WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE MORE BIZ

Attached: 20180411_122802.png (1080x643, 257K)

Attached: 20180411_122735.png (1080x662, 247K)

Rolex? Stop being a cheap whore by buying a poor "rich" watch. Want to impress someone? Buy a Patek Philippe.

Rolex watches are repulsive to anyone with a modicum of taste.

im to fucking young to be wearing a patek user and i want to wear this shit daily even at gym. dont wanna get stabbed by some niggers for +70k$

Are you in Miami? Because I'm in Miami, and I'm a guy, which means I can wear diamonds on my watch

why would I ever want a watch when my mobile can tell me what hour it is?

>t. virgin

A. Lange & Sohne then, instead.

Get an Omega or Breitling dont be a try hard faggot.

Yeah Patek Philippe is certainly more of a rich guy watch, but to be honest I'd still choose a Rolex.

Aesthetically speaking Rolex are better

both look like trash in terms of aesthetics.

If you want to go for that caliber of watches, I would recommend an Omega Speedmaster / Seamaster. Rolex carries a certain stigma with it. Also if you're worried about getting mugged, carry a concealed carry.

i cant be wearing a ls to the fucking gym you turbo autist. get ur shit straight user do you even read what im saying.

i dont care about a meme stigma. i dont have complexes. speedmaster looks okay but i like said rolex watches alot more

this one -diamonds are for faggots niggers or roasties

what about the upper one with smaller diamonds

Patek is for filthy niggers, niggers ruined patek, Rolex and audemars piguet. Those watches are all complete trash now

TRIPS OF TRUTH

user im not gonna wear a fucking omega watch just because kike music industry made some niggers rich.

no diamonds.

Omega is a starter 'big boy' real watch. The shit that you need to strive for is vacheron Constantin. That's what you want, anyone who tells you other wise is inbred. Maybe Ulysses nardin

omegas are nice but if you want to wear a rolex it's your wrist and if you don't like your watch, no one else will, however: don't get it confused about the diamonds

Watches are jewelry faggot, if you want to get a girl lose weight, its a lot cheaper

i want me some diamonds user, it has a good contrast with the black dial and white gold band. but ill decide in person

if you get a fluted bezel that will be all the shine you need - at least thats how i feel about my DJ

Unironically this. Nobody gives a fuck about watches in 2018. People that buy them to impress others are insecure losers that will never make it.

user i have a question, you think the DJ is just the poverty version of the DD? Im thinking i might regret the buy later but i unironically like the jubilee band more than the president but i have to check in person

preference, i have girl wrists and dd only cool in 41mm i think. i got a 36mm dj with roulette wheel and oyster band because jubilee band looks faggy unless a girl is wearing it

Get the Day Date

im thinking a full whitegold watch might scatch to death when weared daily though

Get the Day Date OP. Gonna be my next watch too

you gonna get it in white or yellow?

Both shit
Hublot is the only option

it does but thats part of it - you dont baby a rolex unless you are a poor

lmao. hublot is the biggest meme watch. literally poor mans audemars.

Don't give me that pish they're completely different styles
Checked btw

Bottom

Rolexes are tacky though

true true

Rolex is a God-tier watch. If you disagree, you're a pleb.

Attached: IMG_4755_20180405.jpg (640x640, 50K)

checked

The world's first knuckle-free hand

Patek is god tier... rolex is only for wagecucking plebs who like to pretend

Attached: 1519197503024.jpg (732x630, 100K)

based

ur too fat for a rolex my man

White. Gold doesn't suit me.

why is that ham wearing a rolex?

fuck outta here john

t. Poorfags

Attached: IMG_4768_20180405.jpg (756x1024, 90K)

The day date.

rate my watch Jow Forums

why is everyone on Jow Forums a fatass?

>Rolex? Stop being a cheap whore

Rolex is still a top luxury brand.

I've only ever been impressed by 1 watch and I had never heard the brand. Turns out it was a $2 million watch. Watches as wealth signals are hard to pull off.

I like the looks of Breitling watches, but I think they don't make their own movements. Feels bad man, I want a watch from a manufacturer.

There are fat women on here?

this op

Attached: cellinimoonphase.png (1574x1248, 2.8M)

Submariners are the best Rolexes

>oldest watch brand in the world
>worn by Napoleon, Edward XIII and a pope
>has produced the most complex watch to date
>has a badass cross logo

Everything else is pleb tier compared to a Constantin Vacheron. Not many people know it but that's because not many people actually appreciate the watch itself, just what they see advertised and shilled by new money faggots

Attached: Vacheron-Constantin-Traditionnelle-Tourbillon-Dragon-3.jpg (1200x948, 197K)

autism watch confirmed

Attached: 1523242199218.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

>t. autism

And I'm here, happy, with my 10EUR Winner watch...

Attached: winner.png (536x871, 924K)

gay chink dragon

get a moon phase watch like a real man

Lol I bet you are type of person who buys a lambo with only a million dollars too. Do you even know more watches other than a Rolex?

NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HAND

i just use this for now, i cant stand metal band watches and the only nice looking top tier watches are like 20k and higher

Attached: ET0T002S-2.jpg (450x600, 160K)

>Not getting a Submariner.

>getting a submariner

Attached: 1524079088004.png (399x322, 42K)