Food incidents from China that I remember

>Boba tea made from car tires
>Gyoza dumplings made with cardboard inside
>Pigs fed and injected with banned chemicals
>Artificial "eggs_ made of chemicals served in restaurants
>Starbucks served with toilet water

Most moar that you remember. I'm never going to eat food in China. I have to take my food from Japan.

Attached: 45c8cc0b5525bbeb888818a639c63693.jpg (425x640, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/taiwan-food-company-boss-jailed-over-gutter-oil-scandal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cardboard_bun_hoax
snopes.com/fact-check/plastic-rice-from-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gutter oil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
Some dudes got executed over this

>thousands of infants dead due to a toxic chemical added to powdered milk

Would rather get killed in a school shooting than gamble with chinese cuisine desu

idk why Chinese are so horrible
even here we never get such disgusting food
worst is just dirty food if you buy from some grimy street

good

Melamine in milk that killed hundreds of kids

thats the best food in Vietnam though.

oh come one, it's right in the thread

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

6 died, 11 suspected, 3 official. doesn't anybody even read source material anymore?

Absolute cost-cutting to save even a single cent, zero empathy for other human beings and a lack of foresight as to what would happen if they were found out.

The gutter oil and decades ago chinese here sells pork buns made from stray cats.

What about that building that fell down

the fuck does a building falling down have to do with the thread topic?

>gutter oil

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/taiwan-food-company-boss-jailed-over-gutter-oil-scandal
Had nothing to do with the Mainland you absolute idiots.

Fake news lying jap
The cardboard fake news already was proven a myth.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cardboard_bun_hoax

Google is a click away. Stop lying. Jesus christ guys...

t. Chink whose into damage control by Emperor Xi

.5 yuan cent has been deposited on your account

American water including the waste fluid of GM.
German water including the compost.
French cheese polluted with Escherichia coli.

Anything is expected.

Whatever.

Sorry that I even posted my sources.

Being autistic is acceptable. Defending unethical and deceitful chinese food practices is not.

I wouldn't mind food from shit sources if they just don't taste so fucking bad.

Any meal you are getting for below RMB 35 (aside from international food chains) is going to be a dish of over-flavored garbage.

Please help.

50 cent army go home

How can you even use Jow Forums?

Probably a Chinese exchange student using a proxy because tired of American flag

Rotten meat for McDonald's

Attached: d7d97021.jpg (650x366, 37K)

Jow Forums isn't banned in PRC....

snopes.com/fact-check/plastic-rice-from-china/

>Since early 2011, social media rumors have asserted plastic rice was being manufactured in China, exported, and consumed by people in other countries unaware the rice they were eating was in fact not a food at all.

>In February 2011, Raw Story and The Mary Sue published items about the purported plastic rice controversy, both articles noteing that the claims were not substantiated.

>Between 2011 and 2016 the story intermittently made the social media rounds, losing even the very basic details from unfounded reports that the faux food was purportedly fabricated from other edible starches (such as sweet potato or potato) and distilling it simply to an issue of “plastic rice.” In October 2016, the claim recirculated on Facebook and inspired blog posts anew, such as verbatim details of the years-old claim reproduced on alternative health blogs.

>Perennial plastic rice rumors bear all the hallmarks of a standard “food from China” panic, including identical claims rehashed year in and out without substantiation. The “Chinese Restaurant Official” is always warning that consuming the purported product is akin to eating a plastic bag and asserting that the motive behind the food fakery is cynically financial (without offering any proof that it’s cheaper to go to the trouble of making plastic rice than growing real rice). Another marker of panic over fabricated food from China is the existence of multiple videos purportedly depicting the shady manufacturing of fake rice in factories.

>However, the product produced looks way too thick to pass as rice anywhere (commenters surmised the substance shown was actually non-food pellet filling). Language barriers are often effective in advancing such rumors, because unrelated videos can easily be labeled as “proof” of untoward practices when most viewers can’t understand the audio content of the clips.

But hey, who cares about the truth?

technically, he isn't defending the practice. he's calling into question the authenticity of the claim. defending it would be him claiming that the practice, even if truthful, is acceptable.

This website isn't banned, you just can't post on it without using a VPN because captcha is blocked.

You are illiterate. But I don’t care anymore. No one here likes facts that disagree with their opinions.

四六天安門事件

That's a dick move Akihiro, also you got the order of the number wrong.

did you seriously think that meme would work?

この主わざとボケてるだろ(´・ω・`)

edgy

>mfw millions of chinese are lurking and collecting intel

Attached: 1520791369263.jpg (800x807, 340K)

das rite white boi you best not forget that

>httpS

You have no reason to be worried, most of them have no understanding of how to use the internet outside of Chinese sites since weibo and all those other highly-regulated sites are the only things they know.

Reminds me of the time when some section of weibo whose famous for "bringing terror" to other section of weibo forums tries to raid facebook, it took them 3 days alone to make a wrong guide on how to register for a facebook account.

I have a wechat on my phone.
Is my identity and activity now on the CCP database?

probably

Yes, but you are probably on very low priority on the watch list unless you are a chinese national or something.

yes haha n-nothing to be concerned about haha

Attached: 1524867995119.jpg (680x649, 84K)

How do I use the social media function?
Also, is it advisable to connect my bank account to it?

You can almost say like niggers but the method of profiteering is cost-cutting rather than blatant theft.

>social media function
No idea especially when you are using it outside of China.

While it's relatively safe, no. But if you are going to stay in China for extended periods of time you are 100% going to bind your weibo/alipay/phone with your ban account anyways since everything is paid with scanning QR codes over here.

I am just throwing out my 0.5 cents here, honestly I am not that familiar with the Chinese intranet because I rarely use their sites myself, but I understand enough of their language/internet culture to the point that I am not completely oblivious about it.

The building in question was constructed from eggshells and glue

The Chinese are the Jews of the Jews, they will cut every corner, straight up lie, and pull of anything stupid trick they can just in order to make a bit of extra money. They might as well be literal bug people that eat their own

classic.

Attached: china.png (1400x5552, 946K)

You can get great big pirozhki with meat for 2 rmb each in central China.

Do you know?

Attached: t_samfo266mdzmnlgwhtpy.jpg (500x327, 41K)

>Boba tea made from car tires
fuck I had one of these a few years ago

Official reports are hardly trustworthy.

>Had nothing to do with the Mainland you absolute idiots
Yes it does. Ever been to China outside of some decent city or two? Ever lived there permanently? No, because you're diaspora trash aping online. You can literally see them doing shit like that if you walk down the street in certain places. They reuse oil to the extreme too, pretty much providing instant cancer. Furthermore, Taiwanese ARE Chinese. They are the same people more or less, just different government. Taiwan is just as much of a shithole, too. I made the mistake of thinking otherwise, never again.