Should I move to Israel guys?

should I move to Israel guys?

Attached: eqq.jpg (192x214, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jun/08/turkey-jihad-israel-flotilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a even a kike?

If you don't mind heat, rude people and paying your beer twice its price why not

Are you Jewish?

yes, but I don't have that strong Jewish identity and shitpost on Jow Forums from time to time

bump, I need your advice anons

What's so bad about Belgium?

If you have a decent life in Belgium, why bother? You can still take the Israel-card as a Plan B if shit hits the fan

Of course. Go to Israel. Join Mossad. Do espionage and destroy turkey and erodgan

Fucking traitor

Isn't Turkey one of the most pro-Israeli governments out there in the entire MENA-region though?

See if you like the country or not. Many french people go back from Israel because they don't.
Try Taglit if you never went there.

There is literally no reason to go from Belgium into the shitlehole that is the Middle East

This but instead of being a kike he should be /ourjew/ and spy on mossad, then join hezbollah

Attached: 9f7e6d16c4a49afbbc53745b7c149edd2d1afe8940c7006a3baed2943dad9032.jpg (501x585, 21K)

What landscape do you like the most? What weather? What culture? Which women/men? Do you fear the Muslims coming to Europe? Do you think, or does it seems, that you will have good jobs in Belgium or Israel? Et Caetera
Both places seem good to live

don't worry, bruv
I still will be receiving Belgian welfare, I hope

I just checked few documentaries about life in settlements in the West Bank and it seems very noice
I was somewhat inspired
Want to try something new in my life

Yeah, I also heard that many French Jews returned to France, still didn't figure out the reason why tho

No erdogan has called for jihad against israel last week

I barely speak any Hebrew so I doubt that they will accept me desu

People are rude, they are paid less and the life is expensive.
That's why I advice trying to see if you match with the country or not

Just like he did in 2010, as if he would do anything against a semi-decent entity.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jun/08/turkey-jihad-israel-flotilla

You'll be moving to a middle eastern shithole with shitty middle eastern people