I'm a fucking failure at everything I do I can barely follow simple instructions my mum asked me to turn the stove on...

I'm a fucking failure at everything I do I can barely follow simple instructions my mum asked me to turn the stove on and boil her eggs and I even did that wrong society has no place for people like me.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Indeed my dude.

Alright let me help you..

>fill a pot with water so that an egg can be slightly submerged
>put pot on stove
>turn on stove so that it heats up the pot
>wait for the water to boil
>put in 1-6 eggs while the water is boiling
>set timer for 8 minutes

perfect eggs, there you go.

>tfw cant even make instant noodles
I looked for a guide online but then came across a troll video where he just broke the noodles on a sink.

I used a frying pan instead

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

u wot m8

>dumping the eggs in boiling water

wrong, that way you have to dunk them in and you risk cracking them if you don't want to scold your hand

eggs in dry pot
water in
full heat till boil
turn it down a few notches so it doesnt spill
give em 8-10 minutes

>frying pan
that was probably the problem

Attached: smort.jpg (659x525, 38K)

>I can barely follow simple instructions

google says it's autism

Well my method guarantees perfect eggs every time, but you're right about the egg cracking. Just use tongs to avoid cracking the eggs.

Frying pan is for frying, not boiling, that's why it's called a frying pan
Please take this into account the next time you try to boil something
Cheers

Don't forget to sprinkle a little salt on them, it helps to remove the shell if you do it before boiling them.

you can use a spoon too, but it's a 50/50 of fucking that up

i'd go with eggs in dry pot since its idiot proof no risk of cracking, no tools, no burnt hands

She should have put your egg into a frying pan.

Noted. Not that it's annoying to peel the eggs though, but I'll try it out.

True. I might change my method to the one you're using, I just haven't been interested in learning how much the eggs get affected during the heat up. But it'll be easier once I find out.

The egg cracking isn't from impact because people are lobbing them into the pot, it's from the temperature contrast when you take an egg from the fridge and quickly boil it. If you don't refrigerate your eggs then this likely isn't a thing for you.

what? no.

eggs are not that sensitive, there are two sources of cracking: dunking and juggling

dunking is when they crack from being dunked in the water from height, juggling is when they juggle around in the boiling water, when the air bubbles shooting up from the water throw making them jump a little, this can crack them too

i've never heard of, or experienced eggs cracking straight up from tempature

i don't know what sort of tempature you're cooking with down under

You realise there's air inside eggs right? And that they go bad because their shell isn't perfectly air tight but has ridiculously tiny holes which the air inside escapes from right? If you take an egg from fridge temperature and put it in water which is quickly boiled then the air inside will rapidly expand and burst out from a hole, creating a crack.

This is fairly common knowledge mate, Some people even use a pin to create a bigger hole for the air to escape from to avoid cracking.

How old are you, OP? Are you a girl?

Lmao what a fucking egghead. Egghead!

how can you be so fucking stupid?

bants level: Aussie

Welcome to 4chin

Attached: 1349124630742.jpg (1014x1058, 260K)

checked

Attached: 1506865154751.png (884x849, 198K)

oui oui oui le sixes

>tfw need 5 eggs to make a 3 eggs omelet because I usually fuck up breaking at least two.

>grown man
>living with his parents
embarrassing desu

are throwing your fucking eggs in the pot? just use a small one you gently drop the eggs ive never cracked one egg or got burned by the water. are you truly this autistic?

no they should be softboiled.
already boiling water, 8 min is spot on.

Get level: French

Attached: 1524308234779.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I would suggest An Hero before it gets any worse, but you'd probably foul that up too.

never forget