I'm new to Jow Forums. Why do you guys bully Americans and call us "mutts" and "el atrocidad"?

I'm new to Jow Forums. Why do you guys bully Americans and call us "mutts" and "el atrocidad"?

Attached: question.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/argentina-is-white
youtube.com/watch?v=Bta1DUegd-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

la luz extinguido...

It's a response to delusional Americans who think they're white.

google "Jow Forums pol meetup"

sounds pretty racist.

is this a racist board like pol?

Yes. Now get out from here, reddit.

Attached: frenchgermanheritage.jpg (856x738, 213K)

It happens to New Worlders in general who go on too much about how white they are. A similar thing happened to Argentina a couple of years ago.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/argentina-is-white

Attached: Argentina is White.jpg (600x332, 36K)

Jow Forums is racist in its own weird way. They simultaneously hate Americans for being black/Hispanic, but at the same time claim that Americans are racist.

Why are you sticking up for whites you're a shitskin anyways

Attached: 1278489657849.png (429x410, 11K)

>They simultaneously hate Americans for being black/Hispanic

You mean euros? huh funny how they always pretend to be so leftist, but I guess the truth comes out when you're anonymous. Just a bunch of racists after all.

Yeah, I mean Europeans.

Attached: 123518238.webm (1920x1080, 479K)

Jow Forums is just retarded and weird in its own way. Constantly attacking countries for not being white while simultaneously being accepting of all races. Usually when its convenient. Attacking america for being mutts (even though only 2% of the population is actually mixed), but then jerking off to threads with black queens. Youll never please anyone because half of the circles say that brown eyes makes you not human.
Understand that everything here is ironic. Nobody is this retarded IRL

Insecurity about whiteness caused by their own virginity and the knowledge that because of them and their inability to get someone have to fuck them, their countries have to import nonwhites to fill the labor market

Attached: 1526848700380.webm (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>while simultaneously being accepting of all races.
Yes, Jow Forums is well known by all for being tolerant and non-judgemental of non-whites. Spot on analysis. r

It's less about hating Americans for being black/Hispanic and more about hating Americans being obsessed with whiteness despite being ironically, largely black/Hispanic.

Attached: mutt.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>Usually when its convenient. Attacking america for being mutts (even though only 2% of the population is actually mixed), but then jerking off to threads with black queens. Youll never please anyone because half of the circles say that brown eyes makes you not human.
This. There's a double-standard against Americans whenever it's convenient for Euros.

then why do we see the "mutt" meme in threads that having nothing to do with whiteness? meghan markle for example.

what the fuck

Half of the posters are unironically non-whites here. Also, check out the BLACKED thread going on literally right now

We call them Murricans.

Attached: 16HERMITAGE-articleInline.jpg (190x239, 10K)

blacked threads are unironically designed by white supremacists to make you hate blacks.

what's going on there

Jow Forums will find an excuse to make fun of any country. Americans are just a big easy target thanks to Jow Forums and their autistic view of the world, among other reasons, such as muh heritaging. Don't take anything personally jesus

But it makes my pepee hard seing white """""""girls""""""" defiled.

There are more white people in America than numerous white countries in Europe. But Europeans are jealous of American freedoms so they claim America isn't white.

it's basically a red pill so normies hate niggers too

yes so please never come back, we don't need retards like you here

and they told me Jow Forums wasn't a bunch of racists, how disappointing. but you euros sure are racists

this place does seem like a more boring version of pol though

This is what we make fun of OP

Hope you understand now

Also here on Jow Forums everyone loves latin americans except for the japanese, and everyone hates cumniggers

Go back to Jow Forums you fucking cancer. Gross

Attached: 1235127324312.png (931x480, 477K)

Why are you so racist?

Attached: 1512378610420.gif (500x263, 490K)

>they always pretend to be so leftist
>let me tell you about your continent

That wasn't racist you retard

you're the one who said int was a racist board, dingus

El ogro de las Americas

>while simultaneously being accepting of all races
What the fuck are you taking about? It's literally full of threads and posts where wh*tes get insulted and derided, especially in the recent period.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bta1DUegd-o

Attached: street fire.png (676x226, 140K)

a stroll through the average American urban area.

That's what Murrica looks like

>piss yellow street light
christ how depressing

streetfire looks comfy desu. do they roast marshmallows or make smores?

>the mutt meme is racist

Attached: 1523283196451.jpg (247x204, 9K)

la ciudad de las tinieblas...

good question

Attached: 1525304551804.png (1087x872, 69K)

No I didn't, that was another dane.

I'm sure these fine gentlemen do just that mate.

Facebookers and redditors just doing what they do best and rebelling against the old regime of this website.

spics mock americans for being a 56% white, because spics flooding america

they're projecting

that's why mostly other mutt countries such as european and latin american countries spread it

AMERICA IS SO WHITE, THOSE 98% WHITE EUROS ARE JUST JEALOUS ABOUT OUR WHITENESS WHILE THEY ARE ALREADY 80+% MUSLIM (=BLACK) BY THE NEXT YEAR, YOU WISH YOU WERE AS WHITE AS US

Attached: mutt equations.jpg (543x960, 96K)

holy fuck I cried inside

Attached: 1526857267850.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>mutt countries such as european

Attached: mutt in bavaria.png (1584x864, 75K)

it gets (You)s

it's funny

it may be the posters are actually racist

meghan markle is a mutt, desu

That's some next level of cringe worthiness

Attached: 1noaqv.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Americans never lost an opportunity to laugh at Yurop. A little bit of retaliation and they bawww like beaten puppies, cause the countries their highest % of heritage comes from muttpost them too.

Attached: 1516533268933.jpg (658x918, 99K)

you may hate niggers, you may hate crackers, you may hate asian monkeys, you may hate nordoids, or southrons

but one thing all races share: the hate for mutts

disgusting ugly annoying mixed race fucking mutts

Attached: 079.png (680x709, 544K)

hmmm