1. Country

1. Country
2. Should guns be banned in your country?

USA
Yes

Attached: 1480467343239.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qe53tk_Zew0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden
No

USA
No

Attached: 1520621536891.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Flag
No. Fuck you, faggot!

Attached: 54262C91-A6A6-4B75-B62F-4D2CD37CAE31.jpg (995x716, 186K)

flag
current laws are fine

nip
yes. super stressful society (like japan) + guns = hell as fuck

México
No

Attached: 1525432556479.jpg (492x877, 73K)

1. United states of Russia
2. I think, current laws are ok. Maybe, need less requirements for small caliber .22 carbines

go ahead and ban em you lefty gun grabbers, I'll still own an military assault rifle...and a few hand grenades.

Like I do now

it would be glorious, japan would return back to it's imperial days by weeding out the weaklings and parasites amongst them.

live high, live true, live zaibatsu

Would rather ban leftists to end their assault on young men.

U r gay
Fuck no

Attached: muh guns.jpg (612x467, 52K)

This
Fucking leftards keep ruining our country unlike BASED right wingers who just shoot up schools

1. USA
2. Can't everyone just get along? Why don't we compromise by banning guns for liberals, and allowing them for conservatives? That way everyone will be happy

s.ex korea.
NO

soyboy

France
Certainly not, it should have less restrictions

Watch this. Are you really still against for gun control?
youtu.be/Qe53tk_Zew0

You cannot "ban" guns, especially not in america. If someone actually did something so stupid it would lead to a disaster

That being said guns should be REGULATED.

1. Australia
2. Current laws are fine, getting a decent rifle is easy and needing anything else is soyboy tier.

Attached: aus deus vult.jpg (956x1334, 151K)

Rifles are reserved for hunters and it's fine the way it is.
Illegal firearms that were left over after the war aren't plentiful enough to be a big problem, and it's mostly just veterans holding them locked in their basement. In some villages they bring them out for weddings and shoot in the air. Or that's the stereotype, at least. I heard a gunshot on a wedding once, but I seriously doubt it's widespread practice.

>u want to be master of ur own destiny use flintlock aganst gobermint!!!111

Attached: 1523880880093.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I think our gun rules are tight enough.

Most shootings I can think of (they are few and far inbetween) were done by former law-enforcers and military-men. So screening might be more of an issue than gun control.

We actually had a bunch of guns stolen from the army a while back. A comedian joked that he now worries that having a gun at home makes you more likely to be robbed.

yes
liberated
pic related our savior

Attached: 1501130219139.jpg (560x361, 25K)

Australia
No

Sweden yes!

Yes. Wh*toids needs to be disarmed so black folks can safely reclaim their wealth

No

Attached: EF142EC0EF774E41B3EB8B065BBA8A82.png (1146x856, 130K)

It may be a bigger effort, but it's more effective in the long run to battle the roots of violence, not the effects of it. Do something about injustice, inequality, immorality and poverty. At that point it's enough to put reasonable requirements on gun ownership (safety and handling courses, safe storage).

Attached: 1514590214566.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>IF YOU SUBTRACT NIGGERS WE'RE SAFER THAN YUROP!!
Ironically that's not even true, non-hispanic white Americans STILL kill each other double as often as Germans do for example.

banning guns in the us would go about as well as banning drugs did: not very.

it would end up with at least 50 years where law abiding citizens would have no way of protecting themselves (inb4 cops, not everyone lives in an actual city), before guns really started to get off the streets.o

also denmark
yes

Italy.

Yes, they should be banned. The only ones authorized to have them are the armed forces and the police, as it should.

It's a wasted effort to do that in the US, though.

>the small cute woman is praying to a massive pole that say BUT SEX
Humanity is over

1. Flag
2. Less restriction for common law abiding citizens

Only the rich and criminals have guns here.

1. USA
2. No, I'm not gay

>he likes cute girls
you're the reason why humanity is failing, "cut" is a quintessentially sexist word

Been looking for this picture of brainlet wojack for weeks. Thank you based brainlet poster. You are truly blessed.

Flag
Our laws seem to suffice, though I think we should rename Ontario Clownland. That might help the country a bit

>O shit my school is getting shot up
>Lets put that up on snapchat

Mother Russia
No, they are too strict already

shitty bait: the thread

Flag
No

Sweden
No, we don't have a gun problem.
But we do have tons of guns. Literally.

Attached: guns.jpg (654x502, 34K)