What's the most useful non-English language to learn?

What's the most useful non-English language to learn?

Attached: 1524322025359.jpg (1247x803, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funredes.org/lc2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brazilian

It depends on your plans but in general i guess it's:

1) Chinese
2) French
3) German
4) Spanish
5) the rest of barbaric tongues

Spanish for you

This but unironnically

This but ironically

Spanish for America.
Chinese for the rest of the world.

Attached: XI.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Chinese
Uhh, not happening

>brazilian

Attached: SNAP.jpg (3840x2160, 223K)

Spanish if you're going to be working with Latin America
French if you're going to be working with Africa
Arabic if you're going to be working with MENA
Asian languages are meme tier and not useful or worth learning, not even Chinese

probably mandarin but as an american spanish is better.

You wish Sven, this is the Chinese Century. God Xi Jinping is unstoppable..

Attached: XI JINPING 2.jpg (1100x619, 104K)

>Chinese
Most of them already speak english and you can't speak it outside of China
>french
Same as the first one, except half of africa from center to south is being forced to learn the language.
>german
same as the first one
>spanish is the only one wher it can get you somewhere financially

1. Spanish
2. German

Rest are irrelevant

>be me
>23 y/o
>speak French, Chinese, Arabic like a native + English and Spanish B2
>still virgin

what do to?

Attached: questpep.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Belorussian

>speak French, Chinese, Arabic like a native
how

Ups, I meant to write the spanish one without the >
But for real spanish is widely spoken after english of course.

isn't the difference between russian and belorussian just like american english and british english

>Most of them already speak english and you can't speak it outside of China
lol no. They're even worse than the japanese when it comes to english.

I would say Chinese and spanish are important from a practical/commercial sense.

Learn Japanese now if you want to keep your virginity

No, like swedish and norwegian

I cringe when i hear the reason someone is learning japanese is: because i like anime :3 kawaii xddddd

this weeb motivation is an insult for japanese language. It's like the spanish they teach at american schools, ''quiero mas salsa por favor''

Japanese

Depends

Attached: An alternative approach to produce indicators of languages in the Internet, Daniel Pimienta, June 20 (960x580, 104K)

american english

1.Spanish
2.German and French
3.Chinese

i'd like to learn portuguese

This doesn't take quality and rarity into account, though. For example, the francophone internet is very low-quality and the few interesting parts can easily be found in other languages (especially English). Russian internet on the other hand is very unique and high-quality, therefore I'd say that if the internet is all you care about, Russian is a much better language to learn than French.

>Most of them already speak english and you can't speak it outside of China
lol no. actually most of them believe that chinese is the new lingua franca (at least for 1/2 of the soil in the near future.)

Russian

Learn something completely different from your mother tongue. You wont gain much from french or german.

Try
>Chinese
>Arabic

Afaik russian is the second most prevalent language on the www after english

those are meme stats, see
funredes.org/lc2017/

generally it depends on how many people speak the language and how widely it is spoken across the globe. So in this regard, it would be Spanish. Since it has a larger amount of native speakers than English and widely spoken in South America and Iberian region. Mandarin has the largest number of native speakers but it's isolated so it wouldn't be of much use unless you're moving to China/TW or get a job that's related to China or deal with Chinese people.

But truth be told, it depends on your specific reason why you want/need to learn a foreign language. Nobody can tell which's best for you.

i want to learn French because i can't help being a Frenchiboo and it sounds nice. Also fuck learning Chinese or Japanese, Spanish is ugly as fuck and i don't give a single shit about Latin America.
But I'm an anglo brainlet with languages and can't handle proper grammar and theres no way i'll ever not butcher the pronunciation completely.

Attached: 1517397144142.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>try chinese
>steel buyer copypasta

Le français

French ofc

How do you rate Russian internet as being high quality and French internet as being low quality?

Brazilian

Fuck you, reddit.

I hope most people see why this is better.

I'm bilingual in the Indo-European language before you and an Afro-Asiatic language. I'm learning one that belongs to neither of those groups.

>Most Chinese already speak english
Yeah just like most Mexicans

>Most of them already speak english

Everyone who's not a complete retard can speak a little English, doesn't mean you can actually converse with them in the same language though.

>image macros from Jow Forums are factual and determine my views of the world

>everything I don't like is Jow Forums

I don't doubt that the validity of that copypasta tbqh, sounds exactly like what will happen when some idiot foreigner come into this country without doing prior research and think wel function exactly like the rest of the civilised world.

That's what you get when you don't hire a local intermediary and just pick some random fucks on the street as your business partner.