Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Attached: images (6).jpg (320x240, 19K)

I want dunkin donuts coffee. You're going to dunkin donuts. NOW!

Europeans don't know what a fucking quarter pounder is. They use metric system and call it Royal with Cheese.

It's 12:00 AM in Canada. Are you a drug addict?

>eating fast food.
ew

Attached: 1431223332355.jpg (489x743, 97K)

no we don't

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

It's a movie reference.

Attached: wt8wv.jpg (620x348, 48K)

he said Europeans, not Asians

Attached: samuel-l-jackson-jon-ossoff-pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson-pullp-fiction-scene-jon-ossoff-georgia.png (850x457, 126K)

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
Oh no... Not again!!
*THUNK*
PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!
OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH
GRLSHSHSHS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*dabing*
JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-
Aaaaaahhhhh-.....
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHITCH
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONO NONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*
UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER NINDOODOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*
Ahhhhhhhhh....

Venezuela is hungry

We don't have that here. Why would you want that when McCafé offers such a great variety of hot drinks and pastries?

Thankfully my local McDonald's is open 24 hours a day! It's so convenient, even at night the quality never seems to go down.

Based!

You're not Canadian and you're not going to mcdonalds. You're some subhuman ban evading with a proxy. Also no English speaker would ever call Mcdonalds a restaurant. What are you really?

I prefer the angus burger

because i don't want a mccafe

We use metric system here too and it's still called Cuarto de libra (Quarter pound or whatever it is in Spanish)

Don't forget your drink, user

Attached: photo_2018-04-29_22-22-26.jpg (720x1280, 113K)

The new quarter pounder is alright

>Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

Just tried the Burger King knock off, the Double Quarter Pound King or whatever they call it.

Enjoyed it a lot more than the quarter pounder.

>Also no English speaker would ever call Mcdonalds a restaurant.

Wait what? What the fuck do you guys call them? They're called "fast food restaurants" here.

You're McCrazy.

Attached: 20180521_001445.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

You're Mcgoing to get permabanned.

Attached: 1526783003824.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

No ISP offers static IPs in this country anymore, a "permaban" on Jow Forums is a router reset and clearing the ban cookie from your browser.

Attached: 1526868359298.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

does anyone ever actually get a quarter pounder without cheese?

I've evaded a ban and had no repercussions for it. I even gotten the modoid to rangeban my city once and I evaded that too.

>got the metric system
>doesn't even know how heavy a pound is
>about the only time we use the term quarter is for ethnicity
>still calls it the quarter pounder

oh fuck

lol assburgers

That's fucking stupid. Even if we called it royal with cheese this has nothing to do with the metric system you buffoon.

I love this place

mcdonalds is my special treat every time I get my paycheck at work (subway lmao).

It's because I have to walk a couple blocks north to king soopers to cash my check and there's a mcdonalds right next to it.

Get a bank account nigga, damn

Someone please post the article section from the WSJ about americans not knowing 1/3 > 1/4.

>XXI century
>AI over the world
>fintech services all over the world
>China use QR codes for everything
>Murrica
>paycheck
>cashing paycheck

Attached: Royal-visit-to-Northern-Ireland.jpg (615x377, 25K)

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest Kentucky for a Zinger Stacker with cheese, hot fresh fries and an ice cold Mountain Dew Energised!

Attached: IMG_2367.jpg (454x324, 55K)

lol I have one but i got a credit card from them and maxxed it out and haven't made any payments for over a year now.

this
and maccas is particularly shit amongst them