/brit/

Matthew Hopkins, the Witchfinder General edition

Attached: 1510721063014.jpg (400x400, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/yk8e2hz8
youtube.com/watch?v=t5V_JCO9IRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sophie

Attached: 1514670821570.jpg (1250x1875, 269K)

Oi.

Attached: ok.png (1104x851, 397K)

teehee oh i'm such a hottie i'm such a nymph hehe rly having fun loving this drink loving this guy omg he's tall omg he's soooo hot tho hehe i'm rly liberated right now omg okay OKAY brian we get that ur calling me but jfc can i breathe a little *puts phone on silent* there we go god i can't believe him sometimes i'm just having fun i'm literally here w/my girls lmao hehe drink drink drinky blinky can't wait to dance let's dance yeah grind grind mmm i can feel him i like that i'm making him so hard hehe his hands feel nice around my waist i like when he grabs my butt hehe omg he pushed in omg okay dude calm down i'm not easy hehe i am not just going to fuck u in the middle of the common room lets just go listen to some music a bit i'm sooo spinny hehe :) gosh i love the way i decorated my room omg his finger fuuuuuuuck it's all the way in it's omg it's i'm already there i'm already there wtf FUCK FUCK oh my fucking god i'm so wet this is embarrassing i'm gonna oh shit how can i possibly cum again it's too soon and agggggghhh omg i came wait hold on just where is my phone did i bring my phone, i, aaaaah shit 3 more messages from brian and i OH and i WHOA oh god he's inside i'm i can't--brian--fuck pull my hair please fuck no wait no don't no brian doesn't pull like that no i asked him to and he wouldn't and no wait i, what am i on? fuck it's the fucking vermont teddy bear he gave me no wait i fuck okay just fuck wait stop just don't cum inside wait no oh fuck okay just okay just yeah okay cum just cum please oh FUCK cum fuck my cunt like you own it OOOOOOOHHHH SHIT i can't i can't i can't breathe okay, okay, okay, look no wait this wasn't right this wasn't right i, do NOT tell, you cannot FUCKING tell anyone, this wasn't fair, i'm really drunk, you knew i was drunk, how was this MY fault if i am so drunk, oh, fuck, brian, oh FUCK brian, omg omggggg what the fuck are people gonna say... brian... hey, brian? i think something bad happened to me.

Attached: 1525957635841.jpg (736x588, 82K)

pavement

the only people i know who have finnish gfs are unattractive beta males tbqh

wonder if that's the reason why they're romanticised on Jow Forums so much

The gf wants me to watch SHIT animes with her and gets angry if I fall asleep while watching.

strawpoll.com/yk8e2hz8
strawpoll.com/yk8e2hz8

absolutely superb post

i have done this

3 cums today

I've touched my own thousands of times, does that count?

stuff I that will make me judge you:

>admitting that mdma is your fav drug
>not having an iPhone
>males buying small or medium size coffees
>having a FB profile picture of you in a suit

In 2016, there were 112 divorces among same-sex couples in England and Wales, which was five times more than in the previous year, when there were 22. Over three-quarters (78%) of these divorces were among female couples. Marriages of same-sex couples have only been possible in England and Wales since 29 March 2014.

The average (mean) age at divorce for same-sex couples who divorced in 2016, was 40.4 years for men and 38.2 years for women.

Unreasonable behaviour was the most common grounds for divorce among same-sex couples, accounting for 96% of divorces among men and 93% of divorces among women. Unreasonable behaviour within same-sex couples can include having a sexual relationship with someone else.

The median duration of marriage (the mid-point of all durations) for same-sex couples who divorced in 2016 was 4.6 years for men and 2.2 years for women. Although marriages of same-sex couples have only been possible in England and Wales since 29 March 2014, it was legal for same-sex couples to marry in certain other countries prior to this date, for example, the Netherlands. Divorces relating to marriages that took place abroad are included in our figures, provided the marriage was legally recognised in the UK and one of the parties had a permanent home in England and Wales. Additionally, same-sex couples have been able to convert their civil partnership into a marriage since 10 December 2014; if a civil partnership has been converted into a marriage, the duration of marriage is based on the date the civil partnership was formed rather than the date on which the civil partnership was converted into a marriage. Consequently the duration of marriage to divorce for same-sex couples can exceed the 29 March 2014 commencement date for marriages of same-sex couples.

Attached: 1521834453798.jpg (1282x931, 135K)

stupid 14 year old garbage

hey! you're not dead see

OH YES I JUST WANT TO STUFF MY COCK UP A MAN'S HAIRY SHITPIPE!!!

Attached: QUzjR1W_d.jpg (599x591, 35K)

the female brain at work

gayness is clearly a mental disease

odds bed
evens I find a new show to watch

I'm on 1 (one) a day now. Don't feel the need for more, but who knows what the future holds for me.

emptied my nose and ate the remains

Attached: curry.jpg (931x693, 281K)

nowt wrong with a bit of snot

the dutch brain at work

Attached: ted the roastie disposer.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t5V_JCO9IRg

>there are people on /brit/ who haven't seen this britkino

agreed

"A man who's under six feet tall has around a one-in-one million chance of reaching the NBA," he adds. "A man who is over seven feet tall has about a one-in-seven chance."

Remember going to a water park in Florida with my parents when I was a young lad and standing in line behind this group of German tourist girls and they all had hairy armpits and I was all like "Damn"

ah yes, even when theyre lesbos, w*men are evil home wreckers

don't like oldey timey movies

now do black vs white

>don't like oldey timey movies

Attached: 1500133418913.png (218x231, 6K)

How old do you go

screaming at this thread

And the point of this post is? Are you tall and need to brag about it since you have nothign else going for you? At this point you will accuse me of being a manlet even though I'm 6 feet tall because only a manlet could mock you for being so insecure

oldest I've seen is 2004

Watched the movie Logan last night, pretty good capekino

Derrick Rose is well under six feet and he was GOAT at one point in time

my body is so fucked that even doing the lightest exercise feels like mortal agony

fat shit

love md but my fav
dont own a smartphone
anything but espresso is a sin
dont have facebook

r8 me

it was a bit shit, average at best

any kettlebell man in?

getting the daily dose of Chapo Trap House

opposite way lad

*but not my fav
sorry im fucked

gf just faxed me this

Attached: 1510891392539.jpg (600x800, 57K)

wouldn't actually bother rating you lmao

only neckbeards and autismos are like this

wouldn't even acknowledge lmao

in need of gf

pic related is a daguerrotype of the gf

REEEEE

how the fuck do i get rid of this gyno

Attached: June_2017.jpg (868x668, 512K)

isn't that just leftymong nonsense

*pats *smack
*butt cheeks still jiggling*

Attached: 1514560283775.png (720x960, 985K)

Attached: niclaugh.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Attached: are Emma.jpg (480x602, 45K)

listen ere rihgt
*jabs finger aggressively*
all folk who ent british

need to FOOK OFF out of great britishain

saucy little minx

Attached: audrey.jpg (736x552, 29K)

It's pretty funny, you should check it out

become a girl

unironically based

XXY syndrome, Im afraid God wanted you to be like this

well I am a paranoid so it checks out, well done la'

is God real lads?

Attached: 1525994045272.jpg (653x490, 95K)

uhm that's my 1990 gf don't post her here

i want her to suck off my cock and deepthroat it in a intensive manner

where I work, even shadows have shadows

acid bout to kick in

have you seen a doctor?

190cm's future wife

Attached: 4738svqbu1z01.jpg (619x422, 39K)

enjoying the dutch retard replying to emmayank hope he keeps it up

At 6am today Sheffield City Council saw fit to fell the last four mature trees in the city centre.

Attached: 3320347_196333325038166_693707795540915200_n.jpg (960x720, 80K)

always done always will

honestly doesn't seem like it

Attached: 1498060950910.jpg (235x250, 4K)

what's the point of marriage then?

Why do so many girls have tattoos

grim up north

my doctor is a woman would feel humiliating

starting to think she might be

[no personality]

So what do the royal family actually do for Great Britain? Like, actually. I'm not talking about being honourary chair of the edinburgh basket weaving association, but actual contributions

Collect tax money and live in big mansions

this sums it up nicely, unironically

thats a good slag

they do those parades on the telly innit

it's nice to be the king
where do I sign

they put a mark on their skin to compensate not putting any mark on life

>she

Attached: 1518131369323.png (230x219, 7K)

some tattoos are fine, but if it's like a text tattoo or something extremely easy to understand it's a bad sign

They personally pave all the roads and clean to public toilets

The Queen plays an important constitutional role.

went to a house party last night and rejected a shag from a girl who was way out of my league because i got afraid that i wouldn't be able to get it up due to alcohol

officially /volcel/ now

they drown aussie republicans for our amusement

>clean to public toilets

Attached: 1524177053546.png (211x239, 7K)

do public toilets even exist anymore