Well he's been Prime minister for almost 4 years now and the next Canadian election is just one year away

Well he's been Prime minister for almost 4 years now and the next Canadian election is just one year away
is weed legal yet?

Attached: trudeau-in-peru-1487000715.jpg (4500x3000, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM
youtube.com/watch?v=uN95BK_qMtU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>almost 4 years
He's been PM for 2 and a half years.

>is just one year away
A year and a half

>is weed legal yet?
No

oh well at least he delivered on that election reform

Why does everyone hate him so much.
He doesn't seem that and despite not delivering on the weed.

He won't have delivered on any of his fucking promises, and he'll still manage to be win the next election at this rate.

This country is utterly fucked. It doesn't help that the main opposition (the Conservative Party) are colossal retards who picked a literal christcuck cuckservative.

Attached: 1280px-Opinion_polling_during_the_pre-campaign_period_of_43rd_Canadian_federal_election.svg.png (1280x597, 202K)

>christcuck cuckservative.

Attached: 1525432734825.jpg (546x878, 79K)

Spare me your dumb maymays. This isn't Lardistan. In the civilized world, NOBODY gives a shit about "muh abortion". And yet the Conservative Party went ahead and picked the one fucking candidate for who abortion is an issue.

>Politician didn't follow up his promises
Color me surprised.

Because they think he's effeminate and gay. That's it.

who / FORD NATION/ here

Attached: doug.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>That's it.

Attached: 1517404382397.png (378x610, 295K)

Speak for yourself, I hate him because he's a twit who lies through his fucking teeth, who passes shitty legislation and who focuses more on his PR than on anything else.

The concept of any non-American trying to act like a moron like Trump seems so strange.

There are plenty of legit criticisms, but 9/10 they critique him for stupid shit like acting gay.

Name one bad legislation he's pushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM

I love Trudeau tbqh, he's my favourite comedian.

the fords have been politicians longer than trump

Attached: doug_ford.png (637x527, 314K)

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack

>Name one bad legislation he's pushed.
C-16

Doug Ford is so fucking retarded for attacking Trudeau by calling him totally incompetent to lead the country instead of criticising specific actions.

>literally the son of a previous PM
ah yes Canada is a paradise, no such thing as corruption ay

youtube.com/watch?v=uN95BK_qMtU&feature=youtu.be

Is Canada too far gone lads?

Attached: dream.jpg (704x703, 205K)

what a retarded post
do you think privilege isn't a very real thing in every single human society that has ever existed?our first "nobody" PM was harper and we was honestly fucking terrible for this country.

living off his dads name

DUDE

Nah he's living off the previous government's bad rep, he probably could have fucked a different animal as a replacement for every election run speech and probably would have still won.

He's a Liberal. Are Canadian liberals the US social liberal kind of the Aus/Europe conservative lolbertarian type?

I think it's the social kind considering his policies and complete lack of any background economic education.

I thought canadians loved to check their privilege