Your country

Your country
Do you think Ashkenazim are more intelligent than others or is it just a culture with an emphasis on science, arts and chess?

Attached: regina-spektor.jpg (500x375, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_sports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Ashkenazi culture warfare, sports, and hunting are collectively called "goyim naches" (goyish diversions). Anyone who isn't a scholar is considered a traitor to the community.

based desu

sounds cool, where did you learn that?

They have a culture of learning but thats almost irrelevant.

What is more important is wide spread nepotism that enables better lives and childhood development because of higher family budgets as well as more intellectual professions of parents and... cooking the numbers. Did you ever bother looking up those studies? The size of their sample sizes etc.? Ofc you haven't. For the most part its just promotional material, just like the photos of Israeli "army babes".

Regina Spektor is a Russian Jew. I like her music

why do all joos look same? my gf is bydlo joo who looks like op pic but with longer heda

Inbreeding

what a dull people

Based if true

that might be my case, she always complains of being sick, if she is not having headache she has a flu, etc etc but from the outside it just looks like her lazy fat ass is just being lazy

show gf

lol

>warfare
see pic

>sports
see link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_sports

>hunting
that's fair though
based jews

Attached: isralie victories.jpg (3720x1866, 1.77M)

There are quite a few genetic diseases that are common in Ashkenazim, but she's probably just a weak little shit

ashkebab jews huh?

Attached: 1526849650248.png (799x573, 22K)

>he has a cute jewish gf
jealous desu

Attached: ReginaSpektor1.jpg (630x420, 55K)

her eye colour is green

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-04-17-53-728.jpg (336x777, 118K)

she’s cute owo thanks

she is fat although
being 185 and fat,imagine that yourself
always whines about being fat, eventhough noone cares about it beside herself

She cute

is she smart?

nah, her body is covered with all kinds of bydlo egyptian tattoos, i was against it, but paid for it
tattoos and piercings make smart person?

I don’t know, shouldn’t really judge by her appearance. Does she have any talents? Is she good in anything? Are her hobbies anything better than watching tv, listening to music, “fashion”?

oh yeah, she draws degenerate pics, maybe i am too dumb to understand "highly sophisticated abstract jooish art" ?
she allso taught me, how to properly smoke weed

Are we posting our jewfus?

Attached: Capture_18-05-20(1).png (293x706, 315K)

frankly, I would be glad if my thread was derailed to a thread about jewfus and how to get a jewish gf

Attached: 1524249593304.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Zionism is not Judaism, read up on Max Nordau and Theodr Herzel. LARPing Germanophiles who just wanted an ethnostate because it was the goy thing to do and unironically believed "musclar judaism" could be a thing.

idf mainly consists of jews brainlet

>LARPing Germanophiles
Haha oh wow