youtube.com/watch?v=4apty-NsLm8
youtube.com/watch?v=iEq0dMu9vpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me too

you just put the rope around your neck and I will pull out the chair

No, you don't and you won't.

im ur fren
pls b happy, fren, i lik u

Attached: 1494763032084.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

Don't do anything rash, fren.

Attached: .jpg (1100x516, 104K)

if you kill yourself, you will miss the great happening soon

I want to die fucking tonight

Attached: 1525597173788.jpg (338x332, 21K)

BASED

Can i have your money?

It might not be okay but you can persevere.

learn to enjoy the depression my man. it's better than feeling nothing. when melancholy gets deep enough it starts to become kinda funny.

Then die

I want to fuck tonight

tonight i want to die fucking

Send it to me please and not him

hahahshhaha based

Attached: pepe.png (396x385, 179K)

In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant… My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known — no wonder, then, that I return the love.

danes are usually happy normies, he must have had finngol genes.

I want to fucking die every night.

You fucking retard
I almost died this very night with simmilar thoughts as yours
Almost choked in sleep, throat swollen
I screeched into the phone as i dialed for an ambulance and franticly twisted and turned to make it a tiny bit easier to inhale
They had to shoot needles in my neck and held me twisted just to breathe
I dont have the balls to call my mom and let her know anything happened to me, best to not let anyone know.
Im more scared thinking about my parents if i have died than dying, what is dying anyway? Hurts a lot, the most it ever did in your entire life and off to the magic lands in another dimention.
Meanwhile my mom and dad have to recognise my carcass and clean my den/bunker/appartment with piles of cigarette butts, bottles, trash and embaressment and only then put me into the ground

nah, life can be really beautiful user..
you just need a BIG change in your life.

i live in a shithole and yet i know life has some great things to offer.

Attached: 1525790405865.jpg (1080x1080, 328K)

Then you'll get prosecuted for homicide. And put behind bars for many years.

Why are French guys this depressing and suicidal these days? Is it because of the skyrocketing unemployment rates and deteriorating economic conditions?

Attached: snapchat.jpg (1000x735, 56K)

Mon ami, ne te tue pas. Y a tellement de choses à apprécier dans la vie.

Au moins coloniser une qt bougnoule avant de te suicide.

Your words hold truth but cut deep kim.

je suis un homme noir et richem, ma femme is blonde.

Attached: mustachio.png (528x424, 13K)

I sincerely thank you from representing my flag.

No you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't write a blog about your feelings in chatroom full of retarded frogs.

Listen these completely and utilize of them what you can:

youtube.com/watch?v=4apty-NsLm8

youtube.com/watch?v=iEq0dMu9vpk

All the best.

>tonight

Me too. I kinda feel that there is nothing left to live for. Even thoughts of dying in my sleep make me happy.

I'm just numb to it all. And I think it will be this way for the rest of my life. Not because of the world, but because my brain is this way.

Attached: strong willed kitty.jpg (541x410, 25K)

Every single sentence in this post describes me.

Attached: twin-wojaks-hug.jpg (297x239, 33K)

don't you love your computer user? life is kinda good

then kill yourself. What's the point of living anyway if you aren't happy- you could kill yourself and never have to worry about anything ever again. You're gone, nothing- eternal sleep. Just do it.

rude!! Amerimutt!!

kill yourself

I just want to ask a question "Why?"

Basé

Only thing I still kinda want is move to the US, funnily enough. Maybe I should so we can feel numb together.

Report a hostage taking in your home in the name of Allah, then threaten police with blowing up your apartment or home.
They'll probably take care of the rest

Don't say that easily

why the fuck would you ever want to move to this shit hole?

Suicide by cop is for cowards.

You're making your misery someone else's.

Because I would at least have the freedom to live and die how I want.

>America
>free
OK lol

Curious at to what your idea of a free country is.
Of all countries there are, I think America has the most potential to be truly free.

>America
>free
I found you're stupid-ass motherfucker lol

Attached: 45896D45-41A9-49E0-A681-9D80507C1823.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>Posting from: Literally America's pet
Tell me about freedom, Tojo.

Then you're delusional. I could list a hundred reasons why America isn't a free country, but it's midnight and I'm about to sleep because I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to work so I can pay my landlord, the bank, my insurance company and my hospital bills. If I could think of a country more free than America, I'd say probably Germany. Their standard of living is higher, their wages are higher, they have universal health care, great education system. If your definition of freedom is freedom of speech and guns, then sure, come to America- but I value the health and well being of the nation as a whole over the individual rights of people to say mean things or shoot guns.

Meow Meow

Attached: 22974A72-353E-426F-A38B-39D511A7DB3D.jpg (660x495, 79K)

Freedom comes with a lot of responsibility. I get that. The things you describe are not freedom because in the end of the day, someone else is forced to pay for your problems. With that also comes that the government in Europe dictates every part of your life here. A lot of things are prohibited simply "because I say so." comes into play here a lot.

I respect your opinion, but I don't think you know what "freedom" means.

Good kot.

Attached: cat.jpg (540x508, 57K)