Your country

>Your country
>Do you love the United States Of America?

Attached: 1526871391122.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

>Jow Forumserracial, shriveled arm, bbw, bbc

Attached: 9653172.jpg (900x900, 65K)

This is something absolutely Suomi-tier shit going on video

someone just build that fucking wall already

what the fuck, is that man beside them is her husband?

It looks like. Also he looks like he's about to hand the noble black man his wallet but then the midget appears.

samefag

I wish Kim would actually follow through on his nuke threats.

>party

What kind of drug creates that kind of degeneracy

hmm interesting OP.
I wish I could have such a sex.

Probably a prostitute, hence why he's grabbing his money.

>Indonesia
>Poland
user, I....

lead in the air

source?
i want to know what the fuck is going on

neoliberal Capitalism

Ozone.

Attached: NAAQS_OZONE_map2_75ppb_2014.jpg (553x357, 72K)

Ozone is produced by naturally and artificially (vehicles, refineries, plants, etc.). It is a very strong oxidizing agent and when inhaled, it attacks tissues by modifying parts of cells and it can create potentially toxic by products.[40] It was found that there is no correlation between ozone effects estimates for mortality and PM readings of an area. In other words, damage done by ozone and by PM cannot be considered the same.[41] Extended periods of inhaling ozone causes neuron damage and death, motor deficits, and memory deficits in humans and animals.[36] Certain groups, such as African Americans, have higher chance of having ozone-caused health issues because of their higher ozone exposure.[42] A study conducted in Los Angeles, CA showed that there is a 12-15% increase in chance for a child to be born with or develop autism if the parents lived in areas with high ozone concentration during the child's gestation period. From the hospital records, it was found that majority of those parents were also Hispanic and were low income families. There were less autistic children born in majority white, highly educated, and high income communities.[41] The same study also found that higher levels of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and nitric oxide (NO), both can undergo chemical reactions to form ozone, also can increase the chance of Autism in a child.

Where is his hand?

Attached: 1526871573411.jpg (480x608, 72K)

fucking a

>flag
>no
Americans should have their wall 8 miles high soo no one else get infected by their shitty (((ideology))).
Also take Israel with you.

Fuck off, Self hating Texan

I toured through Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile once. All your normies slurp up American culture like your mother does cum. They/she cant' get enough. The only ones I met who opposed it were autists who were embarrassingly nationalistic. They all looked the same too, pube-beared , flabby and short lol.

?????

It will only get worse.

Probably just some schmuck
Think the dude that rode up is her pimp. probably wanted to check if the nigger came in her so he could get her nice abortion

All those student that get slaughtered on a regular basis pay for the price of freedom so that their fellow citizens have the freedom to do this.
God Bless America

Attached: B95FC09B-4008-4E29-B91D-72D7490D9895.jpg (300x250, 39K)

Freedom.

Was that asian guy waiting for his turn but was cut in by the fatty bal on the bike?

typical wh*toid privileged ass hole