Can you handle American cuisine?

Can you handle American cuisine?

Attached: 1525801484822.jpg (970x514, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like this wasn't being sold in America, Jr. aka Canada too.

To be fair, if you're going to Baskin Robin, your asking for death by cholesterol. I would avoid that place like the plague.

christ alive, that diabeetus in a cup right there

no, can you?

>Sugar: 263g
Boy

Attached: 1519788565481.png (320x320, 90K)

>calories from fat 1220

Am I suppose to calculate my calorie intake separately from the original 2600?

That shake is nearly my daily maintenance lol

has fiber and vitamins can't be bad

don't forget the protein for them gains

No

Are you sure? I thought you were suppose to calculate calories by adding the calorie value of the sugar+fat into the top most calorie number.

No the top most is the total. For example, a tablespoon of olive oil weighs about 13.5 g.
Fat has around 9 calories per gram, as opposed to protein and carbs which have 4 calories per gram each. To estimate the total calories in a tablespoon of olive oil you'd multiply the weight times the amount of calories in fat: 9x13.5 = 121.5 . It's not exact but it's very close.
If you added the "calories from fat" to the "calories" number you'd end up with 240, which is impossible.

Attached: evoo-nutritional-r1-1.jpg (211x363, 35K)

>le 295% drink

Honestly that's not that bad. You could eat it over 2 days and still be way under your daily caloric intake. The saturated fat is a bit too much but you could just down a couple of bowls of Cheerios to counteract it. Do they still sell it?

OK, thanks for clearing it up.

can you make it with soy milk instead of dairy????

Attached: 1516993534291.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

I'd probably throw up from the sugar alone

Yeah but it doesn't taste as creamy. I've heard people use blended bananas but I've never tried it.

>Milk
>Yes

Better than expected tbqh

>as creamy
I know what we can do to improve this...

Attached: 1519917836175.png (927x665, 218K)

No, i like my milkshakes with crustaceans

>2600kcal
There are more calories than the menu which an adult woman eats.

Attached: 4bee05da362bf8244194f90fa59167dd.jpg (800x465, 375K)

Your picture should have a beer in it.

>"These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

>"Observations that men with alcoholic cirrhosis often show testicular failure and symptoms of feminization have suggested that alcoholic beverages may contain biologically active phytoestrogens as con-geners. Biochemical analyses have identified several phytoestrogens in the congeners of bourbon, beer, and wine. Studies using subjects who produced no estrogen themselves (i.e., rats whose ovaries had been removed and postmenopausal women) demonstrated that phyto-estrogens in alcoholic beverage congeners exerted estrogenlike effects in both animals and humans. Those effects were observed even at moderate drinking levels."
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

eat more