Attached: pansies.jpg (960x638, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFux2FiJv_g
youtube.com/watch?v=pGeFQlYnbJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Musk

hash makes me feel sick tbqh
weed is fine

Error: You must wait 3 minutes 3 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

>plants are intelligent people!

Attached: 1512075795233.jpg (651x711, 57K)

Asian pride worldwide

Attached: IMG_20180519_223935.jpg (1544x2048, 342K)

first for the love of grimes and all that is grimes

Attached: claire next to a microwave.jpg (639x504, 65K)

Attached: 1524140326524.jpg (600x688, 115K)

Reminder
It is quite literally impossible to talk to women if you aren't a 6'3 muscular alpha chad

Attached: 1525472212820.jpg (595x842, 83K)

"Hey you're cute, let's talk" sounds sort of strange to me, I'd pick a slight variation of "I saw you across the room and thought you were really cute, I'm *name*". Sounds more natural

If your interests aren't similar, you show interest in hers, ask questions, and try to make jokes/conversation/stories when you can.

That sounds really fucking hard for someone who's never talked to a women before.

Attached: 1526488989703.png (573x800, 594K)

Reminder that there are just as many ugly forever alone girls out there who would settle for anyone

>plants can make decisions
>plants know when they're being attacked
>plants can recognize each other
>plants help each other
It's time for you to recognize plants as the complex individuals they are

>alright lets give this being the ability to feel pain but without being able to express than in a clear way so other beings can tell if it's feeling pain or not. Also make the slowest moving being in the universe.

nature sure did fuck up

Attached: 1495072246427.gif (220x100, 381K)

first step is always the hardest. there's a ton of extremely cringe moments I had that I can think back on, but I rather have those cringe memories than ones of me being sad and alone

even if you lose, it does genuinely feel good in a way knowing you tried, rather than just let the moment pass.

>forever alone
unless theyre fatties, I dont believe those types of girls exist

Okay! Maybe I'll try this next time I go to the gym... It's going to be really cringy though.

Attached: 1526488658591.jpg (423x600, 214K)

fucking a chubby is better than fucking your hand

if you can't bring yourself to talk to women maybe nature is trying to tell you something

It's not plants' fault that an*mals are too stupid to recognize their language

Even just having a bad experience is still experience. Gyms are sort of a strange place to engage people, cause usually people are there for a purpose of exercising than leaving, but if a girl eyes you then roll on.

a slightly easier setting for starting may be some place like a book store or even just wandering around a local college

>chubby
No one's talking about a chubby. He's talking about FAT.
Also I'd rather use my hand.

That I'm ugly and autistic?

Attached: 1526488507610.jpg (790x1200, 832K)

lol activists protesting.. classic

Would love to live in the PNW, but don't want to get mauled to death by mountain lions whenever I take a nice stroll or bike ride through the woods. Is that a common occurrence there?

youtube.com/watch?v=YFux2FiJv_g

this guy has big hands

No, you're far more likely to get harassed by homeless junkies in Portland though. Also it can be pretty crowded on the trails so plan ahead

doing hard drugs would make it hard to appreciate all the little things in life

Attached: ItSFz4S3iyYy3Ij11lRfoDRZNfS2-VRqASmsa5MWksc.png (720x479, 265K)

Why are there so many homeless junkies in Portland? Doesn't Seattle have the same problem? Why is this happening in the PNW?

Actually, taking strong doses of psychedelics can make the smallest details seem mind-blowing and extraordinary

My oldest brother is autismo and he’s a chad

it's much easier to socialize if you take mdma

no

t. lives in an area full of them

thinking about getting some designer drugs

Watching dear wypipo

Attached: 1526778023597.jpg (960x960, 167K)

There are no mountain lions in Italy you liar. I've been to Italy many (two) times and I never saw any

It's all over the west coast. They don't handle homeless populations well, and the west coast stays mostly mild throughout the year, so homeless people move their to avoid dying in extreme cold or heat. The east coast has a homeless issue as well, but from my experience, west coast homeless are also more aggressive than East coast homeless.

On top of that there's the opioid crisis, as well as a weird niche youth culture where middle class and rich teens purposefully "play homeless", and these can be the most annoying

Im from California

>I’m from California

Attached: C33337A2-37CF-46A8-A37D-CBAF609DA279.png (644x800, 15K)

>middle class and rich teens purposefully "play homeless

wait, wut

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOTHING TASTES GOOD WHEN SOBER

EVERYTHING MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1500754631384.jpg (911x736, 98K)

it's a small subset. not trying to portray it as the majority, but if you look around there are some smalltime forums where teens talk about moving to certain cities as bums

I lift and box for fictional women I find attractive.

Attached: 1526383244542.png (853x1383, 1.4M)

I like that gif

that being said I don't believe plants feel pain in any relatable way to other living things.

I guess the middle class homeless phenomenon is to do with the Kerouac romanticisation of the hobo lifestyle, or something like that? I can understand it desu, there's something very attractive about ditching your job and safety to start roaming the great American landscape completely freely. Into The Wild maybe another example of this

Oh, I'm sorry

>2k18
>boxing

>I’m from California

Attached: 1516300468045.png (270x187, 76K)

>doing hard drugs would make it hard to appreciate all the little things in life
This is literally the complete opposite of reality ryan

CTE boys where we at

i'm 2 handsome for boxing

I'm from Wisconsin!

Attached: 1526489962640.jpg (519x733, 68K)

can you imagine how much strain those massive bony growths on her head put on her neck?

yeah, it's all fun and games till someone OD's or gets raped. these people usually don't plan ahead to well.

if you want to visit though, go ahead. it's great. just don't do dumb stuff like wander into the forest aimlessly. Also watch out for forest fires

>lifting for dragon thots

pathetic

I can wholeheartedly say On the Road made me want to bum around the US

imagine riding in the back of a semi through bumfuck nebraska and it still sounds exciting

Attached: 1515093612063.png (342x342, 165K)

not me. contact sports are for actual brainlets. i chose the patrician sport, swimming.

>exciting

that type of shit is fun but exciting isn't the word I'd use to describe it, plus I doubt you'd enjoy it for very long being a straight edge sally

>nebraska
I imagine it looks like a flat 2D purgatory. I just can't handle the midwest. I was driving from Chicago once and it was fucking hot and everything was just flat and it looked like hell

> I doubt you'd enjoy it for very long being a straight edge sally

Attached: 1517107520365.jpg (628x768, 69K)

It'll take you about 4 days to completely stop craving weed

Things do start to taste good again, just give it some time

Attached: Ikeda Nana.jpg (690x1034, 78K)

tfw when nonasian gf

Attached: 1o12mo.jpg (600x511, 28K)

I know, I cant imagine nebraska being interesting, but Kerouac made it seem so interesting because he described the smell of cornfields and talking with this wise old Negro guy in the back of the truck

sorry to burst your bubble but roadtrip scene is full of drugs and alcohol kiddo

@CIA

Attached: 1526682580510.jpg (640x348, 58K)

whats with the new tripfag

which, I mean, you could do in Cali too, but driving through the center of the state is awful

Attached: 1524786051230.jpg (400x533, 32K)

Attached: Zozzle.jpg (506x489, 62K)

take that back

Attached: 1513549831721.png (645x773, 33K)

I've heard a lot of shit about central CA. What's wrong with it? I've heard it's just a shitty, ugly desert?

she would just use you until her daddy deathwing came back and gave her the DICKING

this. I love watching boxing, but the human brain was obviously not designed to get repeatedly smashed into as a sport/

>Zozzle.jpg

Attached: 1010487772985.jpg (400x700, 33K)

>new

its hot as hell in summer, theres nothing at all interesting to look at, and at one specific spot on I-5(the interstate running from washington to mexico), there's a cow farm that smells like rancid shit that you'll smell from a mile away. Shit's disgusting

north of sacramento, its just flat, boring farmland, south of it its ugly yellow hills as far as the eye can see

Where are my Midwest bros at?

Attached: 1526399664612.jpg (800x1067, 181K)

Imagine getting female attention

The worst feeling in the entire world is when you go to shake someone's hand and they just grab your fingers so it's really awkward

all you need is a 7+ inch dick

and a pic for emphasis

I wish they would try to cultivate the hills or something and try to make it green, its an eyesore

Attached: 1507516432404.png (1600x1200, 1.98M)

Looks like the backdrops you see from a distance in video game maps that you are never meant to go to

>natural landscape
>eyesore

>californian education lads

Attached: 1526192103590.jpg (700x286, 49K)

>live in a desert converted into an artificial city
>claim its great
>complain that anything out of your gated community is an eye sore

Attached: 1497816578624.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

>I wish they would try to cultivate the hills or something and try to make it green, its an eyesore

>I wish they would waste more water resources that we already don't have to make things purty

if you don't like it, live in a state with more water and shit retard.

day 5 of nofap
still can't stop thinking about cock

I said I WISH they would do it, I know they cant

youtube.com/watch?v=pGeFQlYnbJY

Attached: cute (149).jpg (1476x2087, 1M)

Lads I hooked up with a girl the other day and I got her Snapchat and we've been talking back and forth and I think she remembers meeting me but not actually making out with me. Should I mention something?

How it goes cute (x) poster?

Me but with girls instead

>there's a cow farm that smells like rancid shit that you'll smell from a mile away. Shit's disgusting

lmao ya. I know exactly what you're talking about.

too bad you cant just whip it out whenever you like

no, but try to lead her into somehow doing it again. It might jog her memory

my stress levels are up and my sleep levels are down
looking forward to abusing alcohol sometime this week

Attached: cute (115).jpg (500x500, 195K)

Still work at dunkin donuts?

Will do, thanks man

no job summer

Attached: afemale.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

fucking long weekend. this place is deader than Urkel's sex life

yes
i got a promotion but they're not actually giving me it until i finish all my training (5~ hours worth) and the hitch is i have to do that on the clock meaning working 9 hours then staying after to train and fuck that
really wanna quit if i can line up a non-fast food job

Attached: cute (119).jpg (366x378, 124K)

where will you get your money

tax return rich

Attached: afemale2.jpg (865x1080, 139K)

from your mother, as usual

is anyone else scared of going to their work
everyone there is older than me and its manual labor and im a weak nerd and theyre strong and are pissed at me because im inexperienced
so i get scared every time i drive there. right now i feel a nervous dread because i have to go to sleep soon to get there tomorrow