How much does American cultural influence affect your country, Jow Forums?

How much does American cultural influence affect your country, Jow Forums?
I've heard people talking how about they're voting for the Liberals, thinking they're the left party due to their name and being blue.
I don't think anyone could name an Australian made TV show off the top of their head that isn't cheap reality TV, either.

Attached: IMG_2440.jpg (509x289, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/20/boeuf-burger-sales-in-france-overtake-classic-ham-baguette
elmostrador.cl/noticias/opinion/2017/09/12/colegios-de-elite-chilenos-y-la-exclusion-como-principio-educativo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last election some twitter fag said that if you voted for piñera (the right wing guy who won) you should be male, straight, and WHITE (LOL)
and the left is talking combining the classism with the am*rican curremt political climate, they talk about a privileged upper class which is domimatd by "white (again), male, and straight" people

fuckin libz amirite

I wish we could be left alone desu. Technology was a mistake. Now we get unprecedented amounts of hate on the internet because our awful media is affecting other countries. I didn't want to be born into this.

Attached: image.jpg (232x197, 15K)

but just look at how much influence australia's pride and joy Murdoch has over america

American culture was extremely strong during the 2000s, but now it's fading away, even french normies enjoy french culture now.

American-style music which happens to be sung in French isn't "French culture". It's just American culture in French.

Murdoch identifies as American, and British second.
He basically disowned us except for when he can profit

>even french normies enjoy french culture now.
Always so tsundere for us.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/20/boeuf-burger-sales-in-france-overtake-classic-ham-baguette
>Claims that the French now eat more burgers than the traditional jambon-beurre baguette sandwiches were definitely not to his taste; what’s more, he did not believe them.
>“C’est pas vrai! (it’s not true),” he said, spluttering. “It’s what you call fake news, non?”

Attached: burger eater japanese.gif (500x283, 890K)

>the left is talking combining the classism with the am*rican curremt political climate, they talk about a privileged upper class which is domimatd by "white (again), male, and straight" people

why you lie?

>muh chilean alt right is full of straight people

The maximum symbol of the extreme right from our country is a misogenist homosexual faggot from the 90'

>muh emperorkkkast

he is a fucking clown, just like "soa sanchez"

Attached: 1519521514759.jpg (540x720, 49K)

>wearing t-shirts in everyday life

where did this start?

Rome. t shirts are the natural evolution of the toga

i never mentioned the "chilean alt right" nor kast, you imbecile

here is an example of what I was talkimg about
elmostrador.cl/noticias/opinion/2017/09/12/colegios-de-elite-chilenos-y-la-exclusion-como-principio-educativo/
the haven't made it mainstream yet, but they still mention it
I've also seen it on social media

but they're right

I think politically America is more influenced by us, than the other way around.

From Obama (and his Dutch health care system) to Trump (and Wilders's closing the borders for Islamic countries). From legalizing weed, gay marriage, euthanesia, and so on. To their federal and state system.

But our media has a huge American influence of course. And their SJW cancer is slowly spreading, but only in Amsterdam thankfully.

the net neutrality thing also started because Chile and the Netherlands were the first (and second) countries where they literally wrote a law for regulating it.

Not enough

didn't the modern gay rights movement start in america?

hmmm no, the first country to uncriminalize homosexual acts were France and Andorra, the fist one to have civil union was Denmark and the first country to legalize sex marriage (equal to heterosexual couples) was the Netherlands.

Obamacare was our system but not mandatory. It was doomed to fail. Also their Declaration of Independence is a one on one copy of ours. We relevant.

Attached: 366575645677.jpg (800x523, 55K)

It's more like gay Americans had to literally fight for their rights while other countries just kind of realised that gays deserve rights.
Don't worry though, you had a backwards friend in Australia