en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godhra_train_burning
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-19432982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btfo'ing muslims
umad muhammad in america?

Based

BASED

nothing wrong with this

Attached: chad stride.gif (400x350, 74K)

Obviously cows are far more valuable than mudslimes.

deserved it

Nothing to explain, really. India buys a fuckton of weapons from Russia, France and Israel and it's always handing out tenders. We illegally occupy Kashmir, they get shot at (like Palestinians), you won't hear about it. Our Prime Minister planned riots when he was Chief minister of a state and got 2000~ Muslims killed, yet he got elected as the prime minister.
India is worse than Russia when it comes to press freedom, human rights or freedom of expression, but apparently China and Russia are the most evil nations on the planet. As long as we give you our business, you won't see any bad press about India except some occasional killing or a rape.

shut up, mohammad.

>Our Prime Minister planned riots when he was Chief minister of a state and got 2000~ Muslims killed, yet he got elected as the prime minister.

Modi is arguably the most based man leading a country today.

I'm not a mudslime
His partymen are beating up Christians too, they broke into a lot of churches and interrupted community and school celebrations too, during last Christmas.

Next up are sikhs, Modi is mad at JT because Canada harbours some Sikh separatists. If Modi and his party stay in power for the next decade, India will turn into Hindu Saudi Arabia, and a surveillance state like China.

Why am I seeing these articles all of a sudden? Did your coreligionists JUST NOW find out that the Muslims living next to them for hundreds of years eat beef?

Based

Mohammeds BTFO

That sounds rather fucked up, even if it is only partially true.
Information is king, I guess.

Go back to randia.

Take five minutes to at least address the content, for fuck sake.

Anyone who seriously believes that Modi orchestrated the riots is a retard

Then explain why, since if you haven't noticed not everyone here lives in India and the western world gets fuck all news about your country.

M*di's india, everyone

Back in 2002, there was a group of Hindu religious workers travelling by train through the state of Gujarat. The train stopped near an area full of Muslims and they burned down the train because of reasons.

This led to riots in the state and people accused the chief minister (Modi) of not doing enough to stop them. A case was filed and no evidence was found to support that claim, so Modi was acquitted, but idiots still keep claiming that he was behind it all.

>because of reasons
Bloody hell, any more on that?

>accused the chief minister (Modi) of not doing enough to stop them
Did his position have any control over the state policing?

>I'm on the internet where I can search and find info on anything in less than a second but I choose to make people explain shit to me on Jow Forums
Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godhra_train_burning

I don't know how much control the chief minister has over the police

Attached: 2am3ab.jpg (666x500, 119K)

Jesus fucking christ, it's called a discussion you insufferable cunt.
North America being rangebanned would be the greatest thing to happen to Jow Forums over the last decade.

So you have no unique insight? A shame, wikipedia is good for general information but lacks nuance, since the information is collated from sensationalist news reports.

Ignore the hindu fanatic.
Modi's party members were definitely involved and went to jail for it. But India's justice system is too corrupt to book him.

For instance one of his senior aides only went to prison in 2012 (ten years later). She stayed on in his office for 7 years after the incident.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-19432982

The Gujrat riots were a pivotal moment for Modi's party. Because it cemented its status as the hindu nationalist party and led to its dominance in local elections

Based Indians.
Muslims are well known for taunting and spitting on others on purpose by carrying acts that others consider sacrilegious or extremely offensive to those others. And muslims thinkthat they can get away with such offensive behavior.

>ten years later
Yeah, that's because the courts are overburdened and it takes a long time for all cases.

Why are you even commenting on this? You don't live in India and you obviously don't know how things are here. This doesn't concern you.

I lived in Gujarat from 2000 to 2013. The BJP did a lot of work to improve the state, but all you can bitch about is muh hindus

I can't believe there are hindu Indians that actually feel sorry for muslim scumbags. Why don't you take a look at what the mudslimes are doing to Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh. Maybe you should take a trip to Pakistan if you feel so sorry for them?

>I can't believe you third worlders don't want your country to be one big battlefield
>t. sheltered first worlder with no first hand experience of death or violence

nice numbers though
>868686