My best friend of high school just got arrested for several counts of child prostitution...

My best friend of high school just got arrested for several counts of child prostitution. He was giving 15 year old girls iPhones in exchange for their virginities, one of their fathers found out and now police discovered he also did it with dozens of girls before.

Does this shit happen in your country too?

Attached: stale.jpg (235x215, 7K)

No these days 15 year olds just cry to their pushover parents if they want an iPhone

Yes

a new iPhone costs more than the average brazilian wage

>iPhones in exchange for their virginities,

Brazil is a miracle of a country

I had a mutual """friend""" who only hanged out with 14-16 year olds. They're the only ones who thought he was cool. He got busted for fingering a 12 year old.
he was 26 btw

if you have money in a third world country, you can literally do anything you want

Then how come your friend got arrested?

I once fingered a 12 year old I'm also 26

he didn't have enough money to bribe the police.

brazilian police only use samsung products

Care to tell me more? Not FBI of course haha

Our police is highly professional and only works for the organized crime or high-level criminals. They would never accept bribes from a subhuman civie.

come with me fren

Attached: 1519456089600.png (991x672, 233K)

I did it with a 10 years old pussy and is not a crime

Iphones can be used as mortgage in Brazil.

>the defendant claimed this post was a joke

redpill: a good chunk of your sisters lost their virginities to shlubs much older than what they said they were

>10
lol are fucking out of your fucking mind mate, at least I got explicit consent from the girl that I was with and she already had pubes and a 15-16 year old body and mind.

Jesus fuck. You never really know people do you.

I felt wired fucking a 18 year old and I'm 22

he shouldn't be arrested because those girls were conscious about what they were doing

You aren't people until you are 25-26.

Yes, but if it qualifies as child prostitution it's over. The girls are over consent age here but he will be tried just like a pedo.

If it's proved he didn't forced them, then he shouldn't be arrested

I got consent, was my pussy

Attached: 1353164208001.jpg (419x396, 40K)

that's not how the law works
there is not a single country out there where people under 18 can legally be prostitutes

I made out with a 17 year old today, we will probably fuck and it will be 100% legal

me too but she was crazy, I've felt even weirder with a 20 year old virgin, it depends a lot on the person

oh and by the way she wasn't even a virgin

He'll probably get skinned alive in prison

>iPhone for virginity
Isn't it too much for virginity in Brazil? Or those girls were from middle-upper class?

this, those little girls should be thankful

This is clearly a human rights abuse. No innocent person should be gifted an iPhone for such an intimate act. It's Android or nothing.

Yes, it's legal here in California for children to be prostitutes but illegal for men to buy it

Would be legal here

until 2008 in Germany prostitution was legal starting at age 16

This.

Confirmed by the human rights court. Look it up.

I just gave an old one away.

Attached: 1516510833503.jpg (450x370, 17K)