Imgine being so much of a deluded cuck that when you're sailing and you see an irrelevant spit of sand in the middle of...

>Imgine being so much of a deluded cuck that when you're sailing and you see an irrelevant spit of sand in the middle of the ocean, you get off the boat, plant a flag and call it an "overseas territory"
Congratulations Fràncé: riduling yourself since 1789

Attached: Ile_de_Clipperton_(carte-en).svg.png (1200x977, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNysLn3vJyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ridiculing

bing bing wahoo

>claiming big chunks of EEZs all over the world makes you a deluded cuck

Attached: 1520684218454.png (543x443, 24K)

Ships didn't travel as far/fast back then, having random stops in the ocean was probably a good idea.

what happened in 1789?

I'm pretty sure EEZs didn't exist in the 1700s.

that island should be ours

>there was no benefit to possessing large amounts of territory until modern treaties were put in place

Attached: 1523513446076.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Start of the French Revolution, our Constitution went into effect. 1789 was a big year.

I did not say that, don't put words in my mouth. I specifically said that lots of islands would be a good idea in .

That's actually ours
Fuck the frogs

Most of those islands were never turned into harbors and very rarely they built harbors. It was solely for the purpose of saying "WE HAVE COLONIES TOO HEHE LOOK AT US"

Yeah, but they probably wanted the option of building harbors there if they needed them.

Stay mad Pedro, that our clay.

Attached: clipperton-0007.jpg (950x712, 94K)

Shut up Baudouin you didn't even know about the existence of Clipperton before this thread

There are documentaries on tv about this absurd atoll. We like to promote this kind of stuff.

>We like to promote this kind of stuff.
That's why you're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=JNysLn3vJyE

Fuck off, pay your debts

Lol

Why?

France is so concentrated on itself
I can easily imagine your TV programs
"La France! Ceci la France. Vive la France"
That's called chauvinism

I wish Italians were more concentrated on themselves, maybe then they could run a country without begging the EU for money, then demanding that they not have to pay it back

Still better than "refugee welcome" and "open the borders" don't you think?

So original

That's for sure

Are only original statements true?

Stuff repeated by the mainstream is rarely true

Yea yea, and the Earth is flat, right?

You are a historically illiterate imbecile. In these times extracted Guano, accumulated seabird manure, was a highly potent fertilizer and a valuable resource before the advent of chemical fertilizer synthesis through the Haber-Bosch process. They are the reason why all these little islands in the pacific were colonized.

t. 100% identitarian

Listen, friend. I don't know enough about economy and finance. But I can tell you the individuals I know are hard workers and kind people. Yet they're barely getting by. Over to you, Anglo.

(OP)

Attached: 1526852990387.webm (1920x1080, 479K)

sea-bird's petrified shit was most common on places prone to have/acomulate salt.
atols didn't have enough food to have proper amounts of birdshit, unless they happened to be in the birds' migration routes

finaly, there were rudimentary processes for high nitogen compounds, mostly involving other animals' shit. Salpetre uses and preparation were known since ancient times.

Feels good man.

Attached: EEZ2.png (1190x694, 187K)

>don't put words in my mouth
either feminine cocks or words here, friend

LAS CLIPPERTON SON MEXICANAS

Camerone 2.0 when?

I WANT AN OVERSEAS TERRITORY

FUCK YOU BRITAIN AND FRANCE

Attached: 1492651575647.jpg (365x502, 14K)

We had colonies far bigger than an island with nothing on it so i don't think it's for dickshowing purposes

>your country has more overseas territories than Sweden or Norway.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg