youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the price of freedom

>only 3 white men killed
wtf?

Bottom left looks like the kind of guy who would've browsed here
RIP

na, he died saving two females, what a cuck

Two mentally ill sluts, two Mexicans and two candidates for going on shooting sprees themselves. Yeah that's the land of the free alright.

>No chads

What the fuck. Totally not our guy.

all teachers should die

Are you joking?

Wished it had been more white people.

Also that poor red haired girl. RIP :(

*brice

no, some member of his family posted it on facebook

Stuff like that makes me wonder how far egoism really extends

So which girl do you think turned him down?

My vote's for the redhead in the bottom row.

what if they didn't build schools out of bricks but guns?
think about it, anytime a school shooter appears they can just dismantle a wall or floor and shoot the attacker
nobody would ever get shot again

Adrenaline/testosterone is one hell of a drug

Glasses girl in top row is a total qt.
Bottom right looks mexican, so F

The brown girl at the top was an exchange student from pakistan and was one of the most brilliant students at the school. An innocent, smart girl died because of a worthless Incel scum.google.ca/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1408903

Attached: 1519698446014.jpg (800x598, 90K)

They never kill chads and stacys.

shall not be infringed

Attached: 1520562250261.png (636x636, 732K)

>girl goes to school in Pakistan
>gets shot by the Taliban
>survives

>girl goes to school in America
>gets shot by an autist
>dies

Attached: BF66F0B3-921A-4417-A583-4E1B41793F66.jpg (576x324, 52K)

Did the pills not work, Jorge?
Cringe

Bottom left girl was Mexican as well I think

less mutts in the world

nice

>According to her father, Sabika — the eldest among three sisters but younger than her brother — was due to return home on June 9. Her family had been counting the days till her return.

Attached: snap.jpg (610x368, 63K)

Attached: ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg (900x900, 182K)

This. I'm confused. Was this another bullying incident because none of those look the type.

Attached: 1526014272559.jpg (1024x573, 78K)

Boomer-Spic-Indian-Boomer-Jow Forums or Jow Forumstard-Whore-Fag-Feminazi-Spic

And nothing of value was lost

Fuck

> bottom right
> white

literally reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

He looks Italian
And Italians are White

Remember this happened south of Houston. Guarantee you he is from a Mexican family.

t. Dallas

He looks mexican you dummy.

Well at least she wasn't downed with BUK missile mid flight at 10km from the ground.

paki in the top row

If Italians are white why were they treated like niggers in early 20th century America?

Because they act like niggers. Have you ever spent some time in NJ or NYC around guidos? Come on.

this unironicslly makes me sad
they all look like good kids, they didn't deserve it
despite the tough guy charade the killer did before the shooting, the whole world knows he did it because he was a bitter loser
it's sad, and it's pathetic.

me on the left lower corner

Me too. Young people aren’t supposed to die.

Attached: addiosafrica.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Where’s the tenth?

They were acceptable casualties. If the right to own guns means a few kids will die every year then it's worth it.

Attached: 663B6B1E-AC96-456A-BF1C-8A2C0CDCE9A6.jpg (463x281, 27K)

I'm not blaming this on gun laws, but at the same time I think it's a tragedy that could've been avoided
mental health across the country is in decline
more teenagers in the United States are suffering from chronic depression and suicidal thoughts than ever before
our society is trained to be indifferent to their suffering, we simply like to pretend it doesn't exist (and this extends even to the afflicted themselves), just sweep it under the rug, then we all act shocked and perplexed when it rears its ugly head and ends up costing innocent people their lives
and then everyone scrambles to find someone or something to blame other than themselves

Attached: EF142EC0-EF77-4E41-B3EB-8B065BBA8A82.png (1146x856, 130K)

>depression

Not a real illness. That's just an excuse lazy people use to justify their failures in life. There are no mental health issues and wasting taxpayer money on "improving mental health" is completely ridiculous. What we need is to end gun free zones, end assault weapons bans, and allow open carry everywhere. When you have good citizens, visibly armed, everywhere criminals aren't even gonna try to commit crimes and on the off chance they do they will be swiftly put down.

tbqh south euros were not treated well
"no mexicans" would also include spanish and swarthy italians

why do we care about a school shooting in South Africa?

What an excuisitely american post

you are the problem

No, I am the solution.

It was HER TURN you insensitive bigot!

you made me feel bad for a paki
fuck america

>Not a real illness. That's just an excuse lazy people use to justify their failures in life. There are no mental health issues and wasting taxpayer money on "improving mental health" is completely ridiculous. What we need is to end gun free zones, end assault weapons bans, and allow open carry everywhere. When you have good citizens, visibly armed, everywhere criminals aren't even gonna try to commit crimes and on the off chance they do they will be swiftly put down.

the absolute STATE of burgerland

Attached: 1518409010860.png (548x401, 138K)

>depression is not real but creationism is
IN GOD WE TRUST

Would fuck the brown hair girl with glasses to be honest.

>muh emus
You're an embarrassment to the crown that you knell to

how is your solution going to reduce school shootings? this texas school already had several armed, trained security guards and they did nothing to prevent death
even if depression isn't "real" as you say, the victims are. 10 people died because of some "lazy person" trying to justify his "failures in life" and this is okay to you? you don't see this as a "real" problem?

granted I don't think pills are the solution to depression either. I think people, young people especially, need to learn to take charge of their own lives instead of living in a cycle of self-deprecation as so many of them do. people have it eo nice here that they forget what real suffering and what an honest day's work is. But still, you can't just entirely write it off as a non-issue when it clearly is. that's how you end up with things like this. even if everybody in the country had a gun and rigorous safety training, it's not going to do a damn thing to prevent homicides and potential killing sprees if the people that own those guns are quite literally going crazy.
where there's a will there's a way.

We don't have to take that from a country where one mass shooting was enough to cuck you into handing over all your guns.

>10 people died because of some "lazy person" trying to justify his "failures in life" and this is okay to you?

Yup. Freedom comes with a price but it's worth it for the greater good. Maybe I'll go buy another AR-15 tomorrow just to celebrate how free I am.

>we should ban guns so he could have shot up that school with illegally purchased guns
liberals ladies and gentlemen

>a nation of nothing but hardened criminals
>zero school shootings
>land of the free home of the brave
>more school shootings than days in a year
Explain.

honestly I'm scared for my little brother. He's a good kid, I don't want him to be targeted.
I don't want to be a dick (I was a nobody in HS, not bullied-only hung out with skate shop kids and mainly people who were in my corny band), but he is very popular and always hangs out with/defends kids who would be pegged as a loser or an outcast. I don't know what advice to tell him,as I hear sometimes these kids (such as my brother) are the ones that could be targeted by a shooter, or even sometimes spared.
is this stupid?
I get so anxious every time I drop him off at school. either way I am so happy it is going to be summer so I don't have to worry about this shit.

Is that Pyrocynical in the bottom row?

Attached: based maga pede!!.jpg (563x555, 51K)

There's no italian with that kind of features

you're either trolling or retarded
god help you
where in my post did I say that we should ban guns?
did you even read what I said or did you just come up with that strawman on the spot so you can pretend that you actually have reading comprehension skills?

Low effort bait

>We don't have to take that from a country where they recognised the incel threat 20 years earlier than any other country

>did you even read what I said
I was educated here so I don't know how to read

Be proud, his eventual sacrifice will help preserve the freedom.

I dunno man, I collected a lot of (You)'s. I think it was above average bait at minimum.

>land of polish scum
>filled with poles
I'll take a few dead kids over that

No, it was absolute garbage, but newfags these days will swallow anything hook, line and sinker. You didn't exactly set a high bar for yourself.

Good for you lad, you're doing God's work baiting those retards

Thanks, I try.

retard
this guy knows what's up

>one mass shooting was enough to cuck you into handing over all your guns.

it worked tho didn't it? we haven't had a mass shooting since then, and before you bring up that shooting from a while ago ago that was a familicide, hardly similar to your countries problems with people mass murdering at random

The hierarchy such as shit posts drove him into the extended suicide.

no u

>so he could have shot up that school with illegally purchased guns
school shooters are not known for being resourceful.

> bottom left
> white

>the nigger of europe thinks he's above anyone
jej

i needed the laugh thanks my dude
but fuck this shit

too afraid from the CHAD to shoot him

>the brown paki girl is the most qt of the lot

hmm

not a fan of pakis but holy fuck this is real sad. what's sadder is she was at least achieving towards something. only to be killed by a gayreek

Attached: 1513111017241.jpg (624x351, 33K)

Attached: aFe1N.png (1200x800, 442K)

an hero

this isn't only USA problem. the world is full of chronically depressed teenagers who can't find purpose in life and go toward nihilism. nihilism is now this generations greatest enemy and maybe humanity too as nietzsche predicted would happen and wanted to stop it. there many factors that started this problem. i believe one of them being high unemployment and inability to find job position, this problem will also increase by each time automation thus corporations no longer needing human workers. it could also mean that capitalism con is that it spreads nihilism and materialism to the people too.

It is obvious gun control would decrease the number of victims. I can’t get why Americans still have such dangerous weapon.

t. ESL retard

shit, man
white terrorism has got to stop

I kinda agree with you - while controversial, you do make a salient point. Yes, you may risk handing over guns to more insane people but the number of sane law abiding folks with weapon will always outnumber the insane folks at any given location.

Capitalism.

Lol, fucking rekt.

Ergo autism is literally stronger than terrorism