How do we get the USA to stop being the bad guy in the world...

How do we get the USA to stop being the bad guy in the world? I want to go back to the time when we were hailed and admired as liberators.

Attached: AEB9DF3B-9C73-4A6F-9740-46236E373FFB.jpg (385x387, 27K)

but... we still the good guyz

We broke the world diplomacy after dropping nukes.

When China takes over being the world leader they'll be all nostalgia for the USA era that's for sure.

Attached: 1526743634018.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Everything changed when USA have made USSR dismantled
Only USA was like the strongest out there back then so USA went full crazy and created a lot of problems which made them "the bad guys"
Now it's just time to pay usa's sin

we are still good guys
yes we do fucked up shit but we do it to a far smaller extent than any other superpower in history
any potential superpower that would replace us would be almost guaranteed to be far worse (e.g. russia, china)
never before in history has there been such a country as the US, so capable of conquering the entire world ... and yet choosing not to

Drumpf is fucking all of our diplomatic relationships up

this

>I can be a nice guy... OR A TOTAL FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

Attached: e3ee08b8a03fa06338209acd97d4a41482dc73f1a0d102e8681a2243e1737839.jpg (390x500, 36K)

Righteousness always prevails. People who believe the ends justify the means always end up getting a comeuppance, if not sooner, than later. You can never avoid judgment as actions have unforeseen consequences.

The US needs to go back to that idea. We have imperialized and convinced most of the world to follow our noble rules, yet we’ve become too emboldened by that victory and put ourselves on the side of evil. The US needs to be humbled, and I only hope that we can humble ourselves before the rest of the world forces us to do so.

yeah but its not because of any morality its because empire isn't economically viable in modern society. And its not like every single thing isn't just to funnel more money to your elites like every other empire.
America is better than China/Russia though because they at least have to try and appear to be going for democracy and shit. And the people can sometimes chimp out like with Trump.

We need to get rid of our income tax. We need to cut down our military by 75%, we can invest on defence and arming the general public. We need to stop promoting corporations. We need to stop our obsession with race.

>China 43% positive
The absolute state of "humanitarian" and "democratic" West

nah we're a joke

Attached: file.png (1080x612, 68K)

Stop sucking israel´s dick. Is that simple

Under Trump? His “America first” agenda is turning EVERYONE against us. And, I know, I know, the media constantly lies about him and exaggerates his faults, and that’s completely 100% true, but it’s precisely because of the fact that nobody trusts our media anymore which is what propelled Trump in to office in the first place, but Trump is no better. He’s an over-reactionary fault to media hubris.

Fuck the leftist media, and fuck Trump. Both are ruining this country but neither is a solution to the problem.

> Fuck the leftists and fuck Drumpf!!

Attached: 1524222182247.png (866x900, 94K)

he's unironically right

It's simply too late for that. The financial elite in your country is way too malevolent at this point, and they're too far gone to change their ways. And your country as a whole (as well as all of Western Civilization to a lesser extent) has gone on too long with knowing any poverty or hardships, which explains why we've socially become so autistic and obsessed with irrelevant shit like the refugee crisis. It also means that politicians have never known a reality other than being at the top of the world, which makes for shitty leaders.

It's not a mere coincidence that so many empires/golden ages/great powers have such similar lifespans.

I want to avoid that. The US can become the good guys again without forcing the entire world to turn against us. Mid term elections are coming up very soon, and it will likely rapidly flip Congress.

stop the jew

how about fuck you trumplet.

This is a self-fulfilling prophecy. History changes all the time. The US is a unique country who’s elections and culture have always unpredictably deviated from every “expert” prediction. It can simultaneously battle against leftist Jew-controlled media shits and Trump at the same time. It’s not destined to fail unless you believe it will fail.

no

when in doubt, blame the germans :)

this?

Attached: liberators-kultur-terror-anti-americanism-1944-nazi-propaganda-poster.jpg (214x300, 24K)

I think we are going through the hard times now desu. I consider the times we are in today to be like a hiccup. We will eventually get out of this rut and move on to the next cultural generation. Nprmies are starting to wake up and realize that things were better before the technological boom. Life was simpler and we will want to go back to simpler times. People are checking out of MSM and engulfing in individualism again, which is a big part of western culture.
It sounds silly but in the 90s people were more blue pulled than today, so to speak. Now that we are in the midst of a cultural war people are becoming more and more redpilled everyday.

>How do we get the USA to stop being the bad guy in the world?

You guys are only considered "bad guys" because the powers who are usually much worse, are playing the "we nothin but good boiz" card, just waiting patiently and biding time until they can challenge the US at the hegemony game.

Both Putin and Jinping are looking outwards at their neighbors with a "we dindu nuffin wrong" face and because its been so long since anyone has needed protecting by the US, countries are actually buying it. I give it until somewhere protected by the US gets invaded, the US steps in, wipes the floor with them, then every country goes back to remembering how important self preservation is.

We actually were the good guys in both world wars and the Cold War. We were the bad guys with the CIA involvement in South America, ME meddling, and Vietnam. The US has overall been a positive force in history, but it’s since become the oppresser.

>We were hailed and admired as liberators
>"""Liberators"""

Remove internet from shithole countries.

Problem solved.

>Were good guys in both World Wars

Attached: 1525077079003.jpg (470x457, 45K)

>we are still good guys
good goys I think you mean

People hated Trump from the beginning. It doesn't matter if he does something right or not.

The reason why Europe is the same as to why Liberals hate Trump: Because he is not Obama.

He doesn't please their feefee circlejerk and so he is literally worse than Hitler.

At least hate the man for his policy.

I hate him for his policies.
Leaving TPP was dumb.
The Iran deal may have been bad, but leaving it the way we did makes it look like we can't honor a deal. We pissed our Euro allies off and gave up our negotiation leverage. Would've made more sense to try and improve the deal while in it united with our allies.
The tax bill was dumb considering our economy was already booming, and now the debt will grow even further out of control.
The tariffs will only hurt our farmers.
Etc etc etc

Attached: 1526652365350.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

China never invaded anyone since Tibet...

>The US is a unique country who’s elections and culture have always unpredictably deviated from every “expert” prediction.
I dont know about that, the usa has pretty much had a cycle constantly of the same bullshit. Mexicans are like any other immigrant group and the backlash they face is the same as the irish, germans in the early 1800's, the poles, greeks, russians, italians, eastern europeans of the 1900's.
We even fought insurgencies in the Philippines after the spanish american war and dealt with it like we did today, by torturing a bunch of locals and blowing the fuck out of the local population. We fucked world economies like the 1920-30 like the recent recession (banks gambling a shitload of money that doesn't belong to them).

Majority is a repeat of what we have done but no one gives a fuck and make the same mistakes.

Attached: pizza.jpg (600x485, 55K)

>we are still good guys

Attached: 1508919523484.jpg (673x789, 140K)

didn't they invade vietnam and some other smaller southeast asian countries?

lol this is like the geopolitical version of leftist white guilt. shut the fuck up retard. we're the good guys, no amount of squealing from third world shitholes will change that fact

Really easy to spot the 20-25 year olds

very underrated post

Bump

>we wuz gud n stuff
>would rather put military bases in spen than liberate it from fascism
>ought to receive a few replies with falangist memorabilia

>We pissed our Euro allies off and gave up our negotiation leverage
Casual reminder that you dont have to impress your European allies and you sure as shit dont owe them anything. Half the reason for American occupation, NATO and the EU is to keep Europe unified and out of war, and the other half of the reason is to keep them from being part of the greater Moscow buffer zone.

They should be following your advice, they are under YOUR protection, not the other way around.

Jail conservatives and become warm-Canada

using every thorld world country as a military base, middling in elections and supporting terrorists is not what good guys do. you were never the good guys that was just a mask thats now unveiled. theres no such thing as good guys, they never live long enough to achieve something.

kek