Why doesn't Mexico send their best?

Why doesn't Mexico send their best?

Attached: Mexicans.png (1154x606, 213K)

Attached: 1521144422619.png (2518x1128, 496K)

>Why doesn't Mexico send their best?
truthfully mexico did send their best (usually white european immigrants in mexico and intelligent mestizos) decades ago and they assimilated into the population and become decent citizens, now you got all these aztec niggers who want in. The rich and powerful who rule mexico want these people out too so these people don't cause any more burden on social services and they can go off to amerikkka and send money back that can be confiscated by the government and cartels who in turn fund the government through corruption

it's the cycle of giving the keeps on giving and keeps on ass fucking americans

Attached: hendrik get the sjambok.jpg (1189x1403, 349K)

>inb4 go back to Jow Forums

>Why doesn't Mexico send their best?
Because True Mexas know the best place to live in the world is Mexico City and we accept no substitutes for that. (Jealous BorderBeaners will disagree)

Seriously, I used to hate Mexico when I was younger but now that I'm not as immature I just can't figure out how ANYONE could live anywhere else. No other country has that sweet spot between first world and third world, I love it.

Attached: c252f89801e98982660b17e18c4d1510--profile-pictures-nichijou.jpg (236x247, 9K)

I could do with less phone theft tho

could have just typed the chad cholo for this tbqh

Yeah but that's never gonna stop as long as everyone owns pieces of technology, at this point it's part of the experience.

What is a cholo?

this apply to every big latin america city

basically just chicanos that act like american black people

They do, the problem is that their children are born american therefore a liberal pussy.

Shut the fuck up disgusting Sp*niard.

>I'M MORE SEMI CIVILIZED THAN YOU
No, fuck off fucking Nargentino. Also you are NOT white.

sadly, their rapists are their best

>sadly, their rapists are their best
>Says the morbidly obese gun wielding faggot How was today's school shooting? Was it fun? Did you get to see the bully die?

>beaners actually believe this

holy fuck

i just said we are the same.

did you have a bad day?

seething

>as he types this while being decapitated

Did you notice the "Jealous BorderBeaners will disagree" in my earlier post?
I don't have to worry about that shit :^)

Not a bad day, I just hate Sp*in and Arg*ntina. Fuck off.

Attached: InsNwmL.png (511x564, 142K)

This.

It's their kids that are born and raised in California that become the colossal liberal weenies no one likes.

no mames wey viva mexico somos los mejores pinches sudacas

Attached: Mexicano.png (1024x599, 819K)

oh sorry, i didn't realize you were sperging out.

you shouldn't let all that hate weigh you down my friend.

No odio a los sudacas, solo a los Nargentinos por pinches arrogantes, así que los trato como tratan a todos los demás. Jódete puto.

Attached: 7975581926_fe1c5d7ee3.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Attached: 7d5651d9872d23a070be9b5ec7d3b220.jpg (480x480, 55K)

solamente somos arrogantes con aquellos que provienen de paises inferiores, por ejemplo mexico.

Attached: cultura mexicana.jpg (1024x615, 107K)

we do, am here.
We engineers and shit.

yeah

oh fuck off, that guy is Mexican.
Also Mexic*ns always act like Mexico is first world; there's always an angry mexic*n in every video about Argentina. It seems like you guys are OBSESSED with us

Attached: B3E.jpg (1053x659, 70K)

y esto lo dices, ironicament, mientras limpias las mesas en la ciudad de mexico, no?

Hey at least we don't behead each other, chicano.

el echo de que se que eres en mesero en el distrito federal y en cancun te dejaria saber que no soy un chicano, pero bueno, que se puede esperar de un mesero.

Cuanto por unos tacos de asada?

hay menos de 15mil argentinos ahi. nose de donde salio el meme de los meseros pero no tiene sentido.

ademas es patetico que tengas que defender a mexico desde otro pais, porque tus padres no pudieron conseguir una vida decente ahi.

no lo defiendo, solo expongo la ironia del comentario. Por que te ardes?

why the fuck do cholos wear raiders shit

mexicans dont even play american football

What's better a waiter or a narco? Maybe mexicans would like us more if we were like them

>Be enjoying life, all is well
>Suddenly some assholes with retarded accents come in these weird wood structures that float in water
>They have firearms and use them to kill half and rape the rest
>We have to mix with them forcefully, 500 years later still responsible for making us shitty people and thus everyone hates us for being "disgusting third worlders"
>"WE DID A FAVOR TO MEXICO THEY SHOULD BE THANKFUL, MEXICO WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US, WE EVEN FUCKED THEIR UGLY WOMEN TO PURIFY THEIR INDIO GENES"
>"you shouldn't let all that hate weigh you down"
It doesn't work like that, pal. It should've been the English instead of those fucking Sp*niards.

>Also Mexic*ns always act like Mexico is first world
I just said Mexico City (and only Mexico City) has that balance between first and third world, I never said it was perfect. Faggot.
>there's always an angry mexic*n in every video about Argentina
It's just that Mexico has a very big population so you notice us complaining the most, but in reality all of Center and South America hates you as well.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

*he says this as he files for his italian citizenship to go find work in europe*

gee, im not sure so superior of a country, yet you have to leave somewhere else. Makes you think, don't it?

I also want to know why

lo que vos digas chicano...

ahora decime ¿que se siente vivir rodeado de gente que esta dispuesta a gastar miles de millones en un muro simplemente para no cruzarse con otros como vos?

because said best move to actual first world countries like Canada or the EU

>he says this as he files for his italian citizenship to go find work in europe

user, that is superior to Mexicans and Central Americans, who think they can just sneak into the U.S. whenever they please.

You also have "good people" there. Journalists, actors, comedians etc... Teachers, some businessmen... I dont know more. Do not tell me no. Unless you despise them too.

Attached: Diego.jpg (695x521, 38K)

he is a proud ilegal mate, of course he will attack those who can move legaly and freely around the world

if it was the english the natives would have just been dead or on little tiny shit reservations

>vos
>decime
No mames wey, casi me vomito. Habla bien, puñetas. "TÚ" y "DIME".

Attached: zPrIetr.jpg (720x960, 111K)

This is called Stockholm syndrome.

>I used to hate Fritzl when I was younger but now that I'm not as immature I just can't figure out how ANYONE could live outside of a basement without daily rape
>No other home has that sweet spot between receiving food and living in terror, I love it.

hasta aca siento el ardor. increible.

Hmm, no siento nada. Sabes por que? por que no va ser una realidad. Solo es una imagen expuesta para que se exite la gente. Digo, es obvio, no?

hmm you don't see that im pointing out the hypocrisy in his post? His country is so superior to other countries that he needs to flee, just like mexicans do? You made the case that they do it legally. If argentina was such a superior country, maybe he shouldn't have to leave regardless of being legal or illegal immigration. (Not that im making a case for illegal immigration here)

pinche wey mamon c mamut :v
no mms malditos narjentinos no saben hablar no jodas :V

obvio que no va a suceder, pero de todos modos el sentimineto antichicano es bien real.

no sentis nada? jajaja no te hagas el tonto.

lo que te haga sentir mejor amigo :3

Osea, por que deberia de sentir algo? No me afecta mi persona, soy ciudadano de aca. Mis meritos son basados en mis abilidades como persona y que tan bien las puedo cumplir en mis trabajos. Que me hace una pared ami? Lo dices como si fuera un obstaculo, solo lo es si no eres ciudadano, entonces esto seria otra historia, te lo aseguro.

A ver pinche narizón, yo no me junto con
1.-Menores de edad
2.-Gente que usa facebook
Por tanto, no hablo de esa manera.
Y es un hecho que ustedes no quieren admitir. Los Nargentinos serían más fáciles de tragar si no hablaran con ese acento de mierda. No es tan malo como los Esp*ñoles pero aún así, se les toleraría más si hablaran español neutral aunque fueran mamones.

>P-PERO COMO ME HAGO RESALTAR SI ESTOY JUNTO A ESOS ASQUEROSOS NEGROS INFERIORES
Tus padres no te quieren y te hicieron con odio.

Attached: 743821827346.gif (400x325, 980K)

osea que te da igual que casi la mitad de la problacion del pais donde vivis tenga sentimientos negativos hacia tu persona por el simple hecho de ser latino?

muy bien!

>tfw the thread language changes and you can't understand it anymore

Attached: 1456528261735.gif (500x275, 448K)

they don't control Central America to genocide the niggetry there

Wew there's a bit less than a million argies abroad. A lot left because of the dictatorship in the late 70s and the economic crisis in 2001.
And by the way, we never say Argentina is the best country in the world; actually we're always complaining.

Have you thought about considering to attempt to try to stop being monolingual, "superior" white man?

Attached: 2345432345.gif (500x281, 474K)

Friendless losers made these images

just because i don't speak spanish doesn't make me monolingual

>Amerifats speaking anything other than English
That's a fairy tale, kiddo. A myth.

I speak French my man

casi la mitad? enserio? Creo que el problema de racismo se ah agumentado por otras razones. Yo no vivo cerca de esas personas asi que esos problemas tampoco me afectan.

>I speak French my man
lol... Why? For what purpose?

Attached: d10.gif (277x400, 115K)

cringe

Pourquoi pas? I don't learn languages for utility it learn them for fun.

t. Chicano born in California

>lmao americans speaking a second language
>WHY DO YOU NEED TO SPEAK A SECOND LANGUAGE!

Attached: 1518284541532.gif (500x700, 1018K)

How do you say "I surrender!" in French?
jk fair enough, learn Spanish or Japanese next so you can stop fucking up your R's when reading words.

I'm just fucking with him, jeez.
>Amerifats like talk shit on everyone but can't handle the bantz

Because based Maine is 0.1% Latino and, according to the new U.S. birth figures released a few days ago, had the lowest percentage of new Latino births of all fifty states in 2017.

Attached: Map.jpg (2048x1284, 255K)

I can roll my R's decently enough because my grandma was a spic but I'm probably going to do Russian next.

>Because based Maine is-
I don't fucking know what state that is, fucking hell, gringo. Would you be able to locate Veracruz if I asked you to?

>my grandma was a spic
>Talking shit on your abuelita
Wow, you're a fucking asshole.

Attached: mapa-de-mexico-sin-nombres.gif (721x525, 21K)

I loved my grandma, I just called her a mean name on Jow Forums.

It's the state lucky enough to be as far from Mexico as you can get in the contiguous United States.

Attached: Maine.png (1476x1002, 132K)

on the east coast, you don't really have to worry about mexicans.

Have fun freezing to death I guess, you white pig.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (416x680, 26K)

>freezing to death
>in maine
If you're a turbo pussy maybe.

I'm not that guy but its more like 15-20 percent, I mostly agree with you though.

Spending $200 a month on your electricity bill because your AC is always heating your house doesn't count you massive homosexual.

Attached: 1526291691832.png (265x275, 150K)

Because we need them.

Wait... Why are there two Washingtons?

Attached: 51454336.jpg (500x285, 22K)

I like Mexico City and all but I wouldn't like living there desu.

I feel more comfy in my rancho

Maine fucking sucks dude stop lying to yourself

>I like Mexico City and all but I wouldn't like living there desu
>Gente de rancho
>Con caballos, sombreros y todas esas mierdas

Attached: How-To-Reject-Others-In-The-Music-Industry-Politely.jpg (560x292, 37K)

I don't know what kind of bullshit you're talking about, but it's retarded nonetheless. Make sure to bundle up today though, said it's supposed to be a little windy. Wouldn't want you catching the sniffles.

>Mexico City

You mean Mordor?

Washington DC and Washington state

>Washington DC and Washington state

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 36K)

One is a state, the other is not.

stay mad chilango

Attached: 1521949661406.png (1114x835, 544K)

> Mexico D.F. and Mexico

Attached: 1526836799948.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

living in a ranch is comfy living.
> no need to worry about crime
> get to hang out with your farm animals
> get to be alone

damn, thats the dream.

The mexican equivalent of a nigger thug (lmao i'm gangsta n shit...oh chit the cops Run)

>Ciudad de Mexico
>Estado de Mexico
matate desu

It's Ciudad de Mexico now (Mexico City) but that makes it even worse.

Mexican niggers.

I thought Cholos were exclusively CHIs.
Do they have them in Mexico too?

Kind of, not in the same way as in the US though, they're more like regular thugs than actual cholos.

TRIVIA

In Mexico city tap water and shower water contains high levels of radioactive particles and also shit particles, yeah poop particles.

Mexico city is known for being home of the cringiest and ugliest people from around Mexico, government always thinks is a good idea to concentrate all the services in one little spot WHAT COULD GO WRONG AM I RIGHT?
25 million people live in Mexico City and its surroundings, the problems created by this go from stabbings, massive raping and killing, shit-tier air quality and traffic that is just another reason to kys.

Mexico city was built on an ancient lake, that's why earthquakes are so strong here. Too bad those earthquakes haven't wiped all the city, it would do god's job.

Yeah the possers that copy them or the deported ones, thanks for making something shitty even more shitty and then sending it back.