You can only post in this thread if your country is only composed of blue, white and red

You can only post in this thread if your country is only composed of blue, white and red

Attached: white-blue-red-flag-what-sofibi-saw-red-white-blue.gif (566x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Norway#Symbolism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi there

Sup.

gods colors

My people

call the cops

Oyo boyos. What's up? The ceiling! *clap*

Attached: Aww look, anon's getting so mad~.gif (639x720, 439K)

otra lista en la que no figuro

What sort of a country goes red but doesn't have the balls to go blue?

Attached: 1525471311041.png (620x424, 120K)

You better get a blue marker and fix your flag lad or there's gonna be some trouble

Fun fact:
The colours of the Norwegian flag is actually based on the current French one.
After Norway was briefly liberated in the aftermath of the Napoleonic wars, it was agreed upon that the colours of the flag should represent the ideals of the French revolution.

If I remember correctly, it was:
Red = Brotherhood
White = Equality
Blue = Freedom

I was told the red was for denmark and then the blue was for sweden

I see why that reasoning would kind of make sense, but just like the ideas of the revolution shaped our constitution, it also shaped our flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Norway#Symbolism

toasting in epic bread

I forgot to add that you're not entirely wrong either. It is a little bit of both.
The process had to be rushed before the Swedes swept across the country and couped our institutions, so it all happened in very short time. So while the initial idea was that the colours should represent the revolutionary ideas, it was also decided upon that it worked well to represent our historic ties to our neighboors aswell.

Attached: Treinta_y_Tres.png (1200x800, 27K)

Heeeey what is up fellers.

Attached: estreleira.png (1920x1280, 53K)

The worst desu.

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 85K)

hi

Attached: 1525998423841.jpg (282x147, 5K)

hay que estar significativo

'sup

Attached: old-croatia-flag.png (1300x1040, 5K)

Where's my man Kim Jong Un?

Most of these flags take their colours from the French one, since its revolution started the modern idel of republic.

Nevertheless, we are taught "popular" explanations for the colours: red being the blood of the natives, blue the Pacific ocean, and white the snow of the Andes.

Do you have explanations line that in your country?

haha even we are in it ahahaha how irrelevant can you be

hello

sup

Actually the French flag is made of the colors of Paris (blue and red) and the color of the king (white). The blue in heraldic is the color of the virgin Marie, the red is the color of Saint Denis (his blood, a war insign).
So if your flags are made after our flag, it's literally a medieval flag.

Excuse me what are the colors here?

Attached: wut.png (2560x1536, 98K)

OUT

Pretty cool

Hey guys

Attached: Flag_French_Mexico.png (985x607, 97K)

>yet another blue, white and red flag

Attached: 1517839701412.gif (413x243, 51K)

Please stop

poop lol

fuck off muhammad

>flag used by the French during the revolution has the color of the king

?????????????????????????

COLORS OF FREEDOM!

Attached: 126808591636 (1).png (600x591, 271K)

haha poo peeland fucked right off

but Haiti doesn't have white on its flag

Why are these colours so popular?

Something like , the colors have always meant positive things. Countries born in revolution like them.

Primarily the revolution wasn't against the king himself, Louis XVI was seen as a good guy, it was against the old order. A guy (I don't remember the name) proposed to add the white in the colors of the revolutionnaries (parisians) to unit the whole nation in the movement, and it was accepted whitout question.

so why was Louis executed by Robespierre? Did Robbie got high from the revolt and chimped out further?

based

>Did Robbie got high from the revolt and chimped out further?
Basically yes. Robespierre was a psychopath and a dictator wannabe. He turned the whole stuff into a massacre.

Attached: Rob.jpg (805x453, 40K)

He was a mad lad who knew how to have a hell of a time and completely fuck everything for years to come in one night.

>ywn live in a timeline where Napoleon cucked Robespierre out of his revolution and married some Bourbon Princess to create the House of Bourbon-Bonaparte and create a great French Empire
>ywn live in a timeline where Nappy makes a deal with the US to sell Louisiana in return for their support in France taking Canada

Based Nappy

Attached: Napoléon.jpg (694x393, 57K)

>tfw no French Canadian qt gf to tenderly love me
>tfw no French Canada from Haida Gwai to Newfoundland and Labrador

officially: black, yellow and green
and on the reverse, the other CoA has black, red, brown and ochre
it's funny becase it was approved by law only on 2016, until then they could do whatever there as long as there was a star, a palm and an olive branches. almost every new government had a new design and they all look like MS Word Clipart

Attached: images.jpg (970x468, 88K)

Hello boys

Where the fuck am I.
How the fuck is Crimea mentioned and not us.

W..well.. mine has blue, red and white but also we got black on top of them.. Am I still eligible to join you guys here..?

btfo

Welcome to the club

Attached: Untitled-1.png (2000x1333, 62K)

BLACKED Korea

Hey