This is the average Québécois girl: 75% French, 25% Native. This is what cucknadians want out of Canada

This is the average Québécois girl: 75% French, 25% Native. This is what cucknadians want out of Canada.

Attached: 29468189_1892589634085595_3554872649635917267_n.jpg (936x936, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMvMR-jNSKg
youtube.com/watch?v=D826Fpu62X4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betta_Lemme
youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g
youtube.com/watch?v=WKuaf3nepF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in school americans are taught that quebecoids are a mixture between french people and native americans, is this true?

Would make 12.5% Native babies with her

What is it with the French and racemixing

100% true. Every Québécois has strong Huron or Abénaqui blood. Some Mohawk blood sometimes. Those with darker skin tone often will also have French ancecstors from Southwestern France, especially the Aquitaine area. Like pic related.

Attached: 1286770.jpg (600x600, 106K)

she looks churka, if not thaat body lotion odour I would think she is afghani immigrant

If only they didn't have that silly accent.

But the most common French heritage comes from Northwestern France, the Normandie region. Like pic related. You can still see the beautiful superior French genes, but when you look at the eyes you clearly see there is some beautiful Amerindian admixture within our genetics.

Attached: 13725744_264934150553313_1396203061_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

i'd like to impregnate them

She's a quebecoise too and without a single first nation or visible minority blood:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMvMR-jNSKg

Quebec women are strange. A lot of the women I've met have brown hair and brown eyes and have tan skin, sort of all looking like Ava Addams.

Can any canadians confirm this?

she looks like my ex without blue eyes

sheboons with weak negroid blood look like that, just like new princess of the bongs

Les créatures amérindiennes...

also explain this quebec: youtube.com/watch?v=D826Fpu62X4

Not white.

Wait so after French go black the only white French will be Amerindians in Canada?

no, mountain frogs(swiss french) will remain

Honestly looks 100% Latina

This was awfully cringey to watch. Don't worry Jean-Mi, this is an exception.

Can you please explain wtf this is. As a French speaker and Russian learner it was awfully weird to watch. Most of comments are in Russian and Italian so I could read some parts. But who is the girl, she does speak with a Quebec accent but sings in French, Italian and English in the same song? Wtf..

Like I've said. Early settlers were moslty males (Coureurs des bois) living in the woods trading furs with Natives. The first real wave of French females arriving was the ''Filles du Roi'' sent by Louis XIV. So a lot of the young men who were still unmarried would settle down with Native women. This said, most Québécois today have Native, or English blood, but we remain mainly French. This explains the slightly darker skin tones you can find.

We really did not have a lot of immigration waves like the other parts of Canada who had mountains of Irish, Scottish, Ukrainian or Chinese.

Attached: IMG_4032.jpg (1080x1171, 338K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betta_Lemme

BTW, are you a quebecoise of russian and italian heritage? Strange mix

amerindian admixture is a complete meme.. most quebecois have more irish blood than native blood.
its estimated that the quebecois that have been here since the beginning are upwards of 90% original french DNA

Sorry if my comment was weird. I'm of French-Canadian heritage only, with a Russian grandfather. This, plus and an interest in Russian history and culture motivated me to a study Russian, but I've started taking classes 2 months ago, so I am still at a very basic reading capacities. I don't have Italian ancestry, but what I meant is Italian is ridiculously easy to read if you know other romance languages.

For example this comment in Italian: È nata in Canada , Ha genitori italiani, Vive in Francia

In French is: Elle est née au Canada, a des parents (géniteurs) italiens, et vit en France

Liar, we are 100% Pure FRENCH-ALGONQUIEN BVLLS

wherever an anglo is,
he must anglify

Italian is easy for other romance speakers because we're all brothers, man.
I was in Saguenay from July 2008 to december 2009 and all the people here made me feel at home.

Btw that girls is Goddes-tier and still quebecoise.

Also she cute. Thanks for introducing me to her. Italian-French beauty... What is more to ask. I don't get she isn't popular here, and I don't get why there are so many comments in Russian. Is she very popular in Italy?

My French Canadian gf got freckles when she came to German. She never had them before. Strong Norman heritage I guess.

degoutant vache

What the fuck were you doing in Saguenay lol? And holy fuck I love romance languages to much. Your song is addictive the girl is got as hell. I already speak French and Spanish, Russian is too fucking hard though. I'm thinking of dropping it to learn Italian instead desu.

>We wuz injuns
Go sniff glue then faggot.

Just a reminder that OP's probably 14 years old and that you have more chance to end up being sexually harrassed by a unicorne then to find any real Québecois on Jow Forums because almost none of theme speak English.

Attached: 1524087056714.jpg (211x244, 21K)

It was my first work experience (oldfag here) after college (engineer). I had a friend who wokred there and recomended me, so i ended there. I liket that place, i remember these endless road between high rocky cliffs and forests, and also the ''Whale Watching'' cruises full of americans and ontarians lol. One of the best year and half of my life. I liked that place, very few visible minorities and people were crazy as fuck (i loved also Québec as city) ..maybe too alcooholic but crazy (bad weather and insane cold btw). I'd like to return some day.

That song is additive and was very popular here last winter and this spring.

sauce

quebecois are like 1% native and most of them don't even have that 1%

Her name is ''shinningbridge'' on Instagram

youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g

lmao
môy kinehiyawiwâw, kakepâmistikosow.
môniyaw e-nehiyawihkâsow

Asianoid got what he deserved

here is based Québécois asian able to assimilate

youtube.com/watch?v=WKuaf3nepF0

Based Quebec never change