What drugs do you do Jow Forums? And what have you done?

What drugs do you do Jow Forums? And what have you done?
I smoke weed pretty often, do coke every now and then.
Used to mess around with benzos, have done some pks, and have tried acid, molly, and shrooms. Never heroin or crack
favorites are definitely weed, benzos, and acid

Attached: 1526688283650.jpg (231x222, 9K)

Wow your so cool and edgy, can we be friends?

Answer the question friendo

None, I value my neurons alive and DMT that isn't half glass power and baking soda isn't available

what?

>Never heroin
most healthy staff

Smoke weed erryday and have a couple of drinks a week and thats it. Never tried anything else.

That's a good place to stay at
You're doing it right leafman

I just do LSD and that's it, I don't even drink beer nor coffee

Same has him

I like it but I cannot imagine doing it even somewhat regularly
Have to take like an entire personal day the next day

yes, I just do it like once or twice a year

i do the alcohol and have coffee in the morning

You guys count coffee as a drug?

None, i'm already a depressive fagget and a mess of a human being.

Every weed addict i've met is delusional, slow, smells bad and has terrible skin.

>weed addict

>implying people can't be psychologically dependent on weed even if physical withdrawal doesn't exist

This cunt addict literally smoked every single day at school, no he didn't look so bad or anxious but he always had to do it.

>Every weed addict i've met is delusional, slow, smells bad and has terrible skin.
Thats because youre a stinky poor beaner, not because of the weed.

i've tried almost everything mainstream
did cocaine and crack but crack only a few times
i'm an alcoholic now

smoke weed every day, done dmt and salvia a couple of times, done acid over a dozen times and shrooms maybe a half dozen
smoked opium, hash and also I've done mdma, benzos lots and I've tried coke a couple of times

forget to mention the codeine and oxy

Waiting for weed to get legalized in my state
Shrooms sometimes

Gosh I wish that were me

Was subjected to some second hand weed smoke once.

I recently did a swedish version of lean on my leftover cough medicine.

lol
what was particularly swedish about it?

You cant get the liquid perscription that you can get in america, so you need to ground up the medicine into a power. and pour it in

It was topped with Lingonberries

this

Why'd you try it anyway?

They don’t have code in cough syrup in Sweden?

In hs I smoked weed and tried LSD and shrooms and smoked Xanax laced weed. Now I just drink maybe once every three months or so.

I’ve done it several times because I’m very impressionable and It was my moms cough medicine.
I dont even think code is allowed here. We have other stuff that gives the same effect.

how do you have such restraint

Why wouldnt you just take the pills

Only addicted to energy drinks and need my weekly portion of soft drinks

Be careful, too much soda is bad for you.

no soy pendejo
yo solo fumo mota

Attached: 1210996075421.jpg (600x902, 77K)

pinche narco

I’ve tried LSD, LSA, 1-P LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ, 2C-B, 2C-E, 25I-NBOMe, psilocybin, psilocin extract, mescaline, 4-aco-DMT, true DMT, 2-FA, 4-FA, ketamine, MXE, DXM, high dose DPH, alprazolam (xanax), diazepam, etizolam, MDMA, MDA, methamphetamine once on accident, alpha-PVP, mephedrone, nitrous, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and opium. Weed coke and booze as well obv, as well as a variety of nootropics and things like caffeine, L-theanine, blue lotus, etc. I haven’t done any serious drugs in a couple years though, now I’m just a boring alcoholic who enjoys a lot of nicotine.

I smoke weed almost daily after I have finished all my obligations, some times I drink on weekends
Tried weed, coke, ecstasy, LSD, amphetamine, lancaperfume, crack and glue. None is worth it.

have you tried the frog in sonora?

I don’t drink
I fast 20 hours daily
Study work and gym
Just smoke weed, in blunts daily 3,4

Straight edge, except for Aderrall during shitty work weeks. But always in very small doses.