I just destroyed my fucking hard drive I will never download CP again boys the site I used got shut down and the guy...

I just destroyed my fucking hard drive I will never download CP again boys the site I used got shut down and the guy was arrested in thailand by netherlands police.

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org/
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you get raped

Attached: 1519411861034.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

kill yourself

>downloading CP
>ever
Are pedos that desperate to get in jail to be raped to fix their straight problem?

That's disgusting my man. But more importantly: Get help. You have an illness, you can get treated for it.

Reaching out is the first step.

Why would you risk your life by fapping to pixel images of undeveloped females?

Just fap to anime drawings or 18+ girls with undeveloped bodies

that's disgusting. What said.

Also, are you attracted to pettankos or actual children? because it's fine to be attracted to petite, small chested girls who are developed and mature- it's NOT ok to be attracted to children. You should want to play with them, protect and make them laugh.

even though you're a subhuman just for having CP you're also a gigga retard because this is probably the worst country in the world to do it

Lol hope you get torn a new asshole in jail cunt. Reported for illegal content

I agree they're awful people but you have to remember they're mentally ill, sick individuals. He should have controlled his urges but at least he didn't actually hurt anyone himself.

You're next.

I don't have any problem with you hoarding CP, but Jesus Christ, you live in the worst possible country to be doing this.

t. """""cured"""""pedo

Supporting CP buy viewing it is what causes more children to be sexually abused because the sickos that record it have to meet demand.

>I don't have any problem with you hoarding CP

Attached: brain on standby.png (817x891, 32K)

Could you guy explain why his country is the worst do to this? Legitimately curious. Also to put some fear into OP.

You need to get shot desu

I'm pretty sure pedophilia is rampant in Australia so activity is heavily surveilled.

THIS. Fucking piece of pedoscum, rot in hell

>arrested in Thailand
>by dutch police
hmm..

>I have a problem with people doing this on Jow Forums

>I don't have a problem with illegal content being posted on Jow Forums

Attached: mmmgrayons.jpg (319x326, 16K)

>posted
Umm, where, sweetie-pie? I'm not seeing any CP images.

This
Viewing content with victims can revictimise them. It's a common enough concern for victims that people are viewing their trauma. It's surprising easy to retraumatise people. Why do you think a lot of people avoid reporting abuse? Revictimisation is one of those reasons

You can't "cure" pedophilia. The goal is for them to not hurt others or themselves anymore and for them to deal with the thoughts they have, not to cure them.

They can't help that they are sick, just like a schizophrenic person can't.

>WAHH MUH BEDOS MUH BEDOS DURRR HURRR HUR
God you redditards ate obnoxious.

>pirate hollywood movie
>You're harming the industry !
>pirate cp
>You're supporting the industry !
i'm doing a think

kys OP you worthless faggot

pedophilia is not excepted anywhere you fucking dunce

just use vpn next time you'll be sweet

>excepted
>dunce

Attached: 1329891881149.gif (321x218, 1.88M)

>PEDAWPHEELIA IS NAWT OKAY
faggot
hownew.ru

how did the guy get arrested in thailand by netherlands police? dutch police don't have jurisdiction in thailand...

it's not rampant, well except the catholic churhc buts thats what happens when you're sexually repressed like with Arabs. They just keep a really good watch on it and we also recently got data retention laws for our service providers. You can avoid it with vps but they aren't untraceable and you're gambling with a lot of prison time. Which is one good thing about a nanny state.
yeah but he's proving for a market which completely ruins kids lives

International cooperation though INTERPOL

I don't actually watch CP where it's an older male abusing girls though I only watch CP called "jailbait webcams" where it's only the girl themselves doing sexual things and no one is forcing them.

I hope you get jailed

he'd still get arrested by thai police...

Uhh just because there used to be a lot more of you sick fags here doesn't mean that this site or the rest of us browsing it have ever accepted you, sweaty : )

Always use incognito mode.

it was injunction

Attached: Capture.jpg (1136x534, 71K)

panopticlick.eff.org/

if you don't pass, might as well turn yourself in

You're not really pedo you just need a gf. Also stop fapping so much it helps

As long as you don't upload you should be fine, just dig a hole and bury the harddrive in a weather-prove strongbox you idiot.

>Downloading movies/shows/music/games will destroy the entertainment industry

>Downloading CP will encourage more CP

Attached: Fem18.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

hope you get raped by bunch of prisoners taking turns and break your rectum. you god fucking damn kiddie diddler

He didn't actually diddle any though

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

I mean can normies not see a difference between a man or a woman taking a child a young child and abusing them for pedos vs a young teen girl playing with herself or showing ass on periscope or younow surely I'm not the only one that sees their is a massive difference between the two.

>The number of hypocrites here who hate pedosexuals but accept homosexuals even though they're the same thing.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x850, 143K)

yes there's a difference, a huge difference. You should still be trying to get help though.

kiddie fiddling is considered bad but in western society its like reaaaaaally bad. Like smoking weed in america will get you arrested but if you do it in saudi arabia they'll cut your hands off since its considered subhuman

While this shows hypocrisy, it's because of the wrong reasons. Piracy actually tends to help the entertainment industry.

not really unless its really popular like game of thrones

this

>Get help.
Some guy here who tried to get help got arrested after his psychologist ratted him out lol. Pedos should just kill themselves or move to an island.

At least for games:
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/

But even with movies/TV shows, I don't see how piracy would hurt them more than it helps. If person A doesn't want to pay for something, they are worthless to the company making the show. If this person decides to then pirate that thing, they could turn into a future consumer.

why are pedo treated worse than hitler in the west? The guy could have said that he had a necrophillic rape fetish and it still wouldn't have been treated half as bad

What is this

Well. Nice way to keep people from looking for help.

Don't psychologists have an oath or something?

She was a woman

>Pedos in this thread constructing strawman arguments which were being mentioned by nobody besides themselves.

Attached: 1525854949472.jpg (452x697, 41K)

Abusing a child will scar them for life. Pretty much every prostitute/stripper you come across here got molested when they were younger.

kys

Who was?

it detects if your browser is safe against tracking

That's what people used to tell gays. Paedo acceptance when?

Pedos need to be killed in the streets without remorse
I say we bring back public burnings for pedophiles

Never, hopefully. But since other mental disorders like gender dysphoria are also seen as the greatest thing ever now, probably soon.

The psychologist. No one cares about female pedos even though they make up about 15% of all pedos in the US. And female pedo cases tend to be under reported.

Fucking another man is long ways away from fucking a child you dumb seamonkey

As soon as children can be consenting adults

my fav cee pee was one where there was this cute lil girl between 5 and 6 yo in a tiger suit and she was sucking and riding her dad's benis, it was so fugging hawt

Don't listen to these normalfags user, so long as you weren't watching hurtcore stuff (mainly watching, here and there is okay), you're an okay guy.

I would say "How didn't she lose her license?!" but then again
>psychologist.

I think psychologists can contact authorities if you're a danger to yourself or others. In this case, however, the guy seemed to be trying to get help so I don't think it was justified. Cases like that will prevent other pedos from getting help.

CP makers aren't in it for the money.