understand what the reality of the situation is. Those ignorant retards don't understand what it's like to have their politics in practice, and when that happens they will change their mindset very quickly.

i know only alaska for obvious reason and texas because of the "wild west" image

You. Are. Whinning. All you need is self-indulgence. Stay in america and work on changing thing to the better. But you CHOOSE to be a traitor. That's your choice but then be honest with yourself.

Attached: 0387b628fe914f3152490c18b4bf3f8a.jpg (300x450, 47K)

>Alaska
Russia formally is not the American property, but Putin every year sends Russian money to American budget. This was, is, will be. With Alaska or without.

Another retard-patriot. You cows wait for you.

>If you think you cannot change anything, look at Trump and his supporters for a moment

So never compromise my principles, stop whining and get help from your intelligence services?

go back to grozny, ruslan.

No.

Attached: ytNUcBx.jpg (613x611, 120K)

Stupid b*Rger. I'd be surprised if your average American could name and place 10 countries on a world map.

Do you refer to quatar money Clinton's passed to fusion GPS and FBI for spying on trump?

Arostook
Cook
Broward
Miami-Dade
PG
Anne Arundel
Hudson
LA
St. Louis
NY