Are you NEET? How easy is it to be NEET in your cunt?

Are you NEET? How easy is it to be NEET in your cunt?

Attached: neet.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Very easy

Way too easy actually

hard is shit, i'm going to starve to death if I don't work soon

Really scared to find out. Supposedly, it's very common to be rejected for disability even if you have years of depression and anxiety documentation.

Easy, but you will trade your freedom for it for the rest of your life.

Yes, I'm NEET because working sucks.

No, it's very hard, schizophreniacs are paid like $150 per month which is not enough to survive... I have autism and it's not even recognized by the local psychiatrists, you can get the diagnosis only if you're low-functioning and under the age of 12 or so. So I live on my dad's money who gives me about $300 per month, which covers most of my needs, although I have to eat shitty low quality processed food... I also have about $40 000 in cryptos, but I'll wait till they go up higher in the future...

Attached: 1526822304570.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Don't wait. Trust me.

No, I'm not a useless leech surviving by the mercy of better men.

It depends. After finding out that my college studies were useless crap, iv'e realized that I have been sort of a NEET all these years.

Also, due to the unreasonable exceptions of employees (need 10 years of experience for scrubbing a toilet), its pretty much difficult to find anything worth it here. So yes, involuntary NEET here.

I remember my old NEET ways, i was depressed as fuck and I was so god dam tire of doing nothing the whole day but when my mom called me a few weeks ago to pick up some of my old shit from my cave (I got a job, went back to school and moved out 5 years ago) im not going to lie I felt so much nostalgia just remembering all that time wasted.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

>schizophreniacs are paid like $150
Where did your read thath? People without work get not more than 12 $ per month and disabled about 20 $

>Argentinian CHI here
Back in argie land I essentially was. My dad is well off so I was living by myself in a three bedroom apartment in a very affluent neighborhood of Buenos Aires. It was a pretty sweet life (staying up til 5 am and waking up after 4pm) with zero obligations, playing Vanilla WoW literally all day, walking my dog and hitting the gym were my daily routines.
I’d grocery shop and buy literally whatever the fuck I wanted with his money.
I moved here though and I definitely have to fend for myself due to currency imbalances. Wagecuck 9 to 5, Mon thru Fri, and it’s kind of killing me.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to my previous life, but having to rely on someone else 100% to cover your needs is pretty demoralizing, even if they’re nice about it.

I am NEET, because there is no work for me. It is difficult, because Russia have no welfare, only my parents help me to survive. If my parents die I probably starve to death

>but I'll wait till they go up higher in the future...
don't listen to Jow Forums for the love of god

Collegecuck. You have to be disabled to get bux.

Yes, I'am. It is pretty hard actually. I have to pretend I'm mentally ill.

I've been a NEET for half a decade, I'm not on welfare just my parents baby boomer money, which I don't feel guilty about at all.
However, I will be working soon. Lying to yourself about how much you are self improving gets old and I desire accomplishing something.

Of course, I would do it again except for a shorter amount of time. You can only lift so many weights and think about life before you have to get out there like everyone else. Dealing with normal people sucks but it's nothing compared to being broke or despondent

it's easy if you have money
acquiring enough money usually isn't easy though

>don't listen to Jow Forums

>don't listen to Jow Forums
>don't buy crypto in the first place

Not hard. If your parents have rental properties and/or stable jobs, you can be a neet for days. It gets tiresome though. I'm actually looking forward to do some wageslaving or actually study something else even though I already graduated from college

tradesman here. I pity neets.

Yes I am.
Very easy, any kind of diagnosis and you pretty much get set for life.
Been a NEET for 11 years now.
>1200 dollars per month
>apartment in nice area of town
>free travel (taxi, bus etc)
>free medicine, healthcare
Etc etc, life on easy mode.

Attached: 1521505061281.jpg (981x981, 82K)

had been a neet for 3 years, it gets worst with time

What the fuck are you?

You get that flat for free rent?

The government pays the rent yes.

fucking leech

Yes I am. And happy about it.

The promised land of welfare

You're happy about it because you have the mind of a 10-year old. You are weak and your weakness is only allowed to exist through the hard work of stronger men.

A 10 year old that climbed his way through the healthcare system, got several diagnoses and fooled a bunch of shrinks on the way.
Now my life is perfect. if slaves like you get annoyed, even better. Don't you have a job to do this beautiful Monday? Remember, I need my tax money gibs.

Actually I'm gonna go to work in about 20 minutes and I really don't want to. Fuck you though

Thanks for working and paying for my life, gonna have a beer right now as a salute!
Skål!

What are you gonna do when everything collapses though? When the leeches outnumber the drones.

Cockroaches survive no matter what

What said kek. We never die.

These are the same fags that vote for leftists so they can keep getting gibs. Ruining our country so that they can sit in their rooms jacking off to animated girls. God I fucking hate them

Attached: 1524484403752s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

t. another worthless NEET

very easy actually

Not him but if everything collapses a job won't help. Not a NEET my self but I have no illusions about it, once the shit hits the fan we are all fucked. Unless you have a couple millions saved away and can move out of the country you'll burn just like the NEET's.
In a matter of facts, the NEET's who have lived on less than us, not depended as much on money and are used to a harder lifestyle, well they will find the new world a lot easier than we do.

Nah I've never voted and don't plan to, ever