Do you like walking at night?

Do you like walking at night?
Its actually comfy
Walked from the gym back to home(8km) and encountered a homeless bald guy sleeping under a roofed platform and a blonde guy, beaten up and with a bleeding nose

Attached: 20180521_001153.jpg (978x1394, 726K)

Yes, I do enjoy walking at night, but I don't do it often for pretty obvious reasons.

No, I don't want to get robbed and/or shot

If I lived in a safe place I would.

this

Sure but it's kinda freaky since I live in the woods. Tons of bears, wolverines, wolfs and other critters.
Not to mention the risk of getting lost, no lights out here at all.

no niggers and drug addicts everywhere, and there's very little pedestrian infrastructure, way more than others places but still disconnected and you can't get anywhere with it

would rather deal with wildlife than with criminals.

Wildlife for sure.

>want to walk at night
>everything is car centric and there's nowhere enjoyable to walk to

Walked through a neighboorhood full of arabs, fugees, slavs, turks and white trash at saturday night
Nothing happened

My city is shit, its may basically pass as an american city, because of its atrocious public transportation and above average car usage

Famous landmark

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-004319.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

>go out at night
>no difference from day
>sun doesn't go down

Attached: Kiruna.jpg (1200x798, 309K)

>Flat and boring
God, nordic cities are sooooo boring
Switzerland is so much better

>>Flat and boring
Sweden is far from flat. And we do have towns and villages in the mountains.
But cities are best built in the flats.

Attached: 11.jpg (760x3196, 2M)

When I am drunk I always walk to home... Even several km. Prague is pretty nice when its empty

Leipzig?

I like walking at night, but only in somewhat lit areas. I went walking once at night in rural northern PA, and past a certain point it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. didn't want to fall off a cliff

Sure, nightwalks are comfy.

Attached: bild-758265.jpg (1296x968, 317K)

Naaaah
We have
E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T-S

Attached: luftaufnahme-maxi-park-mit-maxi-elefanten-ehemalige-zeche-maximilian-hamm-ruhrgebiet-nord-rhein-west (1300x995, 306K)

i work at night so im always biking to work at 2am
its boring desu. i generally see no one

>be me
>walking at nigh
>get robbed
fug. I walk like 7km per day in my uni

>blonde guy, beaten up and with a bleeding nose
Where do you live?

Yup, but I don't do it cause I'll get stole

Yeah, the saturdays after going out i walk 4km to my house semi-drunk at 5AM, it's quite nice.

Do you often see violence?

No

No but I fucking LOVED exploring abandoned old buildings when I was a teenager. There was an old hopsital like this near my house. All the lives and memories and people who existed here left in disarray and dereliction. Walking around a 100 year old surgery operating room wondering what took place in here.

Attached: 12134071325_535a3ccd52_o-1.jpg (1200x630, 136K)

get a taxi you poor cunt

Not planning to pay 15€ for a 20 minutes walk, taxis are a scam at those hours

i wipe my arse with 15 euros

Back in the days when I was a loli I used to walk the dog at night before going to bed, always walked in unlit areas feels good to live in a safe little town
Was comfy but I remember that mansion with a park, a pond, and a surrounding wall all around, that metal gate and total darkness, but the scary part was the noises, I don't know what animals they had, I only know that I was doing that road running and looking over my shoulder every single time, and every single time I used that road to go home because it was scary but also exciting
Once their huge dog jumped over the 2 meters wall in the street right in front of me, like 5 meters, watched me and walked away, that was super scary

>Back in the days when I was a loli

Attached: 5403814.jpg (202x256, 11K)

loli like little girl and not loli like 2D hentai material

I do often but it depends on the area
Don't really feel like being surrounded and mugged
I'm a very big guy though so usually I'm not worried

Don't you mean a shota, my man?

>growing up from a little girl to a fat greasy man
You're doing it wrong

Most of the time I use my bike so I don't walk that much.
But I really enjoy riding my bike through the city at night, few beers in the backpack and stop where ever I like it and have one. Basically do this every weekend.

pls no bully

hi there sexpat.

>euros

why did they built giant apartment blocks when there is so much unused land right next to it?

It's cheaper you moron

When I was NEET I used to go running at times between 1-5 in the morning. It was comfy af.

I can't do that anymore now that I have a job and long commute. ;_;

I miss the neet life bros, now I'm even fat again whereas I had a six-pack when I was neet and I would do nice things like play guitar instead of be tired all the time in front of the tv.

>its boring desu. i generally see no one
But that's a good thing

Yeah, I do it from time to time, when I get insomnia or late from a hookup with a guy

Attached: IMG_20180514_024139.jpg (2976x3968, 1.64M)

I will never understand why some people prefer dwellings in the mountains
it's harder to walk there
The cost of construction is higher
the land is less fertile
it is harder to get to other cities
construction of railways is expensive as fuck
it's more humid
everythiing becomes worse,more expensive and less accessible if you live in the mountains

absolutely retarded post

Yes. It was very comfy in my hometown. Not I live in a run down area of a larger city so I'm kinda afraid to

I like to go out in the forest with my cat at night.
No beaten up guys, no homeless, pretty comfy.

Attached: 20180520_024958.jpg (2800x2968, 3.88M)

Being able to walk at night safe and sound is a privilege that only 1st worlder can relish. You may run into some thugs and bandits with guns in their hands if you do that in a Latin American or SEA shithole.

>Walking around a 100 year old surgery operating room wondering what took place in here.
Probably surgery pham innit.